Check your account email address ×

CDC quietly releases report that shows masks are worthless

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Everyone already forgot about how they admitted that the testing was too sensitive, as well. 

Sensitive?  Hell, you didn't even have to get tested to get a scary "You've tested positive for Covid!' letter in the mail.  I mean....  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Had a guy come in my office the other day, reaches out to shake my hand, I reciprocate.  We both chuckled and I said “fuck it”. :lol:  it’s just gotten absurd.

Last week, some of my in-laws neighbors pulled up while we were out doing yardwork to give their delayed condolences.  We were all outside and they had masks on and kept their distance as they muffled their words along the conversation.  All I could think was, at least I don't have to shake their hands.  When they finally fucking left, my wife asked me, "What were their names again?"  I quickly responded, "Who fucking cares."   :lol: 

BTW:  Two of my biggest "pet peeves":

1,) Trying to talk to me while I'm in the bathroom

2.) Stopping by to fucking chat when you see me out in the yard busting my ass trying to get something done.  WTF?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sensitive?  Hell, you didn't even have to get tested to get a scary "You've tested positive for Covid!' letter in the mail.  I mean....  :lol: 

I know, right? 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Had a guy come in my office the other day, reaches out to shake my hand, I reciprocate.  We both chuckled and I said “fuck it”. :lol:  it’s just gotten absurd.

Isn’t it fucking crazy? And to think that a year ago, I was sitting in my buddys cabin in the UP, sipping coffee, getting ready to go out for a ride and reading about this China flu in the news. Now, a year later, I mean, holy hell. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I know, right? 

Isn’t it fucking crazy? And to think that a year ago, I was sitting in my buddys cabin in the UP, sipping coffee, getting ready to go out for a ride and reading about this China flu in the news. Now, a year later, I mean, holy hell. 

That’s exactly what I’m doing right now.  Sipping coffee at camp and getting ready to go on a ride.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Last week, some of my in-laws neighbors pulled up while we were out doing yardwork to give their delayed condolences.  We were all outside and they had masks on and kept their distance as they muffled their words along the conversation.  All I could think was, at least I don't have to shake their hands.  When they finally fucking left, my wife asked me, "What were their names again?"  I quickly responded, "Who fucking cares."   :lol: 

BTW:  Two of my biggest "pet peeves":

1,) Trying to talk to me while I'm in the bathroom

2.) Stopping by to fucking chat when you see me out in the yard busting my ass trying to get something done.  WTF?

It’s people, who still act like that, that make me think about how fucked we STILL are after all this time. I mean, look at the people in the states that recently got rid of their covid mandates, that are livid about that. Look fuck face, when are we EVER going to be able to just get back to you doing you? It’s like everything about this “virus” is everything these types of people have ever wanted in a country to happen, is happening. 

Example, super liberal couple that I went to high school with, took their kids tubing last night and met up with some friends of the kids at the hill. So they start posting pictures of this event all over social media. All the kids were wearing masks. At a ski hill. While sliding down the hill on tubes. I don’t get it and would have ZERO issues with it if they also weren’t the SJCovidW types that keep telling everyone else that they are doing the China flu wrong. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s exactly what I’m doing right now.  Sipping coffee at camp and getting ready to go on a ride.

Ya know, you could’ve just left that post out, ya fuck. :wall: Gonna be 60 here tomorrow and most of the week. Trail sleds were overheating while trying to ride the bush trails LAST weekend. Hoping to get a UP spring ride in yet this month but I’m not holding my breath. 

Put money down already on a trip out to Tog next March. Done fucking around. I’ll drag the trail sled to Canada next year to trail ride if I have too. Enough is enough. I’m sick of waiting for Michigan to have a decent winter so that I can ride my shit. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It’s people, who still act like that, that make me think about how fucked we STILL are after all this time. I mean, look at the people in the states that recently got rid of their covid mandates, that are livid about that. Look fuck face, when are we EVER going to be able to just get back to you doing you? It’s like everything about this “virus” is everything these types of people have ever wanted in a country to happen, is happening. 

Example, super liberal couple that I went to high school with, took their kids tubing last night and met up with some friends of the kids at the hill. So they start posting pictures of this event all over social media. All the kids were wearing masks. At a ski hill. While sliding down the hill on tubes. I don’t get it and would have ZERO issues with it if they also weren’t the SJCovidW types that keep telling everyone else that they are doing the China flu wrong. 

Wearing a mask, and especially posting pics wearing it, have become a weirdly self righteous badge of honor for liberals  Look, if you are generally concerned or, are susceptible to any flu like malady, I get it...and I'm fine with it.  This is just absurd though.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wearing a mask, and especially posting pics wearing it, have become a weirdly self righteous badge of honor for liberals  Look, if you are generally concerned or, are susceptible to any flu like malady, I get it...and I'm fine with it.  This is just absurd though.

It’s 100% a virtue signal

even though around here the staunch pro maskers are fairly rare, they’re typically low IQ people who are actually pieces of shit.  They just want to look and feel good over token gestures, like screaming “help the poor” but actually doing nothing 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

100% agree. 

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s 100% a virtue signal

even though around here the staunch pro maskers are fairly rare, they’re typically low IQ people who are actually pieces of shit.  They just want to look and feel good over token gestures, like screaming “help the poor” but actually doing nothing 

It’s the opposite here except I won’t comment on actual IQ of the pro maskers here. Mostly it’s the SJW types that want nothing better than to tell you how much of a pos that you are for NOT wearing your mask like they are. 

Wife and I went to dinner early last night to beat the crowds. Walking out of the restaurant, we took our masks off once we get outside. Coming at us, down the side walk, was a couple wearing their masks. Made no difference to me what THEY were doing/believed in but they felt the need to let my wife and I know that WE are the reason that this virus shit won’t go away. I just laughed and kept walking until the snotty behind my back comments came out. Funny though, when I turned around to further discuss this, with a shit eating grin on my face, they hustled up and were to the door of the restaurant quick as shit. Wife hates it when I do that but she’s getting sick of the shit too. She use to come home bawling when someone would give her shit for not doing this/that when she was out shopping (like lowering her mask off her nose for a bit to let her glasses defog). Now she just flips them off and tells them to eat shit. I love it. Mrs. Nonconfrontational is finally sticking up for herself a little. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm seeing more and more folks shaking hands again and giving hugs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Everyone already forgot about how they admitted that the testing was too sensitive, as well. 

Not just too sensitive the actual inventor of the PCR test itself maintained to his death that PCR was never intended to detect a virus. The even better part of them lowering the sensitivity level is the also changed the standard on who should be tested from everyone to only people who were showing symptoms. Both changes made 1 hour after Biden was sworn in

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Virtue signaling Douche bags