Check your account email address ×

Once Biden opens the floodgates to the 3rd world dregs - what cities should they go to?

8 hours ago, Anler said:

It's a tremendous place!

It is a pretty nice city for the most part...!

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You can all thank Trump for letting you down. 

Talked like a fukkin punk, acted as if Covid was the sniffles. 

Guy was a total fukkin , incompetent show-man. 

Could have won, but his EGO ruled him. 

Now we're fucked. 

Well we have Biden now. He says on day #1 the Muslim ban Trump had in place is getting reversed. We need more inbred koranimals right? Would you support a mosque in your area :dunno:

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

As close to you as possible so you’ll have someone to blame for your shitty life. How’s that work little Hitler?

Never seen one Biden sign anywhere around here ... we shouldn't have to take & support the low iq lazy leeches. Maybe Chicongo ... they would feel right at home with all the gunfire etc :dunno:

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

It is a pretty nice city for the most part...!

Well we have Biden now. He says on day #1 the Muslim ban Trump had in place is getting reversed. We need more inbred koranimals right? Would you support a mosque in your area :dunno:

Never seen one Biden sign anywhere around here ... we shouldn't have to take & support the low iq lazy leeches. Maybe Chicongo ... they would feel right at home with all the gunfire etc :dunno:

That’s fair as long as Trumpanzies and  Busheads pay for the 10 Trillion in Donny’s new debt, Afghanistan and Iraq wars plus the last Republican financial meltdown. 
In Canada refugees end up being a net gain to the economy. Not sure how things go with you. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s fair as long as Trumpanzies and  Busheads pay for the 10 Trillion in Donny’s new debt, Afghanistan and Iraq wars plus the last Republican financial meltdown. 
In Canada refugees end up being a net gain to the economy. Not sure how things go with you. 

Here we feed them, house them, school them, it's a total loss.

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why the fuck do you care about “Donnys debt” you Canadian ingrate? Your “taxes” won’t be affected by it so STFU. 

Good! The 6500 Hondurans that have already jumped the Guatemalan border, and are headed north, can just keep on a going to your beloved country if you love them all so much. Think they will bypass the USA to do so? I Fuckin doubt it. 

Blame TRUMP for losing everything!!

Oh, by the way, the DC attorney general is looking to CHARGE TRUMP. It's only a misdemeanor in DC, but he also said the US Attorney is looking into FEDERAL CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP, JR, and RUDY!!

Just what I SAID should happen!! Federal charges are much more serious. 

I can't wait to see Junior's hair, and Rudy's teeth arrested. 

Also that fukker Mo Brooks might be charged. 

This is FAR FROM OVER!!  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, by the way, the DC attorney general is looking to CHARGE TRUMP. It's only a misdemeanor in DC, but he also said the US Attorney is looking into FEDERAL CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP, JR, and RUDY!!

This is FAR FROM OVER!!  

Bad night?

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Who's paying for Obama's?

Muslim Refugees in Canada are a net gain? 90+% don't work ...explain your math.

11 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Here we feed them, house them, school them, it's a total loss.

Then they shit up the whole area as well ... 

Who's paying for Obama's?

Muslim Refugees in Canada are a net gain? 90+% don't work ...explain your math.

Then they shit up the whole area as well ... 

We only let in the ones who have money for the most part..Barbiehands doesn't tell the whole story.

Edited by Dave

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is FAR FROM OVER!!  

Time to move on. 

Would you support a mosque in your area?

How much money will you give for reparations also?

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

We only let in the ones who have money for the most part..Barbiehands doesn't tell the whole story.

You guys brought a shit ton of Muslims in, vs the few Asians that actually contribute.

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Bad night?

No, but I am VERY pissed-off at how Trump ended up.

Blew off the covid like it was a common cold, yet the fucking bastard had a team of doctors at Walter Reed taking care of him. They actually all came out with him at a presser, I counted 9 doctors!

He blew the election, and when the bastard lost, he tried EVERY fukkin thing under the sun to negate it, the bastard. 

Then, he gave full support to a riot on the Capitol, knowing full well that that would not change the results of the election. 

I believe he wanted to cause trouble, and get back at the congress, somehow. 

It went out of control, 5 died, numerous injury...........................Trump is in BIG TROUBLE.

Just my .02c, I hope he gets indicted. It will take some time, but I believe we will see him charged.  

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Time to move on. 

Would you support a mosque in your area?

How much money will you give for reparations also?

You guys brought a shit ton of Muslims in, vs the few Asians that actually contribute.

We have very few Muslims in my area....lots of phillopinos and Chinese....dam hard workers and very friendly....and go out of their way to be part of the community....the only Muslims I can think of run a subway in town.

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Blew off the covid like it was a common cold, yet the fucking bastard had a team of doctors at Walter Reed taking care of him. They actually all came out with him at a presser, I counted 9 doctors!

He blew the election, and when the bastard lost, he tried EVERY fukkin thing under the sun to negate it, the bastard. 

Then, he gave full support to a riot on the Capitol, knowing full well that that would not change the results of the election. 

It went out of control, 5 died, numerous injury...........................Trump is in BIG TROUBLE.

Just my .02c, I hope he gets indicted. It will take some time, but I believe we will see him charged.  

You wanted Biden & you got him. Now stfu about Trump. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Dude you got one foot in the grave....enjoy the time you got left...life's to short for this crap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave said:

We have very few Muslims in my area....lots of phillopinos and Chinese....dam hard workers and very friendly....and go out of their way to be part of the community....the only Muslims I can think of run a subway in town.

I'm not sure ...but I think they are all by Frenchy :dunno:

Trudea brought in millions of Mohammedens...

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

You really should move some muslims in.  It's neat.  The ones from Africa are the best.  All tribaled warriored up and no where to go but, a dead goat in their bathtubs for a month of eating!  They really assimilate well.

:lol: 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

You wanted Biden & you got him. Now stfu about Trump. 

I voted in November, for the first time in about 25 years. 

Did you not see where I posted on several occasions............the I voted for TRUMP!!!

Take back and apologize for what you just said, you little LIAR!!!!!

I'm not sure ...but I think they are all by Frenchy :dunno:

Trudea brought in millions of Mohammedens...

Oh they are out here...just not where I am...they prefer the bigger cities it seems.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You really should move some muslims in.  It's neat.  The ones from Africa are the best.  All tribaled warriored up and no where to go but, a dead goat in their bathtubs for a month of eating!  They really assimilate well.

No.

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

Michigan Muslim State of America has a good ring to it. 

Give the UP to Wisconsin though. Michigan shouldn’t have had it in the first place. 

michigan allready has the largest group musslums in the united states.         :thumbsdown:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

9f11d7f6.gif.cfea56b8d45193296281f28418c7d56e.gif

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I voted in November, for the first time in about 25 years. 

Did you not see where I posted on several occasions............the I voted for TRUMP!!!

Take back and apologize for what you just said, you little LIAR!!!!!

You bitch & moan like an old woman about Trump!

You have room for any somalians to live with you? Snacks says if you teach them how to play basketball - it's all good from there ... :read:

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Oh they are out here...just not where I am...they prefer the bigger cities it seems.

No.

Where are you at? Sounds like a big city with a subway?

1 minute ago, sw-50c said:

michigan allready has the largest group musslums in the united states.         :thumbsdown:

You act as if they are bringing nothing to the table and are refusing to assimilate into American society.  This cannot be correct.  Maybe you are a MAGA racist?

Maybe you should look into how well all the "Skinnies"(Somalis) have done getting imported into Minneapolis.  I mean...SPECTACULAR!!!!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

9f11d7f6.gif.cfea56b8d45193296281f28418c7d56e.gif

You bitch & moan like an old woman about Trump!

You have room for any somalians to live with you? Snacks says if you teach them how to play basketball - it's all good from there ... :read:

Where are you at? Sounds like a big city with a subway?

I'm near the Manitoba border in Saskatchewan....closest town has 2500 people. There's a subway in that town.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You act as if they are bringing nothing to the table and are refusing to assimilate into American society.  This cannot be correct.  Maybe you are a MAGA racist?

Maybe you should look into how well all the "Skinnies"(Somalis) have done getting imported into Minneapolis.  I mean...SPECTACULAR!!!!!

i do like jokes.

you are joking  ?:innoc: