Check your account email address ×

Christmas Day storm now looks like the Grinch

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

It is going to be a scorcher this week.  The ice was just getting set up.  What a mess it is going to be   maybe 50 on ,,26 th.

Exactly! I've been waited to see when they plow the track on my lake. Now it's going to turn to shit! :wall:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Exactly! I've been waited to see when they plow the track on my lake. Now it's going to turn to shit! :wall:

All that snow is going to turn to mush on the ice and refreeze. makes for a shitty strip. We never even got out there last year, with the up & down temps.    

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

All that snow is going to turn to mush on the ice and refreeze. makes for a shitty strip. We never even got out there last year, with the up & down temps.    

I sure hope the weather man is wrong because I'd hate to see that happen. We went out a few times last year but not much at all. This year was supposed to be much better but......

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I sure hope the weather man is wrong because I'd hate to see that happen. We went out a few times last year but not much at all. This year was supposed to be much better but......

It's still very early

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You're staying in the Yoop from tomorrow thru January, Eagle Beak? 

No ....I had planned to trailer my sleds back down here and ride local when I could but since there will be no local riding in the whole damn lower I'm just gonna leave the sleds up north. I am riding MN this weekend and next weekend and then going to the UP the weekend of the 7th and 20th of Jan so fuck it

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

your whole faggot ass shit hole state is gonna be a giant mud hole after next weeks !!!!!!!!!

I've never been to Indiana but I'll trust my gut and say Wisconsin is far superior. You're not getting all flustered because of a couple day warm up and a little rain this weekend? A little rain may be helpful and after it freezes the base will be nice. You're painting with a pretty broad brush if you think everything south of Duluth will be gone. :lol:

34 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

We got about a foot here . Couldn't open either doors ,had to shimmy out and shovel the doors out 

We had a foot and were getting ready to go out on the lake. Not anymore 

Mother Nature just hit the reset button 

Edited by Skidooski

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We had a foot and were getting ready to go out on the lake. Not anymore 

Mother Nature just hit the reset button 

That sucks . We had that happen a few years ago. This is what fell so far. Still coming down so no blowing yet

20161226_090336.jpg

Just a damn trainwreck here. Big sleet storm last night that followed freezing drizzle all day.  I just got done chipping ice and snow out from in front of the garage to get truck out (truck clears garage door by only two inches).  A 2 foot tall mess of chunk ice at end of driveway FROZEN SOLID.  My damn blower won't even break through.  Jesus!  Bah Humbug!!!!!

We were going to leave for a trip until the second today, but the wind, blowing snow, and ice made me choose to stay home after 15 miles of that shit.  

It is blowing pretty darn brisk too.  60+mph gusts.  Leave in the morning and hope for the best.