Check your account email address ×

I can’t even believe this is real

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

The press should be so proud of what they accomplished 

From the "Journalist's Creed'.  Hmmmmm......

• I believe that the public journal is a public trust; that all connected with it are, to the full measure of their responsibility, trustees for the public; that acceptance of a lesser service than the public service is betrayal of this trust.
  • I believe that clear thinking and clear statement, accuracy and fairness are fundamental to good journalism.
  • I believe that a journalist should write only what he holds in his heart to be true.
  • I believe that suppression of the news, for any consideration other than the welfare of society, is indefensible.
  • I believe that no one should write as a journalist what he would not say as a gentleman; that bribery by one’s own pocketbook is as much to be avoided as bribery by the pocketbook of another; that individual responsibility may not be escaped by pleading another’s instructions or another’s dividends.
  • I believe that advertising, news and editorial columns should alike serve the best interests of readers; that a single standard of helpful truth and cleanness should prevail for all; that the supreme test of good journalism is the measure of its public service.
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Honestly you have to laugh that people think 81 million people legally voted for this guy.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Honestly you have to laugh that people think 81 million people really voted for this guy.  :lmao:

AnYwun BuT OraNGe MaN!!!!

These are the self proclaimed "intellectually elite" as their emotions run their own lives into the ground at a pace nobody has ever seen before.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

From the "Journalist's Creed'.  Hmmmmm......

• I believe that the public journal is a public trust; that all connected with it are, to the full measure of their responsibility, trustees for the public; that acceptance of a lesser service than the public service is betrayal of this trust.
  • I believe that clear thinking and clear statement, accuracy and fairness are fundamental to good journalism.
  • I believe that a journalist should write only what he holds in his heart to be true.
  • I believe that suppression of the news, for any consideration other than the welfare of society, is indefensible.
  • I believe that no one should write as a journalist what he would not say as a gentleman; that bribery by one’s own pocketbook is as much to be avoided as bribery by the pocketbook of another; that individual responsibility may not be escaped by pleading another’s instructions or another’s dividends.
  • I believe that advertising, news and editorial columns should alike serve the best interests of readers; that a single standard of helpful truth and cleanness should prevail for all; that the supreme test of good journalism is the measure of its public service.

What old ass dumpster did you dig that out of . 

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly you have to laugh that people think 81 million people legally voted for this guy.  :lmao:

MC Jimmy SpinDry ActionJoe and a few others believe it. They still don't believe Michigan Wisconsin PA Georgia Arizona and Nevada were stolen. I'm not talking about Dominion. I'm talking about BS mail in votes 

Edited by jtssrx

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Thanks to 5 years of the press in every fourm working overtime to that end .

Trump won there is no doubt. It took them what a week to steal PA and Georgia. The steal went faster in Michigan and Wisconsin because the courts struck down the ignorant laws that let them count for days after the election. 

Trump was the worst possible candidate. The vast majority of Americans found him to be a detestable human being that showed only respect to those that sucked his dick. Instead of accepting this fact, GOP’ers cling to the conspiracy angle. Some are even doubling down on it. God damned strangest thing that I’ve ever seen. 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump was the worst possible candidate. The vast majority of Americans found him to be a detestable human being ...

Your thoughts / opinions above are incorrect. Lol. 😂 😆 😝