Check your account email address ×

Regardless of what YouTube and Facebook doctors say, lockdowns work.

I stand by what I have said for years.................too many  Americans suck, and are dirty bastards.

I just saw on TV a group of about 6 college-age women sitting next to each other at restaurant, no masks, no nothing, just like it was another day!

The fuckin guys that own pubs, and gyms demanding to stay open, FUCK THEM!!

The entire country should have been on MANDATORY MASKING, MANDATORY LOCKDOWN, until we got the vaccines out to everybody!!

Fukkin dummies that think this is, LIKE A COLD OR FLU!!!!

This is a HYPER-TRANSMISSIBLE plague of DEATH, 100 year DEATH P:LAGUE!!!! 

When people don't mask-up, they are POTENTIALLY KILLING YOUR FAMILY MEMBER!!!!   

This is fukkin un-real what's happening in this country. 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I stand by what I have said for years.................too many  Americans suck, and are dirty bastards.

I just saw on TV a group of about 6 college-age women sitting next to each other at restaurant, no masks, no nothing, just like it was another day!

The entire country should have been on MANDATORY MASKING, MANDATORY LOCKDOWN, until we got the vaccines out to everybody!!

So affrade typical disgraced cop

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Death plague??  99.5% survivability hardly qualifies - if you’re SKART, stay home!  Pretty simple really.... 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So affrade typical disgraced cop

Whaddya' mean afraid, disgraced?   

You wanna pace-off 100 yards and do a hand-gun shoot-out with me? 

I own half this town, and could write a check for a 47 Fountain, you JEALOUS QUEER. 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If they were sitting down at a restaurant, they more than likely were eating. How are they supposed to eat with a mask on? Now cuff yourself on the back of your head.

Just now, Mag6240 said:

Death plague??  99.5% survivability hardly qualifies - if you’re SKART, stay home!  Pretty simple really.... 

400,000 stacked like bags of potatoes in trailers. 

Even if I stay home, as much as I can, I still have to get groceries, etc. 

That's where UN-MASKED bastards can kill me, or infect my family members!!

If the NO-MASKERS would just kill themselves or other NO-MASKERS, I would be fine with that. I would have no problem seeing them die........NONE AT ALL!!

Just now, Skidude600 said:

If they were sitting down at a restaurant, they more than likely were eating. How are they supposed to eat with a mask on? Now cuff yourself on the back of your head.

I know exactly what I posted. The point is they were partying like it was nothing, no COVID NO NOTHING.  FUCKING BASTARDS!!!

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

400,000 stacked like bags of potatoes in trailers. 

Even if I stay home, as much as I can, I still have to get groceries, etc. 

That's where UN-MASKED bastards can kill me, or infect my family members!!

If the NO-MASKERS would just kill themselves or other NO-MASKERS, I would be fine with that. I would have no problem seeing them die........NONE AT ALL!!

You aren't looking on the bright side - as usual - deaths by Heart Attack, Stroke, even CANCER is down 25-45%

Shouldn't you be celebrating that??  Reading your posts, I know having a "debate" with you will be like talking to a rock, so this is just for entertainment purposes. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I know exactly what I posted. The point is they were partying like it was nothing, no COVID NO NOTHING.  FUCKING BASTARDS!!!

DAMN - Were they hot?  Can you reveal the places I should be going for fun??

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

What is it, a hot steaming shit? I just left it for you!!!  

Nope. I was going to tell you to look for all the marbles that you lost. Did you forget to put your diaper on again. Better be careful. Momma might rub your nose in it.

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

You aren't looking on the bright side - as usual - deaths by Heart Attack, Stroke, even CANCER is down 25-45%

Shouldn't you be celebrating that??  Reading your posts, I know having a "debate" with you will be like talking to a rock, so this is just for entertainment purposes. 

WTF does a drop in heart deaths have to do with this!!

I'm talking about a transmissible disease that could kill me because some fukkin asshole doesn't want to wear a one ounce cloth in public!

If this shit keeps up, your mentality will bring a civil war to America. 

7 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

What's your TNW? Show me how smart and tough you are. can your ass cash the checks your big mouth writes????

6 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

DAMN - Were they hot?  Can you reveal the places I should be going for fun??

I think it was a station out of Boston. You wanna go that far for some 

pussy?

Stay where you are, the broads are better out there. 

8 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Nope. I was going to tell you to look for all the marbles that you lost. Did you forget to put your diaper on again. Better be careful. Momma might rub your nose in it.

I'll rub your nose in my steaming shit, if I ever get my hands on your throat. 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What's your TNW? Show me how smart and tough you are. can your ass cash the checks your big mouth writes???? 

What difference does it make?  You have your opinion and I have mine.  Do you really expect everyone to think and act like you do?  What a boring world that would be.... 

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

What difference does it make?  You have your opinion and I have mine.  Do you really expect everyone to think and act like you do?  What a boring world that would be.... 

Wait a minute!! Didn't you just ask where those broads were? 

You wanna come to new England to find broads, and you say YOUR LIFE is exciting!! 

LMMFAO!! Minnesota to Boston, to find a broad!! LMMFAO!

Hey,Linda Ronstadt has a song for you.

" Desperado "

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wait a minute!! Didn't you just ask where those broads were? 

You wanna come to new England to find broads, and you say YOUR LIFE is exciting!! 

LMMFAO!! Minnesota to Boston, to find a broad!! LMMFAO!

Hey,Linda Ronstadt has a song for you.

" Desperado "

Um, did you take the time to read which response I quoted?  And no, don’t worry, I have absolutely ZERO interest in visiting your fine state of NJ.  Honestly can’t believe I just wasted my valuable time responding.  Entertainment over.  Have a good life.

Edited by Mag6240

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Um, did you take the time to read which response I quoted?  And no, don’t worry, I have absolutely ZERO interest in visiting your fine state of NJ.  Honestly can’t believe I just wasted my valuable time responding.  Entertainment over.  Have a good life.

He doesn't live in NJ, he just couldn't spell NH. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/19/2021 at 10:31 AM, revkevsdi said:

Ontario had 14,500 active cases at the beginning of December. The numbers climbed to over 30,000 along with daily infections. Active cases have now decreased by 2,000. Let’s hope it continues. 

Was your business considered essential?   Have you shut down any?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Whaddya' mean afraid, disgraced?   

You wanna pace-off 100 yards and do a hand-gun shoot-out with me? 

I own half this town, and could write a check for a 47 Fountain, you JEALOUS QUEER. 

Again you washed out old fuck you can't even afford a fan sled or a old lund or a modern truck just stop embarrassing your self 

Disgraced means such a hot head pos even the cops don't want to be associated with you . That was what it meant when they showed you the door with 20 yrs before you could collect a pension 

Edited by Ez ryder

48 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Again you washed out old fuck you can't even afford a fan sled or a old lund or a modern truck just stop embarrassing your self 

Disgraced means such a hot head pos even the cops don't want to be associated with you . That was what it meant when they showed you the door with 20 yrs before you could collect a pension 

There is no way he was ever considered for the academy. He pisses in his boots the moment he sees a black person or someone without a mask. Sounds like a fine example to be driving around in a squad car.

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

I'm sure by reading the title of this thread, he works for the government in some way

Actually I don't think so.  Its real easy to be pro shutdown if your company is considered essential and your doors have stayed open the whole time.