Check your account email address ×

My daughter brought home a new friend

f7ben

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Okay. I get it. No questions. 

I believe it’s no big deal, but now it seams you guys do. Even though your trying to make it look the other way. Thus my question on bringing a black friend home.

Interesting.

You're one of those guys who show up at a party, start eating food of other people's plate and keeps yelling "Freedbird" at the house band.

Ain't ya?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

Okay. I get it. No questions. 

I believe it’s no big deal, but now it seams you guys do. Even though your trying to make it look the other way. Thus my question on bringing a black friend home.

Interesting.

Are you crying?

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

One of the brides maids at my youngests' wedding was a guy. One of the women was gay as well. Both spent shit loads of time at my house growing up. No one was exempt from my pool or property.

Could you tell the brides maid was a guy? Was he sporting a full beard or?

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

This makes more sense. :thumbsup: I’m in a smaller forum too, badically same members fir a while, if some new csne in they wouldn’t understand the way we post, start threads, etc for certain discussions and may not get it for a while, or just get upset or cross eyed.

What shithead was I trying to get on good side of ? I’ll answer truthfully like I always do because it doesn’t really matter much to me if someone likes me or not online.

Alright guys, I edited above post. Please read all of it. :thumbs.

Edited by CFM

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Were his tits ass nice as Zam’s? Asking for Zam.

He is one of the nicest guys I know, did more work for the wedding than ANYONE else, and has beaten the shit out of a kid who was bullying my daughter.  If you are worried about his tits and ass I'll send him your digits...

Weird thread.  I'm trying to figure out who we are supposed to call a "hero" here.  Ben?  His daughter? Everyone that chimed in calling either of them a "hero"?

Good grief.  How about we quit trying to sensationalize this and just treat everyone as fellow humans and stop acting like anyone deserves special treatment?

Crazy...I know.

• Like 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

Weird thread.  I'm trying to figure out who we are supposed to call a "hero" here.  Ben?  His daughter? Everyone that chimed in calling either of them a "hero"?

Good grief.  How about we quit trying to sensationalize this and just treat everyone as fellow humans and stop acting like anyone deserves special treatment?

Crazy...I know.

Just thought it worth the discussion ....never met any trans person or kid before 

8 minutes ago, CFM said:

Alright guys, I edited above post. Please read all of it. :thumbs.

They're just fucking with ya. Ben is Ben.....a little fucker at times, but would give anyone in here the shirt off his back.  :bc: 

Crazy...I know.

Yep

• Platinum Contributing Member

Crazy...I know.

I beleive that is what Ben did. That dosnt mke him a hero, just a human.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Crazy...I know.

Everyone is a hero.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Just thought it worth the discussion ....never met any trans person or kid before 

One of my neighbors ( the one Im friendliest with ) has  13 yr old going thru it. I never quite understood it all myself. Being a levelheaded dude , my bud made a few phone calls to see if he could talk to someone else that has been thru it and educate himself. 

He passed on a few of the texts to me and I have to say, it was quite eye opening.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

it's interesting for sure.  My daughter has had some "different" friends over the years.  One of her guy friends that has been a good friend to her since 8th grade is about to be married...to another guy.  We ran into a tranny (of some sort) a while back when we were shopping in Atlanta.  I knew something was "off" and my daughter told me it was a "dude".  It's just no big deal anymore to me.....as long as I don't hear any fucking preaching.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I beleive that is what Ben did. That dosnt mke him a hero, just a human.

Nature uses dirty beakers and test tubes...always have.  None of us are the "perfect" human...some of us are much more broken.  We should just try to understand and help each other where needed.  The celebrity title and hero worship for broken humans are the work of an ideology that is causing more problems than anything.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Everyone is a hero.

That's all I'm saying!  And if we're all heroes.....we're all villains too!  

Truth is, true heroism should be based on exceptional valor.  What we identify as that now, is a joke.  Telling people who you are or what you feel is not "heroic" in any manner.  What the fuck have we become?  

Just now, ckf said:

At least it is a discussion not involving politics or the virus. :ashamed:

True.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

He is one of the nicest guys I know, did more work for the wedding than ANYONE else, and has beaten the shit out of a kid who was bullying my daughter.  If you are worried about his tits and ass I'll send him your digits...

I’m just fucking around,except the part about Zams man boobs. :lol:

14 hours ago, Kivalo said:

My mom's bf's grand..whatever is the same way. It's a brave new world.

A friends girl at about 13 decided she wanted to be called matt. real pretty girl that wants to look like a boy.  oooo k    but shehe likes boys not girls.    :wtf: