Check your account email address ×

Sidney Powell's legal defense: 'Reasonable people' wouldn't believe her election fraud claims

Do "reasonable people" post anti-trump articles on a daily basis?

Do "reasonable people" post articles designed to deceive people on a daily basis?

Do "reasonable people" ignore COVID guidelines?

I need to know how "reasonable people" act, because I have yet to see anything reasonable regarding biden supporters.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

These fucking people are despicable. Why would anyone believe these talking head msm types and the asshats they invite on their shows? 

Wishful thinking is a hell of a deal.

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What happened to all the evidence she had? It was an open and shut case. 

Deep State lizards used Jewish space lasers to zap her brain.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What happened to all the evidence she had? It was an open and shut case. 

Great question.  Did she fall on a sword and sacrifice her whole career for this, thinking she had actual evidence of high crimes?  Or was she up there on national media pushing a Republican version of Russian collision?  Seems a good way to destroy your career. Lots more to still play out.  

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

She got caught up in the Q bullshit

Bullshit? You mean JFKjr isn't working with Trump to take down the global peado ring?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Great question.  Did she fall on a sword and sacrifice her whole career for this, thinking she had actual evidence of high crimes?  Or was she up there on national media pushing a Republican version of Russian collision?  Seems a good way to destroy your career. Lots more to still play out.  

The insanity on both sides of the platform is clear for all to see. Be it Russian collusion or votergate.  I have no idea what’s going on in this country, but the adults have left the building. People are so fucking gullible. Maybe with the upcoming release of UFO reports from the CIA, we’ll all get back to normal. :lol: 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The insanity on both sides of the platform is clear for all to see. Be it Russian collusion or votergate.  I have no idea what’s going on in this country, but the adults have left the building. People are so fucking gullible. Maybe with the upcoming release of UFO reports from the CIA, we’ll all get back to normal. :lol: 

True story. And she released a strong response and rebuttal to this story, denying the accusations and looking forward to her day in court.

Edited by DriftBusta

To stand a say all the things they did without anything solid backing it up would be suicidal for an attorney.  i still find it more than hard to believe they would throw away everything bringing this to the courts with nothing.

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I wonder if people will ever vote those cocksuckers out. I seriously doubt it. We have faggots in here who still continue to make excuses for both sides. its just going to get worse

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m sure she did. It’s been her game all along. 

I suspected that they were taking her lawyers quotes out of context, and that they were referring to a legal definition, and the civil liability that would result. And that is exactly what she said in her response.  I would cut and paste it here, but I don’t know how to do that on an iPad. Yes but by all means carry-on.  The left has had a pretty consistent game as well.  :lol:  :bc: