Check your account email address ×

Charles gets it, why don't others

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

No one does not. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH that he believes that

He ain’t the only one.

BTW I’ve always liked Barkley but can we clarify the rules about Athletes and Celebrities as far as when it’s OK to quote and listen to them. 🤷🏻🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He ain’t the only one.

BTW I’ve always liked Barkley but can we clarify the rules about Athletes and Celebrities as far as when it’s OK to quote and listen to them. 🤷🏻🤣

I found this pretty amusing. Like one of 2 parties isnt always vying for power and doesnt want to control you LOL

0c175d31e6ed5ecf.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Patriot Act was largely bipartisan wasn't it? It keeps us safe  :news: 

Imagine if they could use it to stop mass shootings... :news:

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He ain’t the only one.

:news:  

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Patriot Act was largely bipartisan wasn't it? It keeps us safe  :news: 

I was in support of it at the time, right after 9/11, with a young family, yeah guilty.  After the past 20 years, the abuses and seeing how the CIA FBI and DOJ have been behaving for the last 5 years, fuck no.  I'm afraid the genie has been let out of the bottle though.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

We finally had the closest thing to undoing what charles is talking about with trump and the dim bulbs vote for a 47 year career politician.   

That is without question  *looking at the ones who said Trump was no different than any other run of the mill Republican*

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He ain’t the only one.

Oh yes thats easy.  When they go against the liberal groupthink that has invaded our politics.

17 hours ago, Anler said:

I found this pretty amusing. Like one of 2 parties isnt always vying for power and doesnt want to control you LOL

0c175d31e6ed5ecf.png

The left replaced the idea of god with the idea of government. That’s why they crave government control so badly. 

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He ain’t the only one.

Charles tells it like it is. Always. That’s why I like him.

I don’t always agree but I like his style.

:bc: 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Yeah I came to that realization a while back. It explains a lot of things.  

I've been saying that liberalism is a religions for 10 plus years.  It's the only thing that makes sense.  They can't explain their path and have no answers for anything they gripe about but, when their mother ship speaks....they follow without question.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I've been saying that liberalism is a religions for 10 plus years.  It's the only thing that makes sense.  They can't explain their path and have no answers for anything they burp about but, when their mother shit speaks....that follow without question.

Government is also their scapegoat for their shitty lives 

they look to government to tell them how to act and what to think. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

The left replaced the idea of god with the idea of government. That’s why they crave government control so badly. 

They both need govt and we decided over 200 years ago that God isnt here to rule us so we will have to do it without him. Because he doesnt really exist... 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

They both need govt and we decided over 200 years ago that God isnt here to rule us so we will have to do it without him. Because he doesnt really exist... 

whether he exists or not isn’t the point 

Just now, ACE said:

whether he exists or not isn’t the point 

Yes it does because God doesnt belong in govt or schools. that is one of the founding principles of the creation of the United States. they learned that lesson in Europe hundreds of years ago. 

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes it does because God doesnt belong in govt or schools. that is one of the founding principles of the creation of the United States. they learned that lesson in Europe hundreds of years ago. 

God is still in schools, it’s just called government now 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The 55 delegates to the Constitutional Convention may have agreed about the separation of church and state,  but these men also professed a belief in God as the Creator of the universe and believed that religion encouraged a moral citizenry, which they deemed essential to the success of the new republic.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The 55 delegates to the Constitutional Convention may have agreed about the separation of church and state,  but these men also professed a belief in God as the Creator of the universe and believed that religion encouraged a moral citizenry, which they deemed essential to the success of the new republic.

Andas you pointed out they still agreed that God shouldn't be in government...a bunch of god fearing men agreed god should not be in government.