Check your account email address ×

I'm riding bitches

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The sad thing is his parents are good people  .

meh , happens all the time ...too bad for the parents though. That must suck bad to have a kid end up a bad egg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

45deg and rain from Sidnaw to Iron Mountain. :whiteflag: 

fuck it , I'm still heading up one more time....its gonna get cold again and there was a hell of a base on the trails to the north

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

fuck it , I'm still heading up one more time....its gonna get cold again and there was a hell of a base on the trails to the north

There was snow on South Laird road on Sat. Not sure how far north the rain went.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

There was snow on South Laird road on Sat. Not sure how far north the rain went.

the people I bought my cabin from said the warmup is opening up creeks and fields ......but the trails in the woods will last a while

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the people I bought my cabin from said the warmup is opening up creeks and fields ......but the trails in the woods will last a while

Trails were beat to fuck on Saturday. Glad we went when we did. 

Yes,a lot of logging roads will be rideable for a while. I can't get up there again because of work and a trip to Fla. I'm starting a job in Gary tomorrow . Do you have time to bring me some rib tips and grape drink for lunch?:bc:

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

What a fucking dumbass :flush:

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yep :bc:

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trails were beat to fuck on Saturday. Glad we went when we did. 

Anyone who didn't think the trails would get beat up Saturday is a moron.  Hopefully most people call it quits after this past weekend. There's still gonna be plenty of snow to ride, and there's more on the way. 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What a fucking dumbass :flush:

Yep :bc:

Anyone who didn't think the trails would get beat up Saturday is a moron.  Hopefully most people call it quits after this past weekend. There's still gonna be plenty of snow to ride, and there's more on the way. 

This is the forecast for Grand Marais, MI. 0.30" of snow isn't going to cover for the 50* day tomorrow...

Screenshot_20170306-183810.png

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They always have a ST Patrics day storm in the UP.:bc:

Yep 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is the forecast for Grand Marais, MI. 0.30" of snow isn't going to cover for the 50* day tomorrow...

Screenshot_20170306-183810.png

#1 it isn't going to be 50*

#2 It's going to be mostly cloudy, so that's a bonus

#3 They didn't get the rain N of 28 like they originally had forecasted

#4 the hour by hour forecast I saw (just like what yours shows, look at the temperature chart)  had the high temperatures actually climbing tonight, and peaking before sunrise, and dropping after 7am. So it won't be that bad at all with the sun down.

#5 they can't forecast LES. And with the temperature drops like that after a warm up, it will for sure be firing up the LES machine. 

#6 there's another system that's moving in mid week next week.

I'm not worried about it :bc:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

37 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yep 

#1 it isn't going to be 50*

#2 It's going to be mostly cloudy, so that's a bonus

#3 They didn't get the rain N of 28 like they originally had forecasted

#4 the hour by hour forecast I saw (just like what yours shows, look at the temperature chart)  had the high temperatures actually climbing tonight, and peaking before sunrise, and dropping after 7am. So it won't be that bad at all with the sun down.

#5 they can't forecast LES. And with the temperature drops like that after a warm up, it will for sure be firing up the LES machine. 

#6 there's another system that's moving in mid week next week.

I'm not worried about it :bc:

No....its going to be 48...