Check your account email address ×

Younger Brazilians Are Dying From Covid in an Alarming New Shift

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

These vaccines aren’t showed to prevent infection, they only hope they reduce severity of the symptoms 

there’s also a chance they make symptoms worse if you do catch it 

You are so full of shit. You’re better off sticking to ridiculous stories about barbarians. :lol:  

https://www.nih.gov/israeli-study-offers-first-real-world-glimpse-covid-19-vaccines-action

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You are so full of shit. You’re better off sticking to ridiculous stories about barbarians. :lol:  

https://www.nih.gov/israeli-study-offers-first-real-world-glimpse-covid-19-vaccines-action

You realize even Phizer themselves said they hope it just reduces severity of the symptoms right 

I know you’re not very smart but your covid fear cult is making you even dumber 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

You realize even Phizer themselves said they hope it just reduces severity of the symptoms right 

I know you’re not very smart but your covid fear cult is making you even dumber 

Speaking of dumber: All of the data (every single stat) is the result of Restrictions and Pandemic Control including masks. Is there 1 single statistic on the numbers without controlling the spread ? 

Just now, Tinker said:

Speaking of dumber: All of the data (every single stat) is the result of Restrictions and Pandemic Control including masks. Is there 1 single statistic on the numbers without controlling the spread ? 

He’s a nice overlay of rules and masks vs nothing. Two very similar states.  

97DD4F94-67D7-4371-A401-3DDE109729A5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We drove around last night with our group of 9 .   Finally stumbled upon a out of the way place.  It was packed with no silly restrictions.  The only way this going to end around here is if more & more people stand up, start supporting places that don’t require you to act like a retard.  

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

LoL, Look at their death rates.

Rules n Mandates have 0 to do with the defiance in the Freedom states. 

Just now, Tinker said:

LoL, Look at their death rates.

Rules n Mandates have 0 to do with the defiance in the Freedom states. 

Simply comparing death rates is incorrect and unscientific. The demographic of people the cases go through will largely impact the death rate.  For example if the cases go through a school rather than a nursing home. 

you can only really compare case rates which this shows the mandates have little to no effect. 

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

Do both states cover the same area with the same population densities? I have no clue, seriously. If you are going to compare the 2, all other data points should be the same.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Do both states cover the same area with the same population densities? I have no clue, seriously. If you are going to compare the 2, all other data points should be the same.

Pretty similar. About as good as you’re going to get for a comparison like this. 

population density largely affects transmission rates and population demographics affects death rates. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

We drove around last night with our group of 9 .   Finally stumbled upon a out of the way place.  It was packed with no silly restrictions.  The only way this going to end around here is if more & more people stand up, start supporting places that don’t require you to act like a retard.  

Yep. We have actually forgotten about masks....and rarely notice people wearing them also.  It's just normal eye fodder now.  A lot are now just going about our business as normal, in a world that isn't any longer.

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Simply comparing death rates is incorrect and unscientific. The demographic of people the cases go through will largely impact the death rate.  For example if the cases go through a school rather than a nursing home. 

you can only really compare case rates which this shows the mandates have little to no effect. 

It really is amazing that people can live in a lockdown state with more cases than a open State and still believe their science.   I would think if the States that opened suddenly had huge surges it would be highly reported.  The silence says a lot. 

Edited by Cold War

Just now, Cold War said:

It really is amazing that people can live in a lockdown state with more cases than a open State and still believe there science.   I would think if the States that opened suddenly had huge surges it would be highly reported.  The silence says a lot. 

Because it never happened 

New York at first made it appear like an exceptionally bad virus. But because Cuomo basically infected all nursing homes on purpose and that made it look really bad 

Once it got through their nursing homes their death rate really collapsed. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The clear answer for you is don’t wear a mask or take the vaccine. 

The clear answer is you’re 100% incorrect. I have to wear a mask for every minute that I am at work, unless I’m eating or drinking. In a shop environment. Where I work away from everyone else in my shop by a measurable distance. I also wear a mask where “required”. I am not eligible for a vaccine yet and am on the fence about getting it when I can. 

You sure are a good shrink though. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep. We have actually forgotten about masks....and rarely notice people wearing them also.  It's just normal eye fodder now.  A lot are now just going about our business as normal, in a world that isn't any longer.

I’m only going to put up with so much when spending my money.  Like you’re fine once you sit at table,  but until then you’re a super spreader.  They are now pushing these nose masks you’re supposed to switch to when you sit at table.  Covers your nose while leaving free to put put food and drinks in your mouth.  :lol:

im doing science!!! 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I’m only going to put up with so much when spending my money.  Like you’re fine once you sit at table,  but until then you’re a super spreader.  They are now pushing these nose masks you’re supposed to switch to when you sit at table.  Covers your nose while leaving free to put put food and drinks in your mouth.  :lol:

im doing science!!! 

It’s nothing to do with the science and everything to do with pandering to virtue signalling. 

Most people that really latch on to these social platitudes are generally pretty shitty people 

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

All that does in this state, apparently, is put people in jail with fines to pay. 

Just now, ACE said:

It’s nothing to do with the science and everything to do with pandering to virtue signalling. 

Most people that really latch on to these social platitudes are generally pretty shitty people 

And typically weak minded “intellectuals” to boot. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

All that does in this state, apparently, is put people in jail with fines to pay. 

Why we need as many people as we can to stand up.  It is happening. More people are now being defiant.  Don’t complain and then be part of the problem.  I’m not letting anyone shame me into following this nonsense.  

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

This should enlighten that somewhat.  Lockdowns and masks do fuck all.

image.thumb.png.d2a7ed2abf0bb4a806a781438081f502.png

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Does anyone believe that when the Whitmers & Nessels get together to celebrate their tyranny,  they are all masked up?   :lol:

I believe that all of the masks come off government officials the second the cameras are shut off. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, ACE said:

The resulting death rate is not scientific ? Uummmm ok.

Agreed, demographics and mandates are completely dependent on people due diligence. The resulting infection and death rates are unfortunately scientific evidence.  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

im doing science!!! 

You sound like you are just loaded with toxic masculinity!  The vaccine for that is coming!!!  You will be rounded up!!!!

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Nic Cage points - GIF on Imgur

• Haha 1