Check your account email address ×

Dick Van Dyke dead at 95

36 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Anyone have a Link to this? 3 years ago they reported he died but was false.

The smart, mental health professional said he died, so that should be enough for you! :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I looked on 4 news sites and found nothing on it.

Because it's not true. Either the delusional mental health professional got gut hooked into believing it was or he is just trolling, like he usually does, to see how many he can catch. 

You did the right thing in fact checking this. Too bad, and it goes to show how quick people will believe something without first looking it up themselves. 

Just now, irv said:

Because it's not true. Either the delusional mental health professional got gut hooked into believing it was or he is just trolling, like he usually does, to see how many he can catch. 

You did the right thing in fact checking this. Too bad, and it goes to show how quick people will believe something without first looking it up themselves. 

You should read "Where's Patriotic Innovations" on HCS current events forum, very shocking what that guy believes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You should read "Where's Patriotic Innovations" on HCS current events forum, very shocking what that guy believes.

Here, or on the original site? If the original, my login/password no longer works, and truth be told, I don't really care.