Check your account email address ×

Bhen and his clutch argument

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I think you added two words too many in that sentence ... the first two and the last are certainly an accurate statement.

I mean, it takes a man of character to take a beating like this then, when it starts to die down....he stirs it back up again.  

i mean....wowser!  :lol: 

• Haha 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

I mean, it takes a man of character to take a beating like this then, when it starts to die down....he stirs it back up again.  

Right. Believe in your own bullshit so venomously that you bump the thread that you’re getting your teeth kicked in on. FFS.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Oh, bless his heart though.  If we're all being honest, Benny would be one of the first ones we'd all chose to have a few "soda pops" with for no other reason than....it's just worth hearing it in person!

5 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Well, if nobody else in the world thinks you have a clue, you should at least believe in yourself. 

That could be one of those inspirational posters they hang on office walls.

Oh stfu. You have that poster hanging above your toolbox you toolbox. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Well, if nobody else in the world thinks you have a clue, you should at least believe in yourself. 

That could be one of those inspirational posters they hang on office walls.

How's this for a quick one?

Benny overconfidence.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, bless his heart though.  If we're all being honest, Benny would be one of the first ones we'd all chose to have a few "soda pops" with for no other reason than....it's just worth hearing it in person!

I've said that about damn near everyone online .... hell, even Mainecat I think I could sit back and have a beer with.  But Ben takes stupid to a whole new level - even for internet stupidity.  

• Haha 1

Hey everyone !!!  

I switched brands of belts and now MY SLED IS CLUTCHED DERRRR!!!!

This is how fucking stupid the average sledder is....what a fuckin joke 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I've said that about damn near everyone online .... hell, even Mainecat I think I could sit back and have a beer with.  But Ben takes stupid to a whole new level - even for internet stupidity.  

I choke the life out of you before my beer was done 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So now a belt is “clutching”

fucking retarded ass morons. God damn what a fucking clown show

2 blown belts,,,high clutch heat,, 200rpm high due to slippage ,,,all stock :lol:

Your clutching skills suck,,,bigly.

You just got your assed handed to you,,,,,,by you :lol: You really can't make this shit up :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

Ok now you know you lost when you start changing to threats. What a loser.

Just now, Bontz said:

The only way I'm sitting and having a beer or two with MC is if I know I am going to eradicate him quickly after words.  I'd wait as long as I could too!  :lol: 

Great Scene: “Collateral”. Three guys, late night bar, Miles… | by Scott  Myers | Go Into The Story

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

2 blown belts,,,high clutch heat,, 200rpm high due to slippage ,,,all stock :lol:

Your clutching skills suck,,,bigly.

You just got your assed handed to you,,,,,,by you :lol: You really can't make this shit up :lol:

2 blown belts in 1100 miles. The sled made hot clutches stock with the cat belt. You are a brain dead retard. Just dumb as fuck

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude ... you're the size of a extra small blow up doll.  The only thing you can get your hands around to choke is the micro penis between your legs.

Just now, Bontz said:

Dude ... you're the size of a extra small blow up doll.  The only thing you can get your hands around to choke is the micro penis between your legs.

I’m 6’5 215 naked and I’d beat you like a fucking chomo 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

2 blown belts in 1100 miles. The sled made hot clutches stock with the cat belt. You are a brain dead retard. Just dumb as fuck

Just stop Ben,,,there is no way you're coming out of this looking good. The "bump" wasn't needed,I was going to let you off the hook. But your big mouth did it to ya again. You really need to know that when the men start talking you pipe down,sit in the corner and STFU :bc:

You're 6'5 ... is that some poor conversion from the metric system?  The only way you're 215 is if you have all your gear on, including your helmet, and climbing out of the water after drowning a sled.  Wait a sec, isn't there a picture of something close to that, here on FS?

Internet tough guy ... muscles as big as his mouth :lol2:

• Gold Member

Turbos don’t make power unless under load and full throttle.  You put a turbo on the stand and pin it to the rev limiter you make like no boost.  Most of the time on a turbo sled you are NA level hp unless you are 100 percent throttle and have a load on on the track.  You clutch for you peak boost /hp on a turbo sled you are going to run like Dick.  A turbo sled the is set to run on 10 psi will run just as well on 8 or 12.  Nothing really gained by messing with clutch for a 30 hp swing in a turbo.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Just stop Ben,,,there is no way you're coming out of this looking good. The "bump" wasn't needed,I was going to let you off the hook. But your big mouth did it to ya again. You really need to know that when the men start talking you pipe down,sit in the corner and STFU :bc:

Listen you stupid cocksucker....you are dumb as a fucking stump and all these brain dead fucks in here jacking each other off are just as dumb. I’ve been 100% consistent and 100% right. Brain dead faggot

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Turbos don’t make power unless under load and full throttle.  You put a turbo on the stand and pin it to the rev limiter you make like no boost.  Most of the time on a turbo sled you are NA level hp unless you are 100 percent throttle and have a load on on the track.  You clutch for you peak boost /hp on a turbo sled you are going to run like Dick.  A turbo sled the is set to run on 10 psi will run just as well on 8 or 12.  Nothing really gained by messing with clutch for a 30 hp swing in a turbo.

You’re wasting you’re time...these fucking idiots are dumb as fuck

Just now, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid cocksucker....you are dumb as a fucking stump and all these brain dead fucks in here jacking each other off are just as dumb. I’ve been 100% consistent and 100% right. Brain dead faggot

Keep telling yourself that. The name calling and threats are all signs that you got :owned: Bed time child.

Just now, HSR said:

Keep telling yourself that. The name calling and threats are all signs that you got :owned: Bed time child.

No...that’s just fun for me. People with brains who have owned turbos have agreed with me all along