Check your account email address ×

Pour MC!

Anler

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Really Musk? He’s a Jeckl Hyde guy.

send me cash and I will sell you something you can’t see it or touch it but I’m telling you you it’s worth xx in US dollars.

lmfao your gonna get fucked

Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

and he called you an idiot, and he's right!

Really? Idiots buy virtual currency.

Even the gold  guys are crazy but at least the smart ones buy actual gold and at have something in hand not some dumb ass virtual crap....Bitcoin....lmao

Bitcoin is terrorist currency. 

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

send me cash and I will sell you something you can’t see it or touch it but I’m telling you you it’s worth xx in US dollars.

So like the USD 

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

"He's a Jeckyl and Hyde guy" LOL

And its not a "virtual currency" its a "digital currency" A digital currency that is worth $43,000 right now with almost a trillion dollar market cap. Ima roll with the billionaire Jeckyl Hyde guy instead of a brain dead boomer :bc: 

image.thumb.png.c21ae334a0ef2505094b632344e0fe48.png

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Really? Idiots buy virtual currency.

Even the gold  guys are crazy but at least the smart ones buy actual gold and at have something in hand not some dumb ass virtual crap....Bitcoin....lmao

Bitcoin is terrorist currency. 

Lmfao what do you really think you have when you have a stock in hand ? You think they can't fuck you out of that like right now if they wanted to ? Take your 401k to the internet and try to buy something with it .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The value of US dollars is made up too buddy.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well...no, it's based on consumer indexes but, I can agree that MC is a total fucking idiot who doesn't know shit about anything.

True, crypto isn't based on literally nothing either, I was just using a figure of speech.

41 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You are going to be able to buy an EV with Bitcoin...  pretty good idea

One of my buds bought an entire bitcoin about 2 months ago. He also is ordering a Tesla Cyber truck for 2024. His bitcoin has already doubled in value since he bought it. By the time he takes possession of that cyber truck he can probably pay for it with his profits from bitcoin and now even pay for it with bitcoin

Edited by Anler

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

True, crypto isn't based on literally nothing either, I was just using a figure of speech.

"either".

The US dollar's value is based on the CPI.  Crypto is based off of "you can sell it for what somebody else will pay for it."  Comparing crypto currency to actual currency is funny to me.  Unless you are basing off of the Iranian rial.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"either".

The US dollar's value is based on the CPI.  Crypto is based off of "you can sell it for what somebody else will pay for it."  Comparing crypto currency to actual currency is funny to me.  Unless you are basing off of the Iranian rial.

Cryptos absolutely have value and its not just "currencies" There are lots of crypto projects that have real world function and are being implemented today. Almost every corporation in the world is using blockchain technology or developing it. 90% of my crypto holdings are blockchain projects and only 10% is bitcoin. I compare it to the internet in the early nineties. Nobody really knew what it was going to be then but now it runs our lives. This is the evolution of that. It is some real nerd shit. 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"either".

The CPI is bullshit too, the entire global economy is a system of smoke and mirrors.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

MC got his dentures kicked in here.  Know-it-all Boomers :lol: 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

MC says that the redditors that beat the funds were racist 

going crazy season 7 GIF

• Haha 1