Check your account email address ×

So it begins... MN riots...

Just now, Angry ginger said:

shooting at a car driving away,  way to protect the public SMH esp with how poor of shots most cops are.  :news: 

In a statement, Brooklyn Center Police said that officers had stopped an individual shortly before 2 p.m. Sunday. After determining the driver had an outstanding warrant, police tried to arrest him. But the driver reentered the vehicle and drove away, police said. An officer fired at the vehicle, striking the driver. Police said the vehicle traveled several blocks before crashing into another vehicle.

Well they continue to run around here crashing in to pedestrians and running in to stores but that is not considered a bad thing and is avoided by reporters unless of course it was a white drunk person then headlines for days 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh that was great . I have a 2 storys of dipshits I know getting completely fucked along with there friends who were attempting to help out  . 

Lol almost forgot about that . 

It's amazing.  It's like if I said, "You know...it'd be a good idea to bring in a few baby hippos into my home for a month or two....it's the right thing to do.".  Well, except they wouldn't steal shit while I was at work and I could get rid of them when I wanted.

At least they have in car and body cam footage to show who was right/wrong in this instance... literally the kid said he was being pulled over for having air fresheners on the mirror of his car according to his mom. I figured there was more to the story than the shared narrative. 

The disappointing and sad thing is business owners are vandalizing their own property spray painting "Minority owned" and they're still getting broken into and torched. This is a heart thing not a race thing.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

shooting at a car driving away,  way to protect the public SMH esp with how poor of shots most cops are.  :news: 

In a statement, Brooklyn Center Police said that officers had stopped an individual shortly before 2 p.m. Sunday. After determining the driver had an outstanding warrant, police tried to arrest him. But the driver reentered the vehicle and drove away, police said. An officer fired at the vehicle, striking the driver. Police said the vehicle traveled several blocks before crashing into another vehicle.

He hit a moving target right in the numbers. That was MC level deflection right there.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

CoD:  Complications due to Covid.  Seriously, why can't Covid cure cop shootings too?

1 hour ago, fortune46x said:

At least they have in car and body cam footage to show who was right/wrong in this instance... literally the kid said he was being pulled over for having air fresheners on the mirror of his car according to his mom. I figured there was more to the story than the shared narrative. 

The disappointing and sad thing is business owners are vandalizing their own property spray painting "Minority owned" and they're still getting broken into and torched. This is a heart thing not a race thing.

Fuck minority owned businesses!  They didn't build it themselves!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

He hit a moving target right in the numbers. That was MC level deflection right there.  :lol:

too bad more cops can't shoot like that.   It's IMO not a safe shot to be taking at least on the surface, hopefully the video will make it a safer shot.  

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

too bad more cops can't shoot like that.   It's IMO not a safe shot to be taking at least on the surface, hopefully the video will make it a safer shot.  

No its not a safe shooting at a moving vehicle in a city, but in this case executed perfectly.

How about deflecting to why the black guy was resisting arrest and fleeing from the police?

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

The national guard was there by midnight, I suppose there’s no political gain for Walz to let the parasites riot. 

Amazing isn't it, being able to deploy the NG domestically at a rapid pace instead of the incompetence we saw last spring.

Gonna be another summer of love in MSP!

29 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Amazing isn't it, being able to deploy the NG domestically at a rapid pace instead of the incompetence we saw last spring.

Gonna be another summer of love in MSP!

I didnt see riots when it was cold... 

• Like 1

Body cams will end all this!!!!!!!!! :lol:

This has been going on a year , locally. The cam footage was released within hours of the guy casually walking up to police and  getting off four shots, point blank,  hitting nothing. 
police should just call their mommy”s !!!

6CCE3361-4FE1-42B9-8F0F-240C4EE31BDB.jpeg

64942827-26FE-4B42-8B98-5540800054B3.png

D8313DAD-0CB1-4DEC-B6C1-0ED58270F10E.jpeg

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

I didnt see riots when it was cold... 

No looting season starts in May you know when it is ok to start wearing white again looting season stops on labor day another white clothing and work related holiday 

Lol as I type this at a red light in uptown guess what just pulled up lmfao 

I litteraly have not seen these around Hennepin and Lyndale in about 7 mo 

20210412_123320.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Body cams will end all this!!!!!!!!! :lol:

This has been going on a year , locally. The cam footage was released within hours of the guy casually walking up to police and  getting off four shots, point blank,  hitting nothing. 
police should just call their mommy”s !!!

6CCE3361-4FE1-42B9-8F0F-240C4EE31BDB.jpeg

64942827-26FE-4B42-8B98-5540800054B3.png

D8313DAD-0CB1-4DEC-B6C1-0ED58270F10E.jpeg

Lol yes just cuff hom and call his mommy as he is holding his gun sideways trying to figure out why he can't hit anything 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Awwww.....pandering to his base.  How nice.

"WhY WonT CopS And MilITary VotE FEr Us LibtwTS????!?!?!?!"

:lol:

The doctor running for his job has a bunch of liberal  panties wadded up.  They have reported him to the mn medical board 3 times now because of statements he has made that make people sad . Every case dismissed . 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

The doctor running for his job has a bunch of liberal  panties wadded up.  They have reported him to the mn medical board 3 times now because of statements he has made that make people sad . Every case dismissed . 

They gonna get ya if you upset them!  :lol: 

Looks like the officer thought she grabbed her taser.  Instead she pulled her firearm.

Things are going to turn ugly again tonight.  

https://www.fox9.com/news/officer-who-shot-daunte-wright-grabbed-gun-instead-of-taser-bodycam-video-released?fbclid=IwAR3LYNACfaoS7FXq39lqQ5yDNg4AsmsvKi_YZW4pqYvicSQtJyxvxFrH6Cw

BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. (FOX 9) - The police officer who fatally shot Daunte Wright, 20, during a traffic stop in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota Sunday mistakenly drew her handgun instead of a Taser, according to the police chief.

Officials released the body camera video of the incident Monday during a news conference. 

On body camera video, the officer is heard shouting "taser, taser!" but was holding her handgun instead of a Taser. She then fired a single shot. 

Brooklyn Center Police Chief Tim Gannon called it an "accidental discharge." He said the female officer appeared to be intending to deploy her Taser, but instead pulled out her handgun and fired a shot, killing Wright. 

Chief Gannon said he was not aware of any weapon found in Wright's car.

Mayor Mike Elliot said he supports firing the officer who shot Wright. The officer has not been formally identified but the chief identified her as a "senior officer" and said she is on administrative leave. The chief also addressed rumors that the officer had committed suicide, which he said were false.

Brooklyn Center Mayor Mike Elliot says he supports firing police officer who shot Daunte Wright

Man dies after being shot by police in Brooklyn Center; protests ensue across city

A man died Sunday after he was shot by police and then shortly after involved in a vehicle crash in Brooklyn Center, the police department reports.

The incident started shortly before 2 p.m. in Brooklyn Center, a suburb of Minneapolis. Officers stopped the vehicle for expired tabs. Once police learned the driver, identified as Wright, had a warrant for a gross misdemeanor, they tried to arrest him, but he got back into his vehicle. At that point, the officer fired her gun, hitting Wright, who then drove several blocks before crashing into another car. 

Wright was pronounced dead at the scene. 

A woman in the car was hurt in the crash, but is expected to survive. 

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is investigating the deadly shooting. 

Wright's death sparked immediate protests, leading to clashes with police and looting in several cities overnight.

Remember what a big deal it was when Trump wanted a 4th of July parade with military equipment.  And how bad it would be to have military vehicles on city streets .lol now we just  call that Monday 

• Haha 1