Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump: US must greatly expand nuclear weapons

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

OK....yeah I see the article references "nuclear arsenal" while his tweet said "nuclear capabilities". But still...."expand it's nuclear capabilities" does sound IMO like he's thinking on possibly increasing the over all amount. Either way why? We apparently have the second most in the world and between us and Russia we can kill off everyone so all semantics aside...why?

I'll answer this for you.  Not those liberal squid brains that like a pussy leader because he is a minority...and they are pussies too! :lol:

It's just a bit of "chest puffing", that's all.  And THAT is what is respected where it was meant to go.

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'll answer this for you.  Not those liberal squid brains that like a pussy leader because he is a minority...and they are pussies too! :lol:

It's just a bit of "chest puffing", that's all.  And THAT is what is respected where it was meant to go.

:bc:

Multi billion dollar chest pumping from the draft dodger with small hands :lmao::lol::lmao: 

Just a little more expensive than your daily chest pumping on here.....I bet you and Dump have a lot in common :lmao: 

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Multi billion dollar chest pumping from the draft dodger with small hands :lmao::lol::lmao: 

Just a little more expensive than your daily chest pumping on here.....I bet you and Dump have a lot in common :lmao: 

Such an idiot.  Hey, where was you degree again?  Imaginary Fill My Resume University?  Ohhhhh..............the humanity!

Hey...wanna bet?

5 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump will build the best nukes.  Big beautiful tremendous nukes.  He knows more about nukes than the nuclear scientists.  He's going to make nukes great again.

the 80s called and want there foreign policy back Remember? member?? member ?yeah ahh that was cool  

i-am-chris-farley-a-documentary.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

you do realize 7000 nukes is 6000 too many right? 1000 could flatten the planet.

Its sad many here didnt live during the cold war.

I agree.  Whats your excuse for forgetting why we have to remain the biggest swinging dick on the planet?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Most of the archaic 50+ year old shit you have isn't even reliable enough to work when needed, it needs a big update :guzzle: 

And Canada doesn't have any so you're welcome little brother to the north