Check your account email address ×

Bhen and his clutch argument

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You're 6'5 ... is that some poor conversion from the metric system?  The only way you're 215 is if you have all your gear on, including your helmet, and climbing out of the water after drowning a sled.  Wait a sec, isn't there a picture of something close to that, here on FS?

Internet tough guy ... muscles as big as his mouth :lol2:

6’5 and 215 out of the shower and I’d beat you to death at will. Fucking half man pussy

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No...that’s just fun for me. People with brains who have owned turbos have agreed with me all along 

Ah no. He said 30 , just like Rigid1 said 25,,, but when you mentioned 60 Rigid dropped you like a hot potato.

My work here is done. Just wanted some of the newbies to see what they're paying for. 

YOU GOT OWNED!!!!1!!11111!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, HSR said:

Ah no. He said 30 , just like Rigid1 said 25,,, but when you mentioned 60 Rigid dropped you like a hot potato.

My work here is done. Just wanted some of the newbies to see what they're paying for. 

You are dumb as fuck....read the whole quote from your dog you piece of shit....he runs over 200hp same clutching on a 50k sled. Dumbass faggot ass retard

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So now a belt is “clutching”

fucking retarded ass morons. God damn what a fucking clown show

Well, you claimed you tune them and clutch them.

So if changing spark plugs is tuning, then i guess changing a belt is clutching.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re wasting you’re time...these fucking idiots are dumb as fuck

It’s hard not to try.  My 700 m turbo before turbo was a thing in sleds was a 700cc NA until on boost, loaded heavy on 100 percent of throttle.I tried clutching it like a big bore/power levels and it was nothing but a bucket of fuck cause it wouldn’t even let me get on boost....  doggy as fuck.  You clutch them more for NA levels of power of the motor when you have the turbo.... unless you racing and have all that fancy launch control shit and are building boost on the line...  then yes there is gain.

Edited by BOHICA

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Most everyone here agreed on this.:goodpost:

You just :owned: yourself,,,,bad :lol:

So stock wasn't working so "well" after all :lol: You just :owned: yourself again.

Now that you proved yourself wrong,,I'm gonna bow out and let you rant for awhile. Thanks for playing and enjoy your weekend:bc:

:lol::owned:

Just now, Tommcat said:

Well, you claimed you tune them and clutch them.

So if changing spark plugs is tuning, then i guess changing a belt is clutching.

Derrrrrrrr.....deerrrrrrrrrd

I DONT KNOW WHAT MAGIC D&D USES IN THAT TUNE DERRRRRR

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

It’s hard not to try.  My 700 m turbo before turbo was a thing in sleds was a 700 until on boost, loaded heavy on 100 percent of throttle.I tried clutching it like a big bore/power levels and it was nothing but a bucket of fuck cause it wouldn’t even let me get on boost....  doggy as fuck.  You clutch them more for NA levels of power of the motor when you have the turbo.... unless you racing and have all that fancy launch control shit and are building boost on the line...  then yes there is gain.

If my sled doesn’t get loaded hard it won’t even pull 7500rpm. Get traction and it’s right to 8300+ and full boost. It’s much more evident now that I went to the 1” narrow track

Just now, Tommcat said:

You have to be pretty gay to make it a point to add in the naked part

You’d have to be pretty gay to skirt around calling Glen Halls tune bullshit like you did....fucking pussy

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid cocksucker....you are dumb as a fucking stump and all these brain dead fucks in here jacking each other off are just as dumb. I’ve been 100% consistent and 100% right. Brain dead faggot

You're consistent, I'll give you that

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If my sled doesn’t get loaded hard it won’t even pull 7500rpm. Get traction and it’s right to 8300+ and full boost. It’s much more evident now that I went to the 1” narrow track

Ya.  It needs load for boost.  You know as well as I do that in your realm of riding say a lake run on glare ice a turbo with out studs will make little to no boost.  You need load and throttle....  you hear a blow off valve on these mountain sleds on a carve snd rider gets off throttle basically that dump of boost off throttle puts you back to a NA engine power levels no matter the rpm.  You get back in it on no boost and you are clutched for big bore power level power at that rpm you are fucked cause you are on a stock NA sled until you are on any boost.

Edited by BOHICA

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’d have to be pretty gay to skirt around calling Glen Halls tune bullshit like you did....fucking pussy

Did you find anyone, on any site, that doesn't think you're stupid? I know you keep looking 

2 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Did you find anyone, on any site, that doesn't think you're stupid? I know you keep looking 

Yup....all the people that PMd me on HCS saying you were a fucking moron and to leave you out of any technical talk. Those guys 

Just now, Tommcat said:

Who makes it a point to tell a bunch of men what they weigh....naked?

Ball busting aside, im pretty disturbed on that one.

Do you usually quote your weight in gear? Fucking moron. Most people weigh themselves when they get out of the shower. Brain dead fuck

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....all the people that PMd me on HCS saying you were a fucking moron and to leave you out of any technical talk. Those guys 

All the people that PM'd you on HCS .... what was that, one person?  And as dumb as you are it was probably a dupe account of yours and you PM'd yourself.  Brain dead douche

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Stupid fucking mouth breathing HCS moron !