Check your account email address ×

Regardless of what YouTube and Facebook doctors say, lockdowns work.

53 minutes ago, Snake said:

Haven't missed one day of work.

I took like 4 off during the hight of the histaria.  Yep I fell for tge bullshit for about a week . I guess my biggest fear was I was doing a big kit remodel job in a county hospital ER nurses house at the time . 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Actually I don't think so.  Its real easy to be pro shutdown if your company is considered essential and your doors have stayed open the whole time. 

It really just shows how stupid some can be.  My business is allowed to be open but not yours.  Fucking retards.

On 1/25/2021 at 3:55 PM, Mag6240 said:

SOOOOO, have you looked at the case counts I posted before from MN, WI, and MI from about early October through the holidays?  They are right there on the right hand side of this page for your easy and quick reference.  I know my opinion doesn't count, but going on FACTS like you try to proclaim, the lockdowns didn't do SHIT.  The cases went up and down almost equally between the three neighboring states.  The only difference is WI did NOT lock down.  

Post up some facts disputing what I showed and get back to me.  Otherwise keep the name calling to yourself, because you are just spewing garbage.

No idea how many people in those states are following protocols. But cases here have climbed since September.  They peaked at almost 4,000 daily cases a little over two weeks ago. Yesterday was 1,740. 
Fewer tests on that day but on our worst day we had 3945 positive and tested 62,000 people. Thursday and Friday we tested 70,000 ans 71,750 and had 2,632 and 2,662. 

Hopefully without lying Donald Trump getting in the way People will start to listen to Fauci. 

Today’s count is even better. 1,670 new cases.  Our active cases dropped from 30,000 to 22,000 in two weeks. 
our test positivity rate is 3%. 
49 died and that sucks because that it 10 Times higher than September. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Today’s count is even better. 1,670 new cases.  Our active cases dropped from 30,000 to 22,000 in two weeks. 

So lock everyone down forever...

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What were the ages of those 49 people?? Did they have any other ailments or they just died from straight up covid?

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Excellent,

Did you shut down your business?

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Well it worked for New Zealand. 
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/08/new-zealands-covid-19-response-the-best-in-the-world-say-global-business-leaders

The US and Canada doing a half assed job is not a fair way to judge lockdowns. 

trudope has failed even worse than trump. He is a complete idiot who has spent $$$ that have gone nowhere. Put your tds in justins lap.

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

No idea how many people in those states are following protocols. But cases here have climbed since September.  They peaked at almost 4,000 daily cases a little over two weeks ago. Yesterday was 1,740. 
Fewer tests on that day but on our worst day we had 3945 positive and tested 62,000 people. Thursday and Friday we tested 70,000 ans 71,750 and had 2,632 and 2,662. 

Hopefully without lying Donald Trump getting in the way People will start to listen to Fauci. 

Stop blaming Trump!!  It’s a fucking virus!!

There’s a guy in this town I stopped for lunch while actually snowmobiling today, (and yes, ate inside with ZERO masks in sight) who never left his house according to the staff, had all his food and “supplies” delivered, dropped on his porch, never contacted a single person for 8 months, and guess what, he got the Covid!!  

So just stay home forever and save us all your keyboard bullshit....

Edited by Mag6240