Check your account email address ×

Regardless of what YouTube and Facebook doctors say, lockdowns work.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yesterday Ontario active numbers dropped by 1,000.  Definitely an anomaly but it’s a trend that shows 3,000 in one week. The new cases are 1,500 down from the peak caused by entitled fuckwits partying at Christmas. 

Kill yourself.  Please?  I'll pay for the funeral.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But that's you, Kayak-Covid Karen.  :lol:

It's ok.  It was a useless request.  Livestock aren't smart enough to kill themselves.  They need to be butchered.

You forgot that it’s MC that you have these fantasies about. Get it right. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You forgot that it’s MC that you have these fantasies about. Get it right. 

No, it's all three of you....and as many as I can find like you.  I'd die from exhaustion before I'd find a good fight though.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, it's all three of you....and as many as I can find like you.  I'd die from exhaustion before I'd find a good fight though.  

I am aware that you obsess about all three of us to an unhealthy degree but it’s different for each. 

You want me to fly down to your house, your fear of flying gets the best of you here  

Your fantasy about MC is the darkest, it involves you kidnapping him and “using your sharpened tools” on him. I’ll let a Freudian analyst work your Daddy issues out. 

Your Snowrider fantasy involves driving  to his house and putting holes in him in front of his family. Nice of you to bring the whole family into your weird obsession. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I am aware that you obsess about all three of us to an unhealthy degree but it’s different for each. 

You want me to fly down to your house, your fear of flying gets the best of you here  

Your fantasy about MC is the darkest, it involves you kidnapping him and “using your sharpened tools” on him. I’ll let a Freudian analyst work your Daddy issues out. 

Your Snowrider fantasy involves driving  to his house and putting holes in him in front of his family. Nice of you to bring the whole family into your weird obsession. 

WUT?  Just shut up you chubby little  pussy.  :lol: Nawww....I'll entertain you anyway...let's break it down:

I've flown enough miles in my "earning days" that I'll probably never have to but another ticket again.

You twerps aren't any part of my fantasy...you are all targets of opportunity at best.  Nobodies.

MC has the common sense to not be a total tool knowing his personal information in known by many here.  You and Tools are amazing on the highest of the stupid meter.  You two always have been.

That's not any fantasy of mine.  I don't plant to put "holes" in anyone.  Humiliation is more painful for you twerps and I have the ingredients to show those around you what you are really made of....nothing. 

Now...back to your conniption fit!  :lol2:  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WUT?  Just shut up you chubby little  pussy.  :lol: Nawww....I'll entertain you anyway...let's break it down:

I've flown enough miles in my "earning days" that I'll probably never have to but another ticket again.

You twerps aren't any part of my fantasy...you are all targets of opportunity at best.  Nobodies.

MC has the common sense to not be a total tool knowing his personal information in known by many here.  You and Tools are amazing on the highest of the stupid meter.  You two always have been.

That's not any fantasy of mine.  I don't plant to put "holes" in anyone.  Humiliation is more painful for you twerps and I have the ingredients to show those around you what you are really made of....nothing. 

Now...back to your conniption fit!  :lol2:  

I know you don’t plan to do any of it. That’s why your fan fiction is so pathetic and weird. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I know you don’t plan to do any of it. That’s why your fan fiction is so pathetic and weird. 

For the first time in weeks, you are correct.  I don't "plan" on doing any of it.  But, you don't know what a "target of opportunity" is either.  Because you are stupid.  Just keep your fat little head down.

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Canadian lockdowns are mainly from Conservative leaders 

come on Man

Ford nation is having some serious issues.  If Ford wasn’t in power Ford nation would be livid with the things Ford has done. 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol maybe toss your vote but you will never vote anything but Conservative

Green - no

ndp - no

liberal - no

conservative - only 

The real Doug will be back when this pandemic is over

sorry chronic pot use has rendered your ability to remember basic details impossible. 

I've told you a dozen times I've voted NDP federally before, idiot. 

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

sorry chronic pot use has rendered your ability to remember basic details impossible. 

I've told you a dozen times I've voted NDP federally before, idiot. 

and we are talking Provincial :dunno:  you vote PC every time don't lie 

the idea you may have voted for Squinty or Wynne is :lol: able 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

and we are talking Provincial :dunno:  you vote PC every time don't lie 

the idea you may have voted for Squinty or Wynne is :lol: able 

so what. Nothing like this has ever happened before and no Conservative leader has ever failed like ford has. I can guarantee you I will not be voting PC as long as he is the leader of the party. 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol maybe toss your vote but you will never vote anything but Conservative

Green - no

ndp - no

liberal - no

conservative - only 

The real Doug will be back when this pandemic is over

Yeah. The big surprise is that Doug wasn’t as shitty as we thought he’d be.  He actually listened to a lot of medical advice.  Funny thing is Irv posted a link trying to prove one point but it proved Doug was trying silence the medical advisers. 

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so what. Nothing like this has ever happened before and no Conservative leader has ever failed like ford has. I can guarantee you I will not be voting PC as long as he is the leader of the party. 

Doug will win next election and if so that would mean Trudeau wins too..

I hope Otoole does more than talk about Alberta and CBC funding, it seems this is the only CPC platform that is common

On 1/20/2021 at 9:08 AM, revkevsdi said:

Why would people only be worried about mortality and not long increased chance of stroke and lung issues?

same reason you are begging for a place in line for a shot that has had zero long term testing from a company with a long long history of convictions for deceit and coverup over there harmfull drugs affects .    

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 9:16 AM, revkevsdi said:

You said you feel like the whole argument from the left has been mortality. I don’t know why you feel that way but it is not the way I’ve seen it portrayed. There has been a lot of concern for the long term health effects. You may feel that Donald Trump knows more than Fauci but here is what he said. 

https://spectrumnews1.com/ky/lexington/news/2020/08/20/dr--anthony-fauci-warns-of-covid-19-long-term-effects

your hero Fauci has straight out lied like the self interested politician that he is  over and over on this issue he cant be trusted any more than the rest of them 

On 1/20/2021 at 9:26 AM, revkevsdi said:

Weird because it “feels” like the right are always calling it “a flu that has a 99.8% survival rate” while ignoring the meagre 59% recovery rate. 

lol 59% recovery rate . talk about wanting a link I NEED A LINK just so i can see where you get this shit from lmfao . did pampers sent you this stat lmfao