Check your account email address ×

The HCS Crew has fired up VS legal dept

ckf

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not really concerned about VS. I haven't read everything to see just what was said, but worst case for me is a court order to turn over all of you guys IP addresses.  I'll fight it if you guys want to foot the bill :lol:

Didn't VS want to buy this site not long ago???

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not gonna happen.  Besides, they have them all anyway.  What may happen is a series of "scary letters".  Honestly, YOU SHOULD BEG FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!

True enough. Didn't I get another complaint from VS a few months ago? I thought I did and posted about it :dunno:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Just got a love letter from VerticalScope, LOL

Message Body:
Dear owner/operator of FreedomSledder.com ,

It has come to our attention that there is abusive content on a site that you host (www.freedomsledder.com) relating to our Chief Community Officer Joe Pishgar. 

The abusive content is located at the following url: https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/37558-joe-pishgar-chief-community-officer-at-verticalscopecom/ (the “Abusive Content”). The Abusive Content in the thread is obscene, profane, encourages and incites harm and violence, is defamatory, constitutes harassment and is a clear violation of Mr. Pishgar’s privacy rights. The Abusive Content constitutes a clear violation of numerous provincial, state and federal criminal statutes.

We are demanding that you immediately remove this Abusive Content, ban the members who have posted the Abusive Content, and cease and desist from allowing any further Abusive Content to be posted regarding Mr. Pishgar, VerticalScope or any of our employees. 

Should you fail to remove this Abusive Content, we will not hesitate to take other legal measures. 

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

What the fuck!?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Give it a plane ride over an open lake.

A drone trip with me at the controls might not be a bad idea :lol:

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Screenshot_20201222-202352.png

That was it. Thanks :bc:

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not really concerned about VS. I haven't read everything to see just what was said, but worst case for me is a court order to turn over all of you guys IP addresses.  I'll fight it if you guys want to foot the bill :lol:

oh I see now, fake legal letter and a end run for more donations:watching:

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

My brother is a lawyer. Let me know if you want his digits.

He's a class A asshole.... just what you need...

Hope he likes you and ‘your friends’ lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I haven't back read yet but I assume you're giving them the 1 finger salute?

Just like last time....I filed it  :lol:

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

My brother is a lawyer. Let me know if you want his digits.

He's a class A asshole.... just what you need...

Well, he's your brother  :lol:  

jk Moe :bc: 

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

oh I see now, fake legal letter and a end run for more donations:watching:

:lol:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

WTF

Jerry 976

BANNED

image.thumb.png.967a0e674075e97d2f811f79602a837c.png

God damn it ckf that better be in name only.  You remember how much you had to beg the croc wearing butter burger fuck to come back...  Jerry could be a tough nut to crack....  Oh and FUCK YOU JOE P!!  GO suck a cock!!

11 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

God damn it ckf that better be in name only.  You remember how much you had to beg the croc wearing butter burger fuck to come back...  Jerry could be a tough nut to crack....  Oh and FUCK YOU JOE P!!  GO suck a cock!!

I don't believe Jerry would be posting right now if he was actually banned...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

WTF

Jerry 976

BANNED

image.thumb.png.967a0e674075e97d2f811f79602a837c.png

HEY How did you do that?  You a silent Admin here?  I mentioned in a PM to change are caption under our name to Banned.

Would one of you admins change mine to banned as well it would make Joe very happy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Just got a love letter from VerticalScope, LOL

Message Body:
Dear owner/operator of FreedomSledder.com ,

It has come to our attention that there is abusive content on a site that you host (www.freedomsledder.com) relating to our Chief Community Officer Joe Pishgar. 

The abusive content is located at the following url: https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/37558-joe-pishgar-chief-community-officer-at-verticalscopecom/ (the “Abusive Content”). The Abusive Content in the thread is obscene, profane, encourages and incites harm and violence, is defamatory, constitutes harassment and is a clear violation of Mr. Pishgar’s privacy rights. The Abusive Content constitutes a clear violation of numerous provincial, state and federal criminal statutes.

We are demanding that you immediately remove this Abusive Content, ban the members who have posted the Abusive Content, and cease and desist from allowing any further Abusive Content to be posted regarding Mr. Pishgar, VerticalScope or any of our employees. 

Should you fail to remove this Abusive Content, we will not hesitate to take other legal measures. 

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

I wonder why the "Legal Department" is only asking to have Joe's name removed but not Joe's Bosses, Mr. Laidlaw or Mr. Goodridge?? I wonder what's going to happen when the certified letters are send to Mr. Laidlaw, Mr. Goodridge & the H.R department??? do you think joe will intercept the letters before the Bosses see them?

6 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

HEY How did you do that?  You a silent Admin here?  I mentioned in a PM to change are caption under our name to Banned.

Would one of you admins change mine to banned as well it would make Joe very happy.

Click on your user name above your avatar, then click on edit your profile, enter BANNED, click save........ :thumb:

• Like 1