Check your account email address ×

Covid vaccine

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All I’m reading now is the fear mongering about people not getting it putting the rest of the world at risk and vaccine supply piling up.  If you get the vaccine, shouldn’t you be good to go?  Isn’t that how it is supposed to work?  Yes...yes it is.

It’s important we start a segregation program nationally.  I’m all for this.

Should I stock up on toilet paper? Is it going to be bad again? Oh my

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

If you can stock up on oxygen , it will be needed because it's coming hard this way !!!

3 minutes ago, The One said:

Read up on New Delhi India see how they are doing with the virus !!! 

Just did.  Sounds like it is curing all their other terminal ailments also!  Miracle!!!

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yes.  Don’t get charmin though....I hear plungers are in short supply.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That place is a shithole virus or no virus.

True, but that shithole has a virus that is headed to us and it is going to be bad !! 

1 minute ago, The One said:

True, but that shithole has a virus that is headed to us and it is going to be bad !! 

India flu!  Deadliest strain ever coming our way!!!!  Surely we’ll have a booster/9th dose for this soon.

I hope my broker got down on this.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

India flu!  Deadliest strain ever coming our way!!!!  Surely we’ll have a booster/9th dose for this soon.

I hope my broker got down on this.

For someone that claims that it's up to the person to decide if they want the vaccine or not, you seem to run your mouth about the ones that decide to get it. :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

For someone that claims that it's up to the person to decide if they want the vaccine or not, you seem to run your mouth about the ones that decide to get it. :news:

My post said nothing of anything you just stated and yes, a person can get it if they want....I have zero problem with this.  But since you seem to agree with MC on the ones not getting it being “selfish”, maybe the problem isn’t really mine, eh?  :news:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Feeling better today. Soaked the sheets sweating last night. Still have a sore arm and a slight headache.

I wanted to wait until I could get the Phizer or Moderna shot but the wife and my Mom wanted me vac'd right away. AZ is garbage.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My post said nothing of anything you just stated and yes, a person can get it if they want....I have zero problem with this.  But since you seem to agree with MC on the ones not getting it being “selfish”, maybe the problem isn’t really mine, eh?  :news:

You take your pokes and make fun of people getting the vaccine. I guess that is just being an ass about it?

Show me where I have said any such thing about the vaccine :news:

• Thanks 1

On 3/14/2021 at 1:15 PM, Woodtick said:

Woodfield is where Edmo mall walks. :lol:

Got me some new white tennis shoes to impress the ladies. 🤣🤣

On 3/14/2021 at 1:10 PM, Woodtick said:

Crotch rocket at Woodfield mall?

The only reason I go there is to check out the talent. And that place is full of it. 😎

Just now, ckf said:

You take your pokes and make fun of people getting the vaccine. I guess that is just being an ass about it?

Show me where I have said any such thing about the vaccine :news:

I “take pokes” at those trying to admonish others who don’t share their concerns and fears.  I’ve stated multiple times where I support anyone’s choice to do what they feel they need to do AS LONG AS it doesn’t include trying to force others to share their fears/concerns.  Seems this comes with the righteousness of getting poked....and so does my “ass-ness”.  

I’ll find the request later when I can read a bigger screen but it seems clear to me how you feel about those choosing to not wear masks or get a vaccine.  “Selfish”.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Blackstar said:

got my shot yesterday at 4pm. Figured that would give me today to get over any side effects.

Sitting here in my office with a winter coat on. Headache, fever, body aches, chills, etc. Hope I feel better by morning. I have work plans.

Coworker just said the same exact thing to me this morning. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I “take pokes” at those trying to admonish others who don’t share their concerns and fears.  I’ve stated multiple times where I support anyone’s choice to do what they feel they need to do AS LONG AS it doesn’t include trying to force others to share their fears/concerns.  Seems this comes with the righteousness of getting poked....and so does my “ass-ness”.  

I’ll find the request later when I can read a bigger screen but it seems clear to me how you feel about those choosing to not wear masks or get a vaccine.  “Selfish”.

I have made no such claim on the vaccine. Last year when we were still learning about the virus I was pro mask. I still wear mine in stores but I don't push it on anyone, nor do I preach ,or poke fun at those who don't.  You on the other hand....

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have made no such claim on the vaccine. Last year when we were still learning about the virus I was pro mask. I still wear mine in stores but I don't push it on anyone, nor do I preach ,or poke fun at those who don't.  You on the other hand....

You seem to be getting upset.  I poke at those worthy of poking.  If I get “poked”, I am returning the favor.  When you go along with those trying to “shame” others for not sharing their fears, you passively agree.  This makes you a soft target by proxy.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

We got our 2nd shots of Moderna on Friday. Nicole had a headache all weekend. No headache for me, but I felt worn down and got caught up on some sleep, lol

I can get these side affects by drinking too much the night before.  At least that way, some fun was had to warrant the side effects.  :lol:

Oh, come on...that’s kinda funny and you know it.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You seem to be getting upset.  I poke at those worthy of poking.  If I get “poked”, I am returning the favor.  When you go along with those trying to “shame” others for not sharing their fears, you passively agree.  This makes you a soft target by proxy.

I can get these side affects by drinking too much the night before.  At least that way, some fun was had to warrant the side effects.  :lol:

Oh, come on...that’s kinda funny and you know it.

LOL, I'm not upset. I just find it funny to see you say one thing and then do another :dunno:

All give you the second part :lol::bc:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

LOL, I'm not upset. I just find it funny to see you say one thing and then do another :dunno:

All give you the second part :lol::bc:

Oh, that's not at all what I am doing...or will ever do.  I am simply downplaying the seriousness of this virus as I've found the whole thing extremely suspect from even before it hit our shores.  While I do believe it does exist and can be more deadly to some with existing compromising conditions, I DO NOT believe it to be anywhere near what our government and indeed, governments around the world have made it into using an overwhelming liberal media narrative born here.  

I am hardly a conspiracy theorist but, I find just about every bit of information we've received about this virus to be suspect or, a flat out lie.  ultimately, control over people  has one common denominator.  Sometimes it's more subtle, sometimes it's not; fear.  And this fear has allowed our government to strip away more Constitutional rights now than any other time in our modern history.  If this was indeed started to see just how far a governing body can go to control their population as some type of ant farm-like experiment, it was a huge success but, it is slowly unraveling as the lies that have been perpetuated are pretty clearly coming to the surface.  I refuse to act like this ruse is legitimate and I sure as fuck am not going to stand by while others that respond to this "fear" will try to back anyone taking more of my freedoms by some weird attempt at internet public shaming.  I sure as fuck will stop it in person....in short manner.

There.  :bum:

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

All I’m reading now is the fear mongering about people not getting it putting the rest of the world at risk and vaccine supply piling up.  If you get the vaccine, shouldn’t you be good to go?  Isn’t that how it is supposed to work?  Yes...yes it is.

It’s important we start a segregation program nationally.  I’m all for this.

dont bullshit us, we know you dont read

• Haha 1