Check your account email address ×

Child tax credit

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Just read the child tax credit is going to be paid monthly. Nice of the government to pay me my money back for having a couple kids. $600 month....

I think you can choose, paid for 6mo or lump sum end of the year with taxes like its normally been.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

JuST VoTe ApProPRiateLY aNd GeT yUr $$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, I can vote for money? Seriously? A married white man with no kids and two decent incomes? Can they just pay off my house? I mean, add up all the stimmy money, child tax credits and alleged federal student loan forgiveness that they are passing out, they can just add all of that up, and give me back my share as payment on my mortgage. I mean it IS federally insured right so they know where to send the money. Thanks. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Wait, I can vote for money? Seriously? A married white man with no kids and two decent incomes? Can they just pay off my house? I mean, add up all the stimmy money, child tax credits and alleged federal student loan forgiveness that they are passing out, they can just add all of that up, and give me back my share as payment on my mortgage. I mean it IS federally insured right so they know where to send the money. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Ok, you are going to run into problems here unless you;

A.) Are married to your same sex partner or, some other "wrongly persecuted" minority status including religious or cult affiliations;

B.) You can show and prove a list of social justice warrior efforts mostly including just being a retard on the internet

Read the application in it's entirety for details.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, you are going to run into problems here unless you;

A.) Are married to your same sex partner or, some other "wrongly persecuted" minority status including religious or cult affiliations;

B.) You can show and prove a list of social justice warrior efforts mostly including just being a retard on the internet

Read the application in it's entirety for details.

Fucked again, I am! Sonofabitch! 

It's just the child tax credit that's been there for decades..Biden admin did increase it by $600 or $800, I can't remember.. the just changed how you can get it monthly for 6 months and what is left over you would get when you do that year's taxes or in the lump sum in you taxes as it has been for decades..It's really nothing new, just a different way to go about getting it and obviously a shinny new object for the msm to fawn over Biden about..:lol:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's just the child tax credit that's been there for decades..Biden admin did increase it by $600 or $800, I can't remember.. the just changed how you can get it monthly for 6 months and what is left over you would get when you do that year's taxes or in the lump sum in you taxes as it has been for decades..It's really nothing new, just a different way to go about getting it and obviously a shinny new object for the msm to fawn over Biden about..:lol:

Fuck you.  Biden cured cancer!

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I know it’s been there I just thought it was strange you can now get it in a monthly payment. I’ve already heard talk of them wanting  to extend it and wouldn’t surprise me at all if they do. It’s all just prep for universal income which is coming down the line.

Edited by 800renegaderider

48 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I know it’s been there I just thought it was strange you can now get it in a monthly payment. I’ve already heard talk of them wanting  to extend it and wouldn’t surprise me at all if they do. It’s all just prep for universal income which is coming down the line.

The article I posted explains and addresses this mentality and the objectives of progressives.  Self sufficiency is NOT the democrat's goal.  They want a voter base dependent on the government.  A welfare state. 

Just one sentence in this says they want to compensate "all of its parents for the socially necessary labor of raising the next generation."

The combination of child tax credits, enhanced unemployment benefits, and stimulus payments in the newly signed Covid relief bill could create a powerful disincentive for working.

Just how much? A bit of back-of-the-envelope math suggests that a family with two parents who are not working and three minor children could make the equivalent income of more than $92,000.

Let’s start with unemployment benefits. The covid relief bill puts a $300 per week enhancement on top of regular state benefits. In New Jersey, the average state unemployment insurance payment is $419 per week. So that’s $719 per week for each parent or $1,438 per household. That is the equivalent of earning $74,776.

Actually, it’s a bit more than that once we add in taxes. Because the Biden administration’s covid relief bill makes the first $10,200 unemployment benefits untaxable.

The enhancements are not scheduled to last the full year and neither are the extensions of benefits. In New Jersey, jobless are entitled to a total of 26 weeks of unemployment benefits plus 20 additional weeks. But Congress has repeatedly extended the length of time a jobless American can collect benefits and kept federal enhancement in place long after it was set to expire. The current enhancement is set to sunset in September but only time will tell.

On top of that, each of the three kids entitles the household to $3,600 in refundable child tax credits, a total of $10,800. So family income could now be the equivalent $85,576.

Each parent and child is worth $1,400 in stimulus, or a total of $7,000. That would bring household income up to over $92,000. That is more than the 2019 median household income of $85,271 in New Jersey.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

See below. 

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

This.....

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The article I posted explains and addresses this mentality and the objectives of progressives.  Self sufficiency is NOT the democrat's goal.  They want a voter base dependent on the government.  A welfare state. 

Just one sentence in this says they want to compensate "all of its parents for the socially necessary labor of raising the next generation."

And this. 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

The combination of child tax credits, enhanced unemployment benefits, and stimulus payments in the newly signed Covid relief bill could create a powerful disincentive for working.

Just how much? A bit of back-of-the-envelope math suggests that a family with two parents who are not working and three minor children could make the equivalent income of more than $92,000.

Let’s start with unemployment benefits. The covid relief bill puts a $300 per week enhancement on top of regular state benefits. In New Jersey, the average state unemployment insurance payment is $419 per week. So that’s $719 per week for each parent or $1,438 per household. That is the equivalent of earning $74,776.

Actually, it’s a bit more than that once we add in taxes. Because the Biden administration’s covid relief bill makes the first $10,200 unemployment benefits untaxable.

The enhancements are not scheduled to last the full year and neither are the extensions of benefits. In New Jersey, jobless are entitled to a total of 26 weeks of unemployment benefits plus 20 additional weeks. But Congress has repeatedly extended the length of time a jobless American can collect benefits and kept federal enhancement in place long after it was set to expire. The current enhancement is set to sunset in September but only time will tell.

On top of that, each of the three kids entitles the household to $3,600 in refundable child tax credits, a total of $10,800. So family income could now be the equivalent $85,576.

Each parent and child is worth $1,400 in stimulus, or a total of $7,000. That would bring household income up to over $92,000. That is more than the 2019 median household income of $85,271 in New Jersey.

And people wonder why there are Help Wanted signs everywhere and everything that goes along with it. 

Ive literally watched the not so wealthy family in my neighborhood buy a new sxs and pay to completely renovate their house during this shit. Maybe this year they’ll buy a boat? Neither parents work. One can barely move around but hey, at least their house looks a little less dumpy now. 

29 minutes ago, Snake said:

Janet Yellen is now the secretary of the treasury.  

She was a wack job back then and she continues to be a wack job.

She was trying to "cool off" the economy. 

As recently as 2015, Democratic Fed chair Janet Yellen began raising interest rates to deliberately “cool off” the economy and slow job growth because all serious policy wonks believed that if the unemployment rate fell below 4 percent, runaway inflation would ensue.

Do you think her views have changed?

Edited by racer254

27 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

See below. 

This.....

And this. 

And people wonder why there are Help Wanted signs everywhere and everything that goes along with it. 

Ive literally watched the not so wealthy family in my neighborhood buy a new sxs and pay to completely renovate their house during this shit. Maybe this year they’ll buy a boat? Neither parents work. One can barely move around but hey, at least their house looks a little less dumpy now. 

Dude, it's just the child tax credit that's been there for decades and increased over time by all presidents. I think you're confusing the additional money added to UE benefits with the increase in the child tax credit which isn't taking effect until July of 2021 if you choose the monthly payments or in 2022 when you file your 2021 taxes..This has nothing to do with the family in your neighborhood remodeling their house as it hasn't taken place yet..Or maybe the family in your neighborhood came I to some money due to a family member passing away?? Something along those lines

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

In NH you don’t even need to prove you’ve actually been looking for work and applying for a job every week like pre rona days. You think people will want to get out and work.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

All of this stimulus is BS.  Out of control spending by Trump, now Biden continuing it.  You will see some pretty high increases in inflation over the next couple years.  Too much money chasing too few goods.  

I blame Trump as much as Biden for the mess we are in now.  When Trump could have kept things open with reasonable precautions he didn't.  Instead, he kept guys like lockdown Fauci in charge.  Now the data is coming out on how this virus mainly affected the elderly with pre-existing conditions, and that masking played no part in slowing down the virus, true conservative leaders like Noem in SD and Desantis in FL are stepping up to show the GOP the way.

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

All of this stimulus is BS.  Out of control spending by Trump, now Biden continuing it.  You will see some pretty high increases in inflation over the next couple years.  Too much money chasing too few goods.  

I blame Trump as much as Biden for the mess we are in now.  When Trump could have kept things open with reasonable precautions he didn't.  Instead, he kept guys like lockdown Fauci in charge.  Now the data is coming out on how this virus mainly affected the elderly with pre-existing conditions, and that masking played no part in slowing down the virus, true conservative leaders like Noem in SD and Desantis in FL are stepping up to show the GOP the way.

President Barack Obama’s administration racked up nearly as much debt in eight years than in the entire 232-year history of the country before he took office. He entered with $10.6 trillion in total debt and left with the country owing $19.9 trillion. That’s an average tab of $1.16 trillion a year.

Under President Donald Trump, the debt also has climbed. The $2.06 trillion increase works out to about $991 billion a year, or slightly less than the pace Obama had set.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

President Barack Obama’s administration racked up nearly as much debt in eight years than in the entire 232-year history of the country before he took office. He entered with $10.6 trillion in total debt and left with the country owing $19.9 trillion. That’s an average tab of $1.16 trillion a year.

Under President Donald Trump, the debt also has climbed. The $2.06 trillion increase works out to about $991 billion a year, or slightly less than the pace Obama had set.

BE2285EA-42A9-4FD8-A5BC-499A1BE799A8.png

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, it's just the child tax credit that's been there for decades and increased over time by all presidents. I think you're confusing the additional money added to UE benefits with the increase in the child tax credit which isn't taking effect until July of 2021 if you choose the monthly payments or in 2022 when you file your 2021 taxes..This has nothing to do with the family in your neighborhood remodeling their house as it hasn't taken place yet..Or maybe the family in your neighborhood came I to some money due to a family member passing away?? Something along those lines

Don’t rain on their phony outrage Tony.😂

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

42 minutes ago, Plissken said:

BE2285EA-42A9-4FD8-A5BC-499A1BE799A8.png

39 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Fucking massive ownage. 

37 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And now we are on our way to 30 trillion.  And spin thinks this is ownage?  He has a screw loose for sure.

It’s absolute ownage but you’re too stupid to see or understand it so you just keep doubling and tripling down.