Check your account email address ×

Child tax credit

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well stated.  When having children and income are ties into the same conversation, well.....welcome to a welfare nation.

Yep.  We know people that are amazed we waited so long to have our ONE child.  We've been called "selfish" for wanting to establish careers and reach financial goals before taking that massive responsibility.  I remember one lady that I told it was planned and she looked at me and smiled and said, "Awww...it was a planned pregnancy...how adorable."  I just giggled.

Personal responsibility...pass it on.

You have no idea how many people gave my wife and I shit for not wanting children at all. There was literally almost some throw down arguments at our wedding even. Unreal. It’s finally tapered off now but it was  a rough subject for a few years, either side of our wedding. 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

You have no idea how many people gave my wife and I shit for not wanting children at all. There was literally almost some throw down arguments at our wedding even. Unreal. It’s finally tapered off now but it was  a rough subject for a few years, either side of our wedding. 

Yeah....we've got some friends like you and your wife.  Let me tell you the same thing I told them;  FUCK YOU!  You have to have children to be as miserable as the rest of us!  Who the fuck do you think you are to be able to live so freely and without that financial burden?  Dicks!

Clearly, my wife and I are not "kid people".  I barely like mine sometimes and I SURE AS FUCK DON'T LIKE ANYBODY ELSE's fucking rug rats.  I don't want to see or hear them....and I don't want to see pics of them either.

I'm a bit of an asshole, maybe.  :lol: 

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....we've got some friends like you and your wife.  Let me tell you the same thing I told them;  FUCK YOU!  You have to have children to be as miserable as the rest of us!  Who the fuck do you think you are to be able to live so freely and without that financial burden?  Dicks!

Clearly, my wife and I are not "kid people".  I barely like mine sometimes and I SURE AS FUCK DON'T LIKE ANYBODY ELSE's fucking rug rats.  I don't want to see or hear them....and I don't want to see pics of them either.

I'm a bit of an asshole, maybe.  :lol: 

Maybe? :dunno: 

:lmao:

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Family of 4 we're close friends with are getting over 5k stimulus. She works 2 days a week as a physical therapist and he drives the ball shagger on the golf course. They have 3 vehicles all newer than my wife's 2017, live in a 5k Sq ft newer home, have a 2021 RV... They'll tell you themselves they don't need this... 

“So what line of work are you in?”  😂

Edited by DriftBusta