Check your account email address ×

Reality of 2016 election

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Reality of the 2016 election

The less than 500 counties Hillary won are responsible for 64% of America's GDP

The 2600+ counties that Trump won are responsible for 36% of America's GDP

The reality thats important though is who won the election....

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Completely irrelevant and inconsequential.  And I could easily explain why but just don't want to.  :violin:

But, if it makes you feel better about your choice, well, that's a "win" I guess.  Good for you boys in finding a way to pick up that turd by the clean end!  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Poor white trash voting for a NY billionaire.....the R'a have the market on stupid Americans :lmao: The south is Red - enough said..eductstion, health, income, etc are all near the bottom.....but they are R's :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Completely irrelevant and inconsequential.  And I could easily explain why but just don't want to.  :violin:

But, if it makes you feel better about your choice, well, that's a "win" I guess.  Good for you boys in finding a way to pick up that turd by the clean end!  :bc:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Poor white trash voting for a NY billionaire.....the R'a have the market on stupid Americans :lmao: The south is Red - enough said..eductstion, health, income, etc are all near the bottom.....but they are R's :lol: 

Exhibit A if MN Mach was simply MS Mach :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's funny how the losers in this particular election cycle are still trying make their views relevant. 

Yes....almost 3 million fewer Americans voted for Dump......the people elected Hillary....the system elected Dump...

Cant wait to take a snapshot of the country on January 20th and watch where it goes from there:snack:

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yes....almost 3 million fewer Americans voted for Dump......the people elected Hillary....the system elected Dump...

Cant wait to take a snapshot of the country on January 20th and watch where it goes from there:snack:

Why don't you go feel all sad inside somewhere else?  Poor stupid, pathetic, cowardly Fag rider.

Wanna bet?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

California represents your views?  Move there.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

YEP!  First time in almost thirty years!   Well done Wisconsinites!  Well, the smart ones anyway.  Poor SR. 

MN is blue and kicking WI's ass economically :lol: We have too many Doe Dumbers now to compete :lmao:  

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well the obvious fact from those stats is that ignorant racist Bible thumping gun toting Ted Nugent loving rednecks don't do shit for the economy.   Shocker!  Who knew?!

:bc:

Just now, SnowRider said:

MN is blue and kicking WI's ass economically :lol: We have too many Doe Dumbers now to compete :lmao:  

It always has you fucking idiot.  MN has been a far more conservative business operation than WI.  And we won't be blue much longer...barely held blue this year.  What's it like hoping that the government will fix you?

You spent the time to put them up for you and your family on Nov 8th, don't wimp out now.  Do us all a favor.

Image result for nooses

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

California represents your views?  Move there.

Outstanding idea!

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's funny how the losers in this particular election cycle are still trying make their views relevant. 

I'd love to see this all from your perspective, really I would, but I'm unable to shove my head that far up my own ass.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well the obvious fact from those stats is that ignorant racist Bible thumping gun toting Ted Nugent loving rednecks don't do shit for the economy.   Shocker!  Who knew?!

Those are the "obvious facts"?  Wow.  I'm starting to understand you now.  :lol2:

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What does California do for the economy?

Under Obama, Democrats lost a total of 919 seats in state legislatures nationwide, according to NCSL data. In individual terms, today there are 823 Democratic state senators out of a total of 1,972 seats nationwide, while Republicans now have 1,089 seats.

How about the popular vote for the House?  Which particular party got more votes?

How about local elections? Which particular views won the most?

Come on democrats defend your elites and their talking points

Edited by racer254

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It always has you fucking idiot.  MN has been a far more conservative business operation than WI.  And we won't be blue much longer...barely held blue this year.  What's it like hoping that the government will fix you?

You spent the time to put them up for you and your family on Nov 8th, don't wimp out now.  Do us all a favor.

Image result for nooses

Outstanding idea!

You're cool :bc: Wanting a family....including kids....to commit suicide...

If CKF had any balls - he'd ban your ass.....but he won't.....because he's one of you :snack: