Check your account email address ×

Once Biden opens the floodgates to the 3rd world dregs - what cities should they go to?

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

I'm near the Manitoba border in Saskatchewan....closest town has 2500 people. There's a subway in that town.

Sounds like a good place away from all the bs...

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You act as if they are bringing nothing to the table and are refusing to assimilate into American society.  This cannot be correct.  Maybe you are a MAGA racist?

Maybe you should look into how well all the "Skinnies"(Somalis) have done getting imported into Minneapolis.  I mean...SPECTACULAR!!!!!

They've learned how to use the welfare system to their advantage I hear ...

Everyone living around there thanks Obama for that I'm sure :dunno:

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Sounds like a good place away from all the bs...

When things are normal its great.

But the way things are now not being able travel and such....not so great....we usually don't spend months on end here like we have since this shit started.

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Fordy is scared. 

We have our first volunteer for taking them in! How many can your area support Joe?

19 minutes ago, Dave said:

When things are normal its great.

But the way things are now not being able travel and such....not so great....we usually don't spend months on end here like we have since this shit started.

Would like to deer hunt up your way.

12 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

We have enough diversity :read:

@Polaris 550 has plenty of room for em by him. 

Minnesota likes Somalians. Set them up along the Iron Range? :read:

nope we close our borders to those types.  MI is the perfect place for them where they are already established. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s fair as long as Trumpanzies and  Busheads pay for the 10 Trillion in Donny’s new debt, Afghanistan and Iraq wars plus the last Republican financial meltdown. 
In Canada refugees end up being a net gain to the economy. Not sure how things go with you. 

Did the Obambi lovers pay his increase? Or is that “Different “? 

29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope we close our borders to those types.  MI is the perfect place for them where they are already established. 

Other side of state where they're at is a shithole anyway so...

I can't figure out why no one wants them in their town tho :dunno:

@SnowRider

@Mainecat

You guys want them right??

Edited by ford_428cj

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Walls are bad...

image.thumb.png.0c24284a2f9838e3eaf6d00dd6038af9.png

Jim Acosta (@Acosta) Tweeted:
I found some steel slats down on the border. But I don’t see anything resembling a national emergency situation.. at least not in the McAllen TX area of the border where Trump will be today. https://t.co/KRoLdszLUu https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1083411819354558467?s=20

just some guy with an mba babbling.

Better look away instead of learning anything  

Kerr, the Dimitri V. D’Arbeloff–MBA Class of 1955 Professor of Business Administration, has researched the economic effects of global migration of workers for more than a decade, sometimes partnering with his wife, Sari Pekkala Kerr, an economist and senior research scientist at Wellesley College, herself an immigrant from Finland.

Kerr concludes that countries shutting the door on legal immigration are following the wrong approach. Far from being a drain on an economy, immigrants are actually an engine that helps drive innovation and growth —and could even become more vital to global competitiveness in the future.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hbsworkingknowledge/2018/08/01/in-america-immigrants-really-do-get-the-job-done/?sh=6cdd0b6f1935

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They do jobs lazy assed Americans won’t do.

i have zero problems with legal immigrants as does Biden.

No one  has issues with legal immigration....but you dems are ok with illegals.

Edited by Dave
  • Like 1

i have no issues with Biden giving Dreamers legal status. its the only life they have known but TBH i see no reason they are given full citizenship in any manner different than other immigrants once legal status is granted. I have no issue with legal immigration of people whose ideals are not opposite regualr American ideals (ie no muslim immigration).   MC is right in that they do jobs "white America" won't do and blacks aren't leaving the ghetto to take these josb regardless of it being a step up.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i have no issues with Biden giving Dreamers legal status. its the only life they have known but TBH i see no reason they are given full citizenship in any manner different than other immigrants once legal status is granted. I have no issue with legal immigration of people whose ideals are not opposite regualr American ideals (ie no muslim immigration).   MC is right in that they do jobs "white America" won't do and blacks aren't leaving the ghetto to take these josb regardless of it being a step up.  

What are these ‘American ideals’ you speak of?  Donny’s?  His followers?  Southern Rebels?  Specifically calling out a religious group seems to be the most un-American ideal possible.  

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

They do jobs lazy assed Americans won’t do.

i have zero problems with legal immigrants as does Biden.

Alright attaboy! Your town can take 25,000 or so Allah akbars then? 

Add in some more Somalians too or :dunno:

Oh btw ...only 5-6% of all of them will work. The rest will be leeches on the system. You care to donate more to pay for em? :read: