Check your account email address ×

Joe Rogan and Tulsi Gabbard, the DC establishment

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Both are mad because they want a piece of it.

You’re just an incredible fucking moron. Every single take you come up with is the dumbest fucking thing possible. You could task an absolute fucking retard with trying to think up the most retarded thing possible and they wouldn’t even get close to you.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Like you and your party heroes? 😂

I don’t have any party heroes. Unlike you. The GOP even have names for their own that dare work with the Dems. They call them RINOs. Trump used that label every chance he could. Gowdy did nothing to confront that poison. He’s a piece of shit. 

The attitude they hold, which Tulsi described, is why they are pushing back so hard on the protest at the Capital.  They can't believe the people had the audacity to walk into their safe space (actually the peoples buildings) and show how easy it was to confront them.  The protest was no different than the multitude that happened across the country during the summer, but instead of being at some little known Federal Courthouse, or police HQ it was in their front yard.  No doubt they are scared and why they are labelling the protest with all these fanciful descriptions.  Watch how they protect themselves with future laws about access to the DC infrastructure.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, F3600 said:

The attitude they hold, which Tulsi described, is why they are pushing back so hard on the protest at the Capital.  They can't believe the people had the audacity to walk into their safe space (actually the peoples buildings) and show how easy it was to confront them.  The protest was no different than the multitude that happened across the country during the summer, but instead of being at some little known Federal Courthouse, or police HQ it was in their front yard.  No doubt they are scared and why they are labelling the protest with all these fanciful descriptions.  Watch how they protect themselves with future laws about access to the DC infrastructure.  

well, for better or worse, it got their attention.  But the way the FBI is going after these folks while not lifting a finger all summer shows a pathetic double standard and classism of the worst kind.

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

well, for better or worse, it got their attention.  But the way the FBI is going after these folks while not lifting a finger all summer shows a pathetic double standard and classism of the worst kind.

The riots in the cities didn’t have a meaningful effect on the integrity of government. The capital attack does. So I don’t see where the fbi’s approach is a classism issue at all, but more a matter of practicality and survival of government. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The riots in the cities didn’t have a meaningful effect on the integrity of government. The capital attack does. So I don’t see where the fbi’s approach is a classism issue at all, but more a matter of practicality and survival of government. 

Wrong....it is a 100% pure example of how the entire LEO apparatus in this country exists for the protection of the rich and their puppets.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wrong....it is a 100% pure example of how the entire LEO apparatus in this country exists for the protection of the rich and their puppets.

I’ll agree with a good deal of that. But the overall treatment of the capital protesters in comparison to the BLM group was obvious. The BLM group had the living shit kicked out of them. I can imagine the response if 100,000 black panther looking dudes descended on the us capital. Holy fuck. Talk about classism. 

Directly from visitthecapital.gov.

No, the Visitor Center is a public access building and you do not need a tour ticket to enter.

The entry restrictions are similar to the airport with regards to banned items, I wonder if buffalo head man had a bottle of water or something?

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

If this alone is not a fucking wakeup call to all of the dipshits that voted these swamp rats into office we really are fucked as a country moving forward.  Get ready for full on open borders, jobs heading back overseas and your kid's needing to learn mandarin in order to secure a job.  The UN will be fully funded again and supporting every interest but our own and foreign aid will be at a record high while our taxes and healthcare costs continue to spiral out of control. 

Wonder how long it will take the dipshit harris/biden ass licker's to figure out all that all the free shit they were promised never actually materialized?

6 minutes ago, jdsky said:

If this alone is not a fucking wakeup call to all of the dipshits that voted these swamp rats into office we really are fucked as a country moving forward.  Get ready for full on open borders, jobs heading back overseas and your kid's needing to learn mandarin in order to secure a job.  The UN will be fully funded again and supporting every interest but our own and foreign aid will be at a record high while our taxes and healthcare costs continue to spiral out of control. 

Wonder how long it will take the dipshit harris/biden ass licker's to figure out all that all the free shit they were promised never actually materialized?

You can thank trump for all of that. He was detested. 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ll agree with a good deal of that. But the overall treatment of the capital protesters in comparison to the BLM group was obvious. The BLM group had the living shit kicked out of them. I can imagine the response if 100,000 black panther looking dudes descended on the us capital. Holy fuck. Talk about classism. 

BLM group had the living shit kicked out of them?  Those fuckers were given zero resistance when they stormed and burned the police station in MPLS.  Same thing when days later they were still looting and burning businesses not just in the city where the incident took place but all over the country.  Police everywhere were standing by and watching the shit happen.  I watched the entire local live broadcast of the native americans tearing down the Columbus statue in St. Paul while the state police just formed a line and enjoyed the show.  This while the dumbocrat swamp rats were giving them full consent to do whatever it is they needed to do. 

3 hours ago, jdsky said:

BLM group had the living shit kicked out of them?  Those fuckers were given zero resistance when they stormed and burned the police station in MPLS.  Same thing when days later they were still looting and burning businesses not just in the city where the incident took place but all over the country.  Police everywhere were standing by and watching the shit happen.  I watched the entire local live broadcast of the native americans tearing down the Columbus statue in St. Paul while the state police just formed a line and enjoyed the show.  This while the dumbocrat swamp rats were giving them full consent to do whatever it is they needed to do. 

You beat me to it. BLM had the living shit kicked out of them? That’s the dumbest shit I will read all week. What planet is Spin living on? :lame:

3 hours ago, jdsky said:

Columbus was a serial killing piece of shit. That statue needed to come down 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The BLM group had the living shit kicked out of them. I can imagine the response if 100,000 black panther looking dudes descended on the us capital. Holy fuck. Talk about classism. 

:lol:On the bold, da fuck is wrong with you?

100,000 black panther pussies would never have the balls to "descend" on the us capitol.  There own towns and cities are too easy to loot burn and destroy, tis why their point was never taken seriously.

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

:lol:On the bold, da fuck is wrong with you?

100,000 black panther pussies would never have the balls to "descend" on the us capitol.  There own towns and cities are too easy to loot burn and destroy, tis why their point was never taken seriously.

Videos tell the story. I don’t need to. 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tulsi is normal. She’s not going to run again. Look at the lunatics. Pelosi, Cruz, and Hawley. The only other normal one is Crenshaw. I don’t expect him to stick around either. 

Tulsi had my vote in the primaries and would have had my vote in the general