Check your account email address ×

When do you take your Xmas tree down?

ckf

I wound that fucker out the front door and off the side of the lawn 5 minutes after we got home from being up north for Christmas weekend. Almost went with decorations on it if the ol lady didn't get em all off before I got done taking a leak. :lol:

She decorated it first weekend in December so I was finally tired of looking at it :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pulled ours down and out to the curb for pickup almost a week before Christmas. Damn thing dried out and was shedding needles bad and they were getting all over the house. Back to a fake tree 

New years. Christmas lights are down but tree is still up. I broke down and got one of those pre-lit ones a couple years ago. Best thing i ever did. Just unplug it, fold it up and stuff it in the storage bag...

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

New years. Christmas lights are down but tree is still up. I broke down and got one of those pre-lit ones a couple years ago. Best thing i ever did. Just unplug it, fold it up and stuff it in the storage bag...

Yup, wifey has 2 of those setup, easy-peasy.

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Pulled ours down and out to the curb for pickup almost a week before Christmas. Damn thing dried out and was shedding needles bad and they were getting all over the house. Back to a fake tree 

Fake tree for the win....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Same here. I don't miss having to deal with the mess associated with a real tree. However, I do miss the smell of a real tree.

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Same here. I don't miss having to deal with the mess associated with a real tree. However, I do miss the smell of a real tree.

Get a couple of those Pine air fresheners some people hang in a car