Check your account email address ×

My daughter brought home a new friend

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Plenty of people face being "disowned" by their families for multiple reasons.  That's the concern and decisions of the individuals involved.  Not societies place to decide who get's the moral badge of honor.  

In nature, defective or otherwise damaged creatures unable to fit in properly in their respective societies are either killed or banished.  This is natural.

Killed or banished...good god you really spew some bullshit.🤣

Tigers eat their young in nature as well...are you advocating for that as well? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Killed or banished...good god you really spew some bullshit.🤣

Tigers eat their young in nature as well...are you advocating for that as well? 

You know what you fucking idiot?  Your SJW shit just gets old.  It's because you just aren't very smart and pretend like you are.

I wasn't advocating anything....just stating facts.  Stop being a god damn door knob.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know what you fucking idiot?  Your SJW shit just gets old.  It's because you just aren't very smart and pretend like you are.

I wasn't advocating anything....just stating facts.  Stop being a god damn door knob.

You’re facts are just antiquated closed minded opinions from someone who’s fairly dull .....I think it’s laughable you typed what you just did given you’re inability to form coherent thoughts on complex mental exercises

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re facts are just antiquated closed minded opinions from someone who’s fairly dull .....I think it’s laughable you typed what you just did given you’re inability to form coherent thoughts on complex mental exercises

:lol:

Are you kidding me?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So when are you going to stop using the word faggot? 

Like when you stopped using the word nigger.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy shit Ben go lay down. :lol: 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

Are you kidding me?

Well, he's all riled up and ready to spit this morning.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Holy shit Ben go lay down. :lol: 

No shit.

9 minutes ago, Legend said:

So when are you going to stop using the word faggot? 

Like when you stopped using the word nigger.

Let's not forget "retard" and the phrase "go kill yourself" 

Look at me, I was so accepting of my daughter's new friend, I deserve to be a hero.  All hail hero BEN. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Then why even say it you fucking blowhard? Stating facts about what happens in the animal world and equating it to the topic at hand and then saying you’re not advocating it...idiot. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Then why even say it you fucking blowhard? Stating facts about what happens in the animal world and equating it to the topic at hand and then saying you’re not advocating it...idiot. 

How many lions and bears are shaving their bodies, piercing their nipples while shoving a pineapple up their ass?

• Haha 5

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh, boo hoo....your poor little feelings are damaged again.  Boody who!  LOL!

And that is again for you just amazing contributions here.  Just so much thought and value in your posts! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Plenty of people face being "disowned" by their families for multiple reasons.  That's the concern and decisions of the individuals involved.  Not societies place to decide who get's the moral badge of honor.  

In nature, defective or otherwise damaged creatures unable to fit in properly in their respective societies are either killed or banished.  This is natural.

You're really hung up on this hero/moral badge of honor thing huh? It really has nothing to do with my post.

As far as the nature analogy... :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Cock in the mouth and one in the ass, defending nature, the real hero.  The Dems are proud of you young lad/lady.

For the record, I hate the Democratic party and I'm a dude.