Check your account email address ×

Snopes checked AOC's claim Danish McDonald's paying over 20 bucks an hour...

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I make more for my company than you made any year of your life. And that is a fact... :lol:

And for the record, I make more for the company than any other employee in our 70 plus driver center.

how is driver 'profitability' even calculated? 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Seems pretty simple, whom ever delivers the most packages on time without damage wins.

:dunno: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Seems pretty simple, whom ever delivers the most packages on time without damage wins.

:dunno: 

I am sure it's a metric they track,  they would be foolish not to even though the union will limit the reward to the outperformers to keep the lower performer happy. 

I used to love when we could rate and reward all of our sales guys and branches directly by that metric,  government frowns on it now although we still track it's just not published.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

I make more for my company than you made any year of your life. And that is a fact... :lol:

And for the record, I make more for the company than any other employee in our 70 plus driver center.

Blah, blah, blah....fact remains The Teamsters ensure your high wage so for you talk about paying what a job is worth is laughable. I make what I make based on my work and ability to bid jobs competitively and finish them in a timely manner..no Union nose wiping here MoeMoe.👍🏼

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I paid kids $20 an hour over a decade ago. Anyone who pays $15 an hour is a cheap fuck

Is that the answer to a different question? The point is very few people are payed minimum wage.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shelly The Sot on payday...

Just shut up you wet brain dumbfuck.

7740B3D0-763C-47E8-ACE5-09BF535B6DCA.jpeg.936225551aaef7d785cc30a19c07d912.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I am sure it's a metric they track,  they would be foolish not to even though the union will limit the reward to the outperformers to keep the lower performer happy. 

I used to love when we could rate and reward all of our sales guys and branches directly by that metric,  government frowns on it now although we still track it's just not published.  

I'm wondering how it's calculated. 

I do have a hard time believing individual productivity would be shared across the board with union members as a whole, but that's just me.....

14 hours ago, frenchy said:

One would assume the person delivering the most units in the least amount of time with the least amount of breakage claims.  Prob a pretty ez thing to figure out 

14 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Somebody pays for it.

Denmark, residents pay multiple taxes to the state and their municipality. Combined, the average Dane pays tax at a rate of around 45%. This led to Denmark having the highest share of taxes related to income and wealth, at 28.9% of GDP in 2019.

so there 20 bucks is really more like 10.50  whoopee 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Denmark, residents pay multiple taxes to the state and their municipality. Combined, the average Dane pays tax at a rate of around 45%. This led to Denmark having the highest share of taxes related to income and wealth, at 28.9% of GDP in 2019.

We could vote ourselves less taxes, it would mean less services. But I can promise you it won't happen by voting r or d. 

Personally I think the only way to lower medical costs is to do away with insurance all together. 

The weirdest thing is happening in the cannabis industry. 

We're paying at least $15/hr for full time work (plus insurance) and the market is dictating prices of what we sell. 

Almost as if wages have no bearing on market prices of goods sold...

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The weirdest thing is happening in the cannabis industry. 

We're paying at least $15/hr for full time work (plus insurance) and the market is dictating prices of what we sell. 

Almost as if wages have no bearing on market prices of goods sold...

It's like the free market!

On 3/5/2021 at 9:00 AM, Mainecat said:

Poopsie....lmao

I’m sure you were a great asset to you BILs company when it came to getting the sandwiches from subway..

ypuq,pathetic liar.

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Haha 1

On 3/6/2021 at 1:13 AM, Ez ryder said:

You're math is lacking.

On 3/7/2021 at 2:01 AM, awful knawful said:

You're math is lacking.

Ok 11 bucks now they can buy a pack of gum with that 50cents  oops prob not with that pesky 25% vat tax on all goods in Denmark 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/5/2021 at 11:13 PM, Ez ryder said:

Don't forget the 25% VAT added.   Oh and if you want a car the tax is about 180% the cost of the car.  :lol: