Check your account email address ×

The way it should be.

Always knew I did business with these guys for a reason. Met them a few times at gun shows. Just goes to prove how much of a stand up company they are. 

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/ammo-manufacturer-refuses-to-sell-to-anyone-who-voted-for-biden-are-we-serious-yes-we-are-serious/?fbclid=IwAR3ekg-Hx0vNUSEGAvi3SHQBK7CGORUrHUwtHUdo2dq6DreDFPo3tUk0yFs

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well played and well done!

However, how many libtwats are actually in the market for more ammo?  Guns are scary.

Mental health professionals at least pretend to be involed in firearms  on snomobile fourms 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I just don’t like them at all. 

I can't say that but, when I see many walking around with a military cut, vests and combat boots....I just want to disarm them and beat them with their own devices until I get tired or, they stop twitching.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I can't say that but, when I see many walking around with a military cut, vests and combat boots....I just want to disarm them and beat them with their own devices until I get tired or, they stop twitching.

They were the kids that got beat up in school

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They are the types that like bossing people around but would get their ass kicked if they didn't have a badge. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No argument here.  Or, some just feel their low self-esteem needs a badge for their self worth.

Some, however, are actually good people trying to do good.  They are seemingly more and more outnumbered though.  Ex-police officers should be on the highest list of demands for employers.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

You’ve got mail order body armor and three years of “ rations” hidden away.

deny it,🤗

The best part about these "survivalists' is they run their mouths on their hide out and ammo stockpiles.  Fuck...I'm just worried I won't be able to get to them and take their shit first!

:lol:

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Way to shorten your businesses life span.

They won't, most likely people will buy even more from this place even tho you don't have to prove you didn't vote for Biden, just make the claim.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I just want prices and availability to go back normal. 

Who doesn’t? Federal has already said that it will take them up to 2 full years to be able to meet current demand. That’s fucked and they are not the only ones saying that, from what my local shops are saying. 

I love how the topic goes from an article on a place that won't sell ammo to Biden voters, to the typical LEO haters trashing on cops.  What a bunch of morons.  You guys do realize there ARE good cops out there, right?  Nothing like casting the entire group as nerds who got beat up in high school.  And yeah, I've had my experiences with the types you refer to, but I've had way more with GOOD ones.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Who doesn’t? Federal has already said that it will take them up to 2 full years to be able to meet current demand. That’s fucked and they are not the only ones saying that, from what my local shops are saying. 

Those Ammo scalpers too  :bigfinger:

Hell, I'd just like to find some small pistol primers and powder

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I love how the topic goes from an article on a place that won't sell ammo to Biden voters, to the typical LEO haters trashing on cops.  What a bunch of morons.  You guys do realize there ARE good cops out there, right?  Nothing like casting the entire group as nerds who got beat up in high school.  And yeah, I've had my experiences with the types you refer to, but I've had way more with GOOD ones.

Kill yourself you dumbass bootlicking faggot 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself you dumbass bootlicking faggot 

You first ya loud mouthed PUSSY.  You'd piss and shit your pants and find a corner to cry if you got into it with a GOOD cop out of uniform and tried to chirp at him (or her, for that matter).  You're the type that I'd love to see bring that attitude when one of your children need a LEO ... God forbid, anyone of us having a child that needs a LEO.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You first ya loud mouthed PUSSY.  You'd piss and shit your pants and find a corner to cry if you got into it with a GOOD cop out of uniform and tried to chirp at him (or her, for that matter).  You're the type that I'd love to see bring that attitude when one of your children need a LEO ... God forbid, anyone of us having a child that needs a LEO.

Oh cry....queef cry