Check your account email address ×

Pour MC!

Anler

Rumor is BTC could potentially go to 300k by the end of 22. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is that all "coins" are taken. Now it's who wants to sell and at what price.

Edited by J. Jackson

13 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Rumor is BTC could potentially go to 300k by the end of 22. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is that all "coins" are taken. Now it's who wants to sell and at what price.

Since the bitcoin was compared to the USD then it should be no big deal to just print out some more when deemed necessary. 

Who’s in for my virtual car company? Today only invest 10K and I will send you a framed photo of the car you invested in.

PS......just a note here pssssst don’t tell anyone but the new model runs on conspiracy theories.

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Who’s in for my virtual car company? Today only invest 10K and I will send you a framed photo of the car you invested in.

PS......just a note here pssssst don’t tell anyone but the new model runs on conspiracy theories.

You arent making anything because you are a moron. Meanwhile the smart people are doing what smart people do. 

Edited by Anler

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Elon made 270 million dollars his first day of owning Bitcoin.

Watch for more large corps to buy bitcoin as a store of value and hedge against the depreciating dollar. Soon you wont be able to get any

20 hours ago, Anler said:

One of my buds bought an entire bitcoin about 2 months ago. He also is ordering a Tesla Cyber truck for 2024. His bitcoin has already doubled in value since he bought it. By the time he takes possession of that cyber truck he can probably pay for it with his profits from bitcoin and now even pay for it with bitcoin

But he will still look like a  fag driving that ugg truck 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

But he will still look like a  fag driving that ugg truck 

I agree they look hideous but he thinks its the coolest thing ever. To each their own i guess

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My virtual car company doubled in value just today!  So I’m offering wait......2 photos of our new model with your first buy.

so come on just cause you can’t see it doesn’t make it real....lol

link?