Who would be the best US leader?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be the best US leader?

• Obama
    • Bush
    • Trump
    • Putin

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm a little apprehensive with Trump..... much better off now at the end of Obama's term compared to Bush's.......Putin really????

Edited by Skidooski

Private poll for now just in case he doesn't like the results. :lol:

Two other threads he spewed shit about how Clinton is a private citizen and he puts up a poll like this. :lol:

46 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Im getting worried about MC, this cant be good for his old heart

I am in great shape for 61. Just had a full checkup, blood, urine even a stoolie, colonoscopy and cystoscopy last month all good. Cholesterol, sugar all great No meds not even asprin required. Most people my age take all kinds of scrips. Yeah I could lose 10 lbs but who couldn't. Cognac and scotch and a few good cigars (no inhaling) my be the secret? No worries

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I am in great shape for 61. Just had a full checkup, blood, urine even a stoolie, colonoscopy and cystoscopy last month all good. Cholesterol, sugar all great No meds not even asprin required. Most people my age take all kinds of scrips. Yeah I could lose 10 lbs but who couldn't. Cognac and scotch and a few good cigars (no inhaling) my be the secret? No worries

No cognitive test you would fail those miserably and they would take away you drivers licence no question. Keep up the front as long as you can you will be institutionalized soon and lose internet :guzzle: 

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Only good things about you. :taunt:

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Good on you for getting checked out. I need to get that done.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Its your mental health i was concerned about dummy