Check your account email address ×

Have a Coke and be less white you fucking racist....

Snake

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Cold War said:

We are such a nation of fakes and liars.  Really,  a empty apology makes you feel better?   This guy nailed it.   You didn’t give two shits before and now one country singer gets caught using a slur and every country singer has to issue an apology. 🙄

CFE961BB-2327-4F64-B13A-0CCE2F0A8782.jpeg

They should issue an apology for their music. 

• Haha 1

Serving Trump A Diet Coke Required Elaborate Steps, Says Leaked Restaurant Document

The report was published by Washingtonian magazine, which obtained a “Standard Operating Procedure” document used by former BLT Prime staffers.

According to the document, servers had to follow a series of steps every time Trump ordered a Diet Coke. These included presenting him with a bottle of hand sanitizer, asking Trump if he wanted the soda with or without ice, providing glasses and chilled bottles in advance of his reply, holding both the bottle opener and the Diet Coke by their lower thirds while presenting them, opening the bottle in front of Trump — “never beforehand” — and gingerly placing the beverage on Trump’s right-hand side. 

Trump’s dining procedure was similarly complex, even though the president always ate the same dishes: a shrimp cocktail, a well-done steak, fries, and occasionally apple pie or chocolate cake. Popovers accompanying the steak had to be served within two minutes, and servers had to open multiple bottles of Heinz ketchup in front of the then-president, making sure he could hear each bottle make a “pop.”

“Trump himself never returned a plate, but if he was disappointed, you can bet the complaint would travel down the ranks,” the Washingtonian story said. “Like the time the President questioned why his dining companion had a bigger steak.”

The report also revealed that trays of junk food, ranging from Snickers bars to gummy bears to Tootsie Rolls, were prepared for Trump each time he came by the restaurant. 

Other members of Trump’s inner circle were also high maintenance. These included Hope Hicks, the White House’s former director of strategic communications, who once criticized staff for taking too long with her meal and received an apology from the manager and a “dessert storm” to make up for the delayed service. 

Tiffany Trump, who sometimes brunched at the restaurant with her friends from Georgetown Law, was often a no-show for reservations, and one former staffer describing her cancellations as a “pain.” 

Most trying of all, however, was Rudy Giuliani, who would often demand a table for 10 without prior notice and seemed to treat the restaurant like an office. Former executive chef Bill Williamson said that he was always “doing more paperwork there than eating,” and eventually staffers created a plaque that read “RUDOLPH W. GIULIANI PRIVATE OFFICE” and placed it on the former New York mayor’s table prior to his arrival. 

Trump’s love of Diet Cokes extended beyond BLT Prime and into the Oval Office itself. The former president reportedly drank a dozen a day, and had a red button on his desk that he used to special order the sodas.

The button was removed after president Joe Biden entered office. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-diet-coke-restaurant-washington_n_60317c48c5b66da5dba1d72e

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Serving Trump A Diet Coke Required Elaborate Steps, Says Leaked Restaurant Document

The report was published by Washingtonian magazine, which obtained a “Standard Operating Procedure” document used by former BLT Prime staffers.

According to the document, servers had to follow a series of steps every time Trump ordered a Diet Coke. These included presenting him with a bottle of hand sanitizer, asking Trump if he wanted the soda with or without ice, providing glasses and chilled bottles in advance of his reply, holding both the bottle opener and the Diet Coke by their lower thirds while presenting them, opening the bottle in front of Trump — “never beforehand” — and gingerly placing the beverage on Trump’s right-hand side. 

Trump’s dining procedure was similarly complex, even though the president always ate the same dishes: a shrimp cocktail, a well-done steak, fries, and occasionally apple pie or chocolate cake. Popovers accompanying the steak had to be served within two minutes, and servers had to open multiple bottles of Heinz ketchup in front of the then-president, making sure he could hear each bottle make a “pop.”

“Trump himself never returned a plate, but if he was disappointed, you can bet the complaint would travel down the ranks,” the Washingtonian story said. “Like the time the President questioned why his dining companion had a bigger steak.”

The report also revealed that trays of junk food, ranging from Snickers bars to gummy bears to Tootsie Rolls, were prepared for Trump each time he came by the restaurant. 

Other members of Trump’s inner circle were also high maintenance. These included Hope Hicks, the White House’s former director of strategic communications, who once criticized staff for taking too long with her meal and received an apology from the manager and a “dessert storm” to make up for the delayed service. 

Tiffany Trump, who sometimes brunched at the restaurant with her friends from Georgetown Law, was often a no-show for reservations, and one former staffer describing her cancellations as a “pain.” 

Most trying of all, however, was Rudy Giuliani, who would often demand a table for 10 without prior notice and seemed to treat the restaurant like an office. Former executive chef Bill Williamson said that he was always “doing more paperwork there than eating,” and eventually staffers created a plaque that read “RUDOLPH W. GIULIANI PRIVATE OFFICE” and placed it on the former New York mayor’s table prior to his arrival. 

Trump’s love of Diet Cokes extended beyond BLT Prime and into the Oval Office itself. The former president reportedly drank a dozen a day, and had a red button on his desk that he used to special order the sodas.

The button was removed after president Joe Biden entered office. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-diet-coke-restaurant-washington_n_60317c48c5b66da5dba1d72e

For this to be "news" is a fucking much of a failure as you are as a person MC.  Fuck me this trump derangement syndrome runs deep in you fucking lefty's....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

For this to be "news" is a fucking much of a failure as you are as a person MC.  Fuck me this trump derangement syndrome runs deep in you fucking lefty's....

A failure is a cheap fuck like yourself. Go on keep living on everyone else’s dime here. Join the site and you can toss insults at me anytime. Typical lazy selfish Republican barnacle.

Edited by Mainecat

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A failure is a cheap fuck like yourself. Go on keep living on everyone else’s dime here. Join the site and you can toss insults at me anytime. Typical lazy selfish Republican barnacle.

So your answer to how big of of fuck stain you are and the shit stories you post is that I don't give 25 bucks or whatthefuckever to this snowmobile site?  WOW.  You got nothin you piece of shit.  Way to show your cards before the hand is done.  Laughable man....  HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAA  You are a miserable worthless piece of shit.  

15 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

So your answer to how big of of fuck stain you are and the shit stories you post is that I don't give 25 bucks or whatthefuckever to this snowmobile site?  WOW.  You got nothin you piece of shit.  Way to show your cards before the hand is done.  Laughable man....  HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAA  You are a miserable worthless piece of shit.  

And who the fuck are you again?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

I am a lot more sensible version of your fucked up self.  Thats who.  Didn't know I was going to be arguing with a bunch of fucking amateurs....

You could have just answered “a faggot”.....faggot

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You could have just answered “a faggot”.....faggot

wow that is some og shit right there.  Did your boyfriend tell you to wright that???  I don't know what I will do with the name lashing you just gave me.... Oh no the humanity....  Oh ya I will go sleep with my large breasted wife and do some motorboating....  Fucking faggot.....  LOL you guys really need to up your game.  I mean come on are we in high school yet???  Jeeeeezzzzzzz

Just now, poopooforme said:

wow that is some og shit right there.  Did your boyfriend tell you to wright that???  I don't know what I will do with the name lashing you just gave me.... Oh no the humanity....  Oh ya I will go sleep with my large breasted wife and do some motorboating....  Fucking faggot.....  LOL you guys really need to up your game.  I mean come on are we in high school yet???  Jeeeeezzzzzzz

You’re a faggot dude....and MC owns you

9 hours ago, Cold War said:

We are such a nation of fakes and liars.  Really,  a empty apology makes you feel better?   This guy nailed it.   You didn’t give two shits before and now one country singer gets caught using a slur and every country singer has to issue an apology. 🙄

CFE961BB-2327-4F64-B13A-0CCE2F0A8782.jpeg

upchurch is spot on with his assessment of Coombs and Nashville in general and the masters the artists must follow.  Nice to see him tell them all to fuck off and do it his way even though IMO a lot of his music sucks. Outlaw was one of his best but fuck Luke Coombs.  

• Like 1