Check your account email address ×

Should this UPS driver been fired?

• Platinum Contributing Member
  • Gold Member

Can’t read or write or speak the fucking language is what he said or something like that? Hard to hear. Fired seems a bit extreme. Racist no that can be said for any race not being able to read/write/speak. He’s probably happy he got fired I worked at ups when I was younger absolutely the worst job if ever had.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

“Stupid mother fucker that can’t read or write”. That’s all I got????? I guess that’s racist now too.

WHERE’S HIS FUCKING MASK!!!!!!111111222222

Didn’t even notice the no mask....string that racist none mask wearing fucker up....

Being on the same route for over 20 years, I always made note of who had video going. Always make a point to be whistling or make sure I pat the dog... anything to show it's just another day in paradise. Always ensure I don't even drop it 3 inches onto a porch.

Perfect opportunity to show professionalism.

Everyone knows you wait till you get back in the truck then send that box to the back wall. :lol:

EDIT: The union will more than likely get his job back. Just my opinion.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Snake said:

Being on the same route for over 20 years, I always made note of who had video going. Always make a point to be whistling or make sure I pat the dog... anything to show it's just another day in paradise. Always ensure I don't even drop it 3 inches onto a porch.

Perfect opportunity to show professionalism.

Everyone knows you wait till you get back in the truck then send that box to the back wall. :lol:

EDIT: The union will more than likely get his job back. Just my opinion.

We used to be the meeting location between a local mushroom farm and UPS when I was in NH. The driver would take his dinner break and hang out. I can't even count the number of times the driver drop kicked the packages in to the back of his truck after the guy left, lol

56 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He disrespected a customer , in a way the customer knew about it. 

Say what ya want when alone. When representing me or my company show respect for those who supply us with work.

You just aren’t any fun at all, are you?

:lmao:

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

The question I still want an answer for is what good does this actually do anyone to fire this guy? Who's helped by this? 

I honestly don’t understand  why people want others  to lose their jobs . Why would  it make you feel better to know someone lost their job? 
Wouldn’t it be better.....you make this asshole work weekends and Holidays 

10 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

This was more about firing the guy to save the company any backlash had they done nothing than to make anyone feel better.

It made Karen's day.  Now she can move on to ratting out facebook memes and sending screenshots to peoples family members and employers.  Karen gets off on this shit, she does it all the time.  And there are lots of Karens doing this, and there's Ken's doing it too.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I watched the vid several times.....it appears to me this is the drivers 3rd and final attempt at delivering a pkg that requires a signature in person.

You can see him looking at the door when he first walks up.....most likely at a previous note that he left the day before. The customer signed the note in hopes the driver would leave the package. Which he cant without forging a signature on his computer board.This is probably.the 2nd day and note that he has left and it pisses him off that the customer has ignored the checked off box of signature required.   Its the week before Christmas, super busy and he has lost his patience for this type of nonsense.

He then fires off his mild tirade, which I dont think he meant to be particularly racist.....he was just angry that they ignored the sig required. And may not have even known their race.Not sure if he knew they had a ring cam or not but he appears to look at it when leaving.

Look at pic of notice I included......You can see him circling and underlining sig required on the final notice he slaps on door and he also checked off final attempt.  

Customer gets upset makes a mountain over a mole hill....plays the race card and notifies the media. Media jumps on bandwagon and makes things worse. Until we can get past all this sensitive racial BS we will remain a divided nation.

Sorry, but Im giving the UPS guy a pass on this one. This is where his union will definitely pay off and save his job and rightfully so.

20210110_175211.jpg

• Like 2