Check your account email address ×

Biggest driver for new infections of a mild respiratory illness?

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes covid is invading the homes because people are not going out.  SMH

The number 1 spreading point is at home. By a fair bit 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sludge should stick to his stupid Arctic Cat troll posts.

Sorry you got guthooked hard by the media again but it was 100% expected by you. And you’ll do it again 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ACE said:

Sorry you got guthooked hard by the media again but it was 100% expected by you. And you’ll do it again 

How does covid get into the home?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Finally!!!! The USPS is good for something. They are infecting us all

You smrt people who wash you groceries with bleach before coming in the house forgot about the mail!

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Finally!!!! The USPS is good for something. They are infecting us all

You smrt people who wash you groceries with bleach before coming in the house forgot about the mail!

my step mother does jUst that.  the mail gets some crazy UV light treatment, packages get sprayed and left to decontaminate for hours before being allowed in the house.

oh ya  shes nuts alright..

• Haha 1

Wasn’t it so much fun a year ago? I remember I sold an old chainsaw on FB Marketplace around the end of March last year. Lady that came to buy it wouldn’t even come up to the house to see it run or anything. She stayed in her car until I walked it halfway down the driveway and left it. She then got out of her car, N95 mask, gloves and all, wiped it down, started it, showed me the cash in a ziploc bag, put the cash in my mailbox and left. I literally laughed the entire time. Like the freaking twilight zone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is worth reposting for the umpteenth time from a Cuomo press conference on May 7th.  This was the results of his survey of what were you doing prior to going to the hospital and testing positive for the Covid.  66% were supposedly staying home!!

1BB3C990-9D9E-45FF-8852-7E3AC16EED69.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member

They aren't saying everyone in the home is locked down and don't leave at all.   Yes the infection initiates from outside but much of the spread thru this thing is inside the home. 

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They aren't saying everyone in the home is locked down and don't leave at all.   Yes the infection initiates from outside but much of the spread thru this thing is inside the home. 

yup,  but the household spread is more an issue with inviting outsiders into the home than just spread among a family which is just going to happen.  we have an office with a big outbreak,  not from being in the office but from a party one of the guys threw that got it spread within both those who go into the office as well as those working remote.  

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  but the household spread is more an issue with inviting outsiders into the home than just spread among a family which is just going to happen.  we have an office with a big outbreak,  not from being in the office but from a party one of the guys threw that got it spread within both those who go into the office as well as those working remote.  

How in da fuck can you say that with any certainty??

55 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

How in da fuck can you say that with any certainty??

because some of the people were not in the office who got infected.  they were only exposed to the rest of the group at the party.