Check your account email address ×

Joe Rogan and Tulsi Gabbard, the DC establishment

It's been both exciting and sickening watching her tow the line between trying to keep her job and career and trying to do what is morally right for the people that elected her.  DC has already killed her....she just doesn't know it yet.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's been both exciting and sickening watching her tow the line between trying to keep her job and career and trying to do what is morally right for the people that elected her.  DC has already killed her....she just doesn't know it yet.

This is why there is no way that biden garnished the most votes EVER.

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is why there is no way that biden garnished the most votes EVER.

It had to happen, just ask the handful of rabid fucknutz that inhabit this forum as well as others.  They actually believe it happened or at least want it to happen so they don't look like the complete idiots they are for actually casting a vote for the harris/biden completely fucked up dream team.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Tulsi isn’t trying to keep her job...  she didn’t even run for re-election.

Edited by BOHICA

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Tulsi isn’t trying to keep here job...  she didn’t even run for re-election.

This.  She's not in the House anymore.  Kindof a bummer that in the last couple years, the House has lost the voices of Trey Gowdy and Tulsi Gabbard.  They're both younger and principled.  Need more of that, not less.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Matt said:

This.  She's not in the House anymore.  Kindof a bummer that in the last couple years, the House has lost the voices of Trey Gowdy and Tulsi Gabbard.  They're both younger and principled.  Need more of that, not less.

The good ones all run away from there with their hair on fire. This says it all to me. 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Tulsi isn’t trying to keep her job...  she didn’t even run for re-election.

Tulsi is normal. She’s not going to run again. Look at the lunatics. Pelosi, Cruz, and Hawley. The only other normal one is Crenshaw. I don’t expect him to stick around either. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Trey Gowdy was another showboat moron that was afraid to confront trumps lying and divisive bullshit. Instead he ran for the woods. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tulsi is normal. She’s not going to run again. Look at the lunatics. Pelosi, Cruz, and Hawley. The only other normal one is Crenshaw. I don’t expect him to stick around either. 

i think their is more normal but they refuse to be vocal because they are scared of Nancy.   Or at least that  is my hope that we don't have 500+ complete POS in Washington.  Although I do think wiping them all out would b in the best interest of this country.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i think their is more normal but they refuse to be vocal because they are scared of Nancy.   Or at least that  is my hope that we don't have 500+ complete POS in Washington.  Although I do think wiping them all out would b in the best interest of this country.  

Nancy and trump are both cancers on the body politic. They serve to not only divide, but replicate more officials in their own image. Regardless, they are elected by the people. So in effect they are us. 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nancy and trump are both cancers on the body politic. They serve to not only divide, but replicate more officials in their own image. Regardless, they are elected by the people. So in effect they are us. 

Nancy is far worse.

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trey Gowdy was another showboat moron that was afraid to confront trumps lying and divisive bullshit. Instead he ran for the woods. 

Showboat moron. :lmao:Gowdy is a great guy. We need more like him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sure. Another piece of divisive shit. Not. 

Did you catch him on Crenshaw's last podcast?  He definitely had a lot of gotcha moments he was popular for when he was in office, but he's incredibly bright, knows the laws and "rules of the road" in congress inside and out, and represents a younger, legitimately conservative movement that this country is going to need as a check against the AOCs and her squad.

• Like 2

Just now, Matt said:

Did you catch him on Crenshaw's last podcast?  He definitely had a lot of gotcha moments he was popular for when he was in office, but he's incredibly bright, knows the laws and "rules of the road" in congress inside and out, and represents a younger, legitimately conservative movement that this country is going to need as a check against the AOCs and her squad.

He’s the GOP’s version of Adam Schiff. He did absolutely nothing to bring congress together and did nothing to point out the poison in his party. Like tulsi does.  

• Haha 1