Check your account email address ×

Trail issues?

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

To a point yes but when it is clearly posted and roped off and they go under the rope and trash a winter wheat field the club is the one who has to pay the farmer . 

I’m not talking about something like that. I’m talking about the dipshits that cry when someone rides around a sign that says trail. destroying crops is a different animal

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

the land owners have every right to bitch, 90% our trails are on private property and without the graciousness of these landowners we would not have a trail system, we will back the landowner over a disrespectful snowmobiler any day. apparently Mi plays by a different set of rules

This is my issue what is anyone hurting? Most of the complaints I read are guys riding around a sign thar says stay on trail. I too have an issue with guys destroying crops or leaving trash. But the vast majority of complaints are over nothing. People have nothing better to do than complain 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

This is my issue what is anyone hurting? Most of the complaints I read are guys riding around a sign thar says stay on trail. I too have an issue with guys destroying crops or leaving trash. But the vast majority of complaints are over nothing. People have nothing better to do than complain 

Matter of perspective.  What is no big deal to one ruins another person's week.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Matter of perspective.  What is no big deal to one ruins another person's week.  

What sledders need to realize it's a privilege to sled in areas...not a right.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

sounds like you a part of the group that is the problem, if so please refrain from riding trails in NY, we have had our hands tied with the locals

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

sounds like you a part of the group that is the problem, if so please refrain from riding trails in NY, we have had our hands tied with the locals

ONe in VT where the trail runs thru someones yard. Dude rode across the front lawn and ran down the landowners chicken and killed it.

25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I'm nice enough to let you ride through my property.  You do it on my terms asshole.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you read what you post?

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

There are a lot of noobs to the sport this year

Yep and overall traffic has been high.   Perfect recipe for more assholes hurting clubs and the sport in general. 

7 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Spot on,

fuck'n JT wants to fight people for what they say on a snowmobile site, but he has no problem with a group of Burandt wanna bees trespassing in his back yard brapping it up while he has dinner with his family?? Seems a bit far fetched to me

A guy over here who has a small marina posted pictures to the local FB page from his security cameras of someone trespassing on his property with a sled. People piled on him telling him to get over himself. About a week later one of those fools was crying about sled tracks thru his yard to access the lake. SMH

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Nope I ride on the trail all the time. I’m simply saying I’m sick of the Karens whining all the time

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Spot on,

fuck'n JT wants to fight people for what they say on a snowmobile site, but he has no problem with a group of Burandt wanna bees trespassing in his back yard brapping it up while he has dinner with his family?? Seems a bit far fetched to me

No one posts about people brapping through their yard during dinner. 99% of the posts are a picture if a sign that says ride on trail with a set on tracks just outside the sign. I don’t support the destruction of crops or personal property and I hate the assholes who leave trash. 

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No one posts about people brapping through their yard during dinner. 99% of the posts are a picture if a sign that says ride on trail with a set on tracks just outside the sign. I don’t support the destruction of crops or personal property and I hate the assholes who leave trash. 

Well that's what happened at my club

Screenshot_20210224-070846.png

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Nope I ride on the trail all the time. I’m simply saying I’m sick of the Karens whining all the time

Do you own property that a trail crosses?

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You sir, can kiss my ass. Not the left cheek, nor the right.

The brown spot, in the middle.

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I got over 1,100 feet the trail abuts.

Come find it JT.

We have had a lot of traffic this year and a few complaints, but nothing more than any other year, which is a nice surprise.  The biggest asshats I have seen this year are the people who think the trail is a road or think they can drive a vehicle on it.  Seen more stuck trucks and trailers on the trail this year then ever.  It really makes great ruts in the trail that groomers love.

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No and if I did my only concern would be litter. My uncle owns property in Atlanta Michigan. The trail runs through his property. He has no complaints. 

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

You sir, can kiss my ass. Not the left cheek, nor the right.

The brown spot, in the middle.

I got over 1,100 feet the trail abuts.

Come find it JT.

you think 911 was controlled by a dude in a cave!! Lmao