Check your account email address ×

A WikiLeaks figure is claiming that he received leaked Clinton campaign emails from a “disgusted” Democratic whistleblowe

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sounds to me like they fucked over the wrong Sanders supporter. Person is probably dead now.  

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/14/craig-murray-says-source-of-hillary-clinton-campai/

By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A WikiLeaks figure is claiming that he received leaked Clinton campaign emails from a “disgusted” Democratic whistleblower, while the White House continued to blame Russian hackers Wednesday for meddling in the presidential election and asserted that Donald Trump was “obviously aware” of Moscow’s efforts on his behalf.

Craig Murray, a former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and a close associate of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, said in the report by the Daily Mail that he flew to Washington for a clandestine handoff with one of the email sources in September.

He said he received a package in a wooded area near American University.
“Neither of [the leaks] came from the Russians,” Mr. Murray told the British newspaper. “The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks.”

WikiLeaks published thousands of emails stolen from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, providing a steady stream of negative news coverage of the Democratic presidential nominee during the final weeks of the campaign. Mr. Murray said the leakers were motivated by “disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders.”

The Daily Mail report noted that Mr. Murray was removed from his diplomatic post amid allegations of misconduct.

The White House said Wednesday that Mr. Trump was “obviously aware” of Russian hacking to benefit his presidential campaign and suggested that the administration didn’t retaliate against Moscow because the U.S. has more to lose than Russia does in an all-out cyberwar.

http://www.newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084

Pssst hey Highmark Clinton lost the election the target is on Trump now.

I know its gonna be very difficult to stop blaming the democrats but they are in the minority now....so you need to focus your criticism on the Trump administration.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I know its gonna be very difficult to stop blaming the democrats but they are in the minority now....so you need to focus your criticism on the Trump administration.

You and your libtard pals have no problem blaming bush for 8 years,

You pathetic liar ,

I know one thing for sure. if I found that creepr, momosludgey, and racer started agreeing with me on everything I'd take a good hard luck in the mirror, likely give up fsce forever, maybe even kill myself. :lmao:

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I know one thing for sure. if I found that creepr and racer started agreeing with me on everything I'd take a good hard luck in the mirror, likely give up fsce forever, maybe even kill myself. :lmao:

Says the Hypocritical  hack that has a Liar/taxcheat and a Hack/Blowhard for pals.:lol:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I know one thing for sure. if I found that creepr and racer started agreeing with me on everything I'd take a good hard luck in the mirror, likely give up fsce forever, maybe even kill myself. :lmao:

Why wait? 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I don't see anything here tbh. if they were going through weiner's pc and came across Hillary information, a warrant is valid. what I don't agree with however, was comey going against protocol and disclosing information right before the election.

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That sums it up for you.  Hate, disgust, blame, repeat.  Sad life you lib-tards have. Pity.  Enjoy finding fault in every move this administration makes.  Problem is, it's just YOUR PROBLEM.

Poor MC.

Boo Hoo.JPG

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't see anything here tbh. if they were going through weiner's pc and came across Hillary information, a warrant is valid. what I don't agree with however, was comey going against protocol and disclosing information right before the election.

This story reads like there's nothing there to begin with

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Doubtful. You couldn't even stay away from here when you had your little retreat to your safe space. Both you and MC... Interesting. 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Hay guys can we get some agreement with Snot please :) 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I know one thing for sure. if I found that creepr, momosludgey, and racer started agreeing with me on everything I'd take a good hard luck in the mirror, likely give up fsce forever, maybe even kill myself. :lmao:

The morons that agree with you are far fucking dumber. Where should we look for your obit? Please do it in the most painful way possible. You deserve it. Thanks :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rw06GT said:

The morons that agree with you are far fucking dumber. Where should we look for your obit? Please do it in the most painful way possible. You deserve it. Thanks :bc:

that wasn't very nice silver spoons. are you mad about something? did dad drop your allowance a little? say no to the new car?

22 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Yah no need to traumatize anyone with splattered brains or anything like that :nuts: 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

so u are saying no reason to post the truth just when your Russia stole the election was gaining no ground .

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

need some pills ?