Check your account email address ×

My daughter brought home a new friend

f7ben

22 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

For the record, I hate the Democratic party and I'm a dude.

Good for you.

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Drama Queens and their love/hate fixation.

Help is available.

:thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you a Stinker dupe?

No.

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Do you not hate the Democratic party?

Are you trying to say that because you hate dems that it makes up for sucking cock and getting ass fucked? :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Good for you.

:thumbsup:

No.

Are you trying to say that because you hate dems that it makes up for sucking cock and getting ass fucked? :dunno:

I have nothing to make up for, I'm comfortable and confident in who I am. I'm just saying if hating the democratic party makes one a drama queen, Snake is most definitely a drama queen.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I have nothing to make up for, I'm comfortable and confident in who I am. I'm just saying if hating the democratic party makes one a drama queen, Snake is most definitely a drama queen.

What I really wanna know is why would you tell the class you suck cock?

Unless you were seeking negative reaction...I've never understood this about you types of people.

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

What I really wanna know is why would you tell the class you suck cock?

Unless you were seeking negative reaction...I've never understood this about you types of people.

I'm really indifferent to the reaction on here. Other than that time I decided to mess with you because you're an idiot I don't bring it up. It usually comes up similarly to the way it did in this thread, with a user saying something like this:

On 2/1/2021 at 9:34 PM, Fireball 440 said:

You're saying the problem is the normal people and not the self appointed sex person demanding they be accepted as something they're not.

I always pegged you for a faggot, but now I see you've been a tranny in the closet the entire time.

On 2/1/2021 at 10:11 PM, Fireball 440 said:

I don't really care what demographic he puts himself in, he should just acknowledge the truth.

Once someone else brings it up, I don't really care to lie. It's not my problem that my lifestyle makes some people uncomfortable.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I'm really indifferent to the reaction on here. Other than that time I decided to mess with you because you're an idiot I don't bring it up. It usually comes up similarly to the way it did in this thread, with a user saying something like this:

Oh so it's my fault? How so?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

You're really hung up on this hero/moral badge of honor thing huh? It really has nothing to do with my post.

As far as the nature analogy... :lol: 

Doesn’t matter...he just blathers to hear himself blather...at least here he can find a few feebs that will listen to him.🤣

I guess Stinkbomb and Dildo 440 are good for something.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

You're really hung up on this hero/moral badge of honor thing huh? It really has nothing to do with my post.

As far as the nature analogy... :lol: 

Not hung up at all.  I’ve made my position quite clear.  If you don’t understand it or the nature analogy, well....I’m not interested in helping you do so.  If you understand them and just don’t like them....that’s fine with me.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Not hung up at all.  I’ve made my position quite clear.  If you don’t understand it or the nature analogy, well....I’m not interested in helping you do so.  If you understand them and just don’t like them....that’s fine with me.

The nature analogy would make more sense for retards than gay and trans people to be honest, so why hasn't your family disowned you yet?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn’t matter...he just blathers to hear himself blather...at least here he can find a few feebs that will listen to him.🤣

I guess Stinkbomb and Dildo 440 are good for something.👍🏼

The irony! 

43 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The nature analogy would make more sense for retards than gay and trans people to be honest, so why hasn't your family disowned you yet?

You cried "acceptance".  Retards, gay, trans......one mental defect is as good as any other in nature.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You cried "acceptance".  Retards, gay, trans......one mental defect is as good as any other in nature.

I didn't cry anything Zam, I made a simple point that clearly offended you. I don't accept your bullshit comparison between humans and wild animals, suck it snowflake, stop trying to get me to accept what you're rambling about :lol: 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I didn't cry anything Zam, I made a simple point that clearly offended you. I don't accept your bullshit comparison between humans and wild animals, suck it snowflake, stop trying to get me to accept what you're rambling about :lol: 

You think you have "offended me"?  :lol: 

It's not me that is offended.  Not at all.