Check your account email address ×

But wait there is more!!!!

She needs a good muslum village square stoning.

Bet they could fill ford field and they could get the whaling horns going in the background.  Would be a real nice cultural experience for the people of Detroit to all come together over 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

:lol:

its not even news in the State of Michigan. Every time any scandal is brought up by outside news outlets,  the locals scramble to run the FBI  created kidnap plot.   She comes out with her ....I WILL Not BE BuLLIed .  Then they pounce on anyone asking questions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

She has literally been untouchable through all of this god awful shitty mess so I’ll believe her getting seriously held accountable, when I see it. 

Agreed.   Not sure what it would take for the media to turn on her . killing old people won’t . 

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Agreed.   Not sure what it would take for the media to turn on her . killing old people won’t . 

It’s not JUST the media though. She’s got protection from that cunt Nessel too. 

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

She has literally been untouchable through all of this god awful shitty mess so I’ll believe her getting seriously held accountable, when I see it. 

How many people will she throw under the bus along the way. I was just doing what the "Experts" were telling me to do, I'm no Doctor or scientist.

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It’s not JUST the media though. She’s got protection from that cunt Nessel too. 

She is a puppet for the Bernstein’s. They financed her  because they are all too ugly to be elected.  Did you ever hear of her before she was governor?  She played the part of local folksy commoner gal very well.   I didn’t vote for either one of them for governor,  but I’ll admit I was fooled into thinking she was at least a decent person.  I have never been more wrong about someone. 

Edited by Cold War

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

She is a puppet for the Bernstein’s. They financed her  because they are all too ugly to be elected.  Did you ever hear of her before she was governor?  She played the part of local folksy commoner gal very well.   I didn’t vote for either one of them for governor,  but I’ll admit I was fooled into thinking she was at least a decent person.  I have never been more wrong about someone. 

If those two would fall, maybe Benson can take a flying leap too. 

33 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

if we can finally hang his royal anus Cuomo for his wrong doing, maybe it will snowball to all these other guilty fucks

We can only hope. 

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

How many people will she throw under the bus along the way. I was just doing what the "Experts" were telling me to do, I'm no Doctor or scientist.

She already paid them off so I could care less, honestly. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/15/2021 at 7:46 AM, Snake said:

Remember when @Jimmy Snackswould make threads about how awesome she is?

I'd hide at Butthurt Island all day as well.... :lol:

Who’s hiding MoeMoe...remember when you used to sanitize and wash your groceries but now you don’t because of new information? Same thing here and I have been off the Whitmer bandwagon for quite awhile. Yet another MoeMoe fail...poor little fella.🤣

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who’s hiding MoeMoe...remember when you used to sanitize and wash your groceries but now you don’t because of new information? Same thing here and I have been off the Whitmer bandwagon for quite awhile. Yet another MoeMoe fail...poor little fella.🤣

Sanitizing groceries  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep but now he is badass MoeMoe and he ain’t afraid of some virus!!!🤣🤣
I was listening to AM Radio this morning and they were talking about the nursing home fiasco...she is fucked and deservedly so.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was listening to AM Radio this morning and they were talking about the nursing home fiasco...she is fucked and deservedly so.

Sending Covid positive patients into nursing homes should be criminal IMO. 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

At Kroger last weekend.  The cashier touched every single thing we bought, but said she could not set the groceries in the reusable bags that we touched. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Sending Covid positive patients into nursing homes should be criminal IMO. 

Not sure what you guys are seeing.  Nessel was just on news saying you can’t change someone with doing science.  Maybe, the cdc is the one to blame.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

At Kroger last weekend.  The cashier touched every single thing we bought, but said she could not set the groceries in the reusable bags that we touched. 

I see more check out lines opening back up at least. There for a while it seemed like all mostly self check out and you had to use card only. I like whe they bag my stuff for me.