Check your account email address ×

Reality of 2016 election

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm out - so fuck off :bc: You've catered to fucking low life's like Z while prodding me for months.  I left on my own free will and don't give a fuck if I ever post on here again :lmao: 

You even let Zoso back on :lmao: 

You posted again by editing your post :news:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well if he bothers you that much why don't you just ignore him? i see far worse "behavior" from other members yet who get on SR, who typically shits on those who shit on him first. it is your site, and you can certainly do whatever you want, but i'm just calling it as i see it.

No reason to defend him.  He's earned every bit of it.  This is just another site in which he's been given "the boot".  And it won't be the last I'm sure.  I truly believe it's his ultimate goal and some type of bragging right.  He's probably got weird friends too.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you'll miss him and you know it.

No, I won't.  Maybe I can arrange a visit for SR and myself though....to catch up.  :ashamed:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Do you think Z had a man crush on SR :hay:

Oh I do.  I want to prison fuck him....dry.  ........after I steal his fucking tray of mashed potatoes.

:lol:

• Gold Member

Snowrider is like the tananatranny of the lower 48.  Snowriders post are that of a low iq grade schooler.    I always find his shit entertaining though in a sympathetic kind of way.  Every time he post i could only think poor little fella but laugh at the same time.

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Snowrider is like the tananatranny of the lower 48.  Snowriders post are that of a low iq grade schooler.    I always find his shit entertaining though in a sympathetic kind of way.  Every time he post i could only think poor little fella but laugh at the same time.

What the fuck is a "tananatranny"?  Jesus...are we gonna need another bathroom for that?  :lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What the fuck is a "tananatranny"?  Jesus...are we gonna need another bathroom for that?  :lol:

He was an eskimo from tanana ak that would suck cock for blow in fairbanks...  he pops up here on occasion as greatlandempire when he can pilfer some wifi on his ipod touch.

Just now, BOHICA said:

He was an eskimo from tanana ak that would suck cock for blow in fairbanks...  he pops up here on occasion as greatlandempire when he can pilfer some wifi on his ipod touch.

Didnt you work in Fairbanks?

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Just like all the refugees and illegals do?

poor ICE, cuffed upside his empty, bald melon once again

38 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You've referenced the same shit several times before.....besides I can walk away and not miss a beat. :snack: You're still an outsider on here and have failed in your desperate attempt to fit in :lol:  I leave and people post polls and threads wondering where I'm at.....nobody gives a fuck about your stupid ass. 

You've cried like the little bitch that you are to have me banned.....what a fucking pussy :lmao:  

Do you realize you just described yourself? :lmao:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Christ I thought after the election people would stfu about it. One side can't stop bragging and the other side can't stop bitching :lol:

Ha!  You can't just shut this off after the braggarts and bitchers get to switch sides.  And it's sooooooooo much fun when Karma works out in your favor!  Not so much when it flips though....gonna be pissed if the Don starts a fucking war.  Well, unless he just nukes some shit in the ME, I can live with that.  Or North Korea...I'm good with that too.  Wait does that make me a bad person?

1 hour ago, ckf said:

You really don't get it, do you? Since you've returned I've found myself avoiding this place because I really just can't stand reading your posts. I can't recall one of your posts where you don't act like an asshole. I could care less that you are a Dem or a Republican on this site. Yet you always claim that I don't like you because you are a Democrat. I don't like you because you are a grade A ASSHOLE. I'm tired of avoiding FS because of you. So guess what? I'm done. However I'm not going to ban you, you are going on 3600 second flood control. My Christmas gift to everyone on the forum that is sick and tied of reading your constant insults. For those of you that like SR, I'm sorry. One thing Rob taught me was to not let the forum get to me.

ckf ftw..... :news: 

Edited by dz246
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well the obvious fact from those stats is that ignorant racist Bible thumping gun toting Ted Nugent loving rednecks don't do shit for the economy.   Shocker!  Who knew?!

:bc:

Why not look at who controls the wealth.   R's hit that with only 2% of the population.