Check your account email address ×

Younger Brazilians Are Dying From Covid in an Alarming New Shift

4 hours ago, ACE said:

99.3% of cases have mild to no symptoms there

I am getting sick and tired of the mask thing , I believe you are correct on this flu bug !!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The One said:

I am getting sick and tired of the mask thing , I believe you are correct on this flu bug !!!

I don't think I would put much faith in his crackerjacks medical degree, but you go for it. :thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't think I would put much faith in his crackerjacks medical degree, but you go for it. :thumbsup:

Oh I know just sick of the mask 

2 minutes ago, The One said:

I get it. I don't know how you guys are doing north of the border, but we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel here in VT. Hopefully by the 4th of July we are back close to normal.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Got my second Moderna shot yesterday.

Got my first one last week, Moderna.  Had a little fever the next day which was first one I'd had in 5+ years that I can think of.  But other than that fine.  

1 hour ago, The One said:

ffffuck yes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I get it. I don't know how you guys are doing north of the border, but we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel here in VT. Hopefully by the 4th of July we are back close to normal.

Our Chinese tranny top doctor is threatening us with another round of whu who flu.... followed by another...... followed by another ..followed.. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The One said:

You just have to check the actual data to know this rather than the stupid empty talking points 

it’s really not unlike many mild respiratory illnesses we’ve seen through our lives 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

You just have to check the actual data to know this rather than the stupid empty talking points 

it’s really not unlike many mild respiratory illnesses we’ve seen through our lives 

:lol:

A month ago the US was gaining on Italy's death rate and got within 35 deaths per million. It has since been decreasing and yesterday was 98. Between immunity from infection and the incredible vaccination program the US will be months ahead of Canada albeit at 2.8 times a greater death rate. Our vaccination program is bordering on criminally negligent but that's what happens when Vaginas elect a useless Twat Waffle to act like a Leader.

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

So if the masks are so effective how did this thing ever spread in China? Have you seen a pic or video out of China in the last decade that 90% of the people were not in a mask ? 

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

WTF?

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

So if the masks are so effective how did this thing ever spread in China? Have you seen a pic or video out of China in the last decade that 90% of the people were not in a mask ? 

They don’t work in an open public setting  that’s why many states are following the science and dumping them. 

• Like 1

Michigan vaccinations are through the roof, we have tight mandates and yet we are in the midst of another huge surge in cases again. Please tell me how masks and vaccines help again? 

PS. That question is rhetorical. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Michigan vaccinations are through the roof, we have tight mandates and yet we are in the midst of another huge surge in cases again. Please tell me how masks and vaccines help again? 

The clear answer for you is don’t wear a mask or take the vaccine. 

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

These vaccines aren’t showed to prevent infection, they only hope they reduce severity of the symptoms 

there’s also a chance they make symptoms worse if you do catch it