Check your account email address ×

Trump On Tape...Interesting

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hear ya'. I just want things to settle down. We have enough COVID on our plates without Trump and his minions adding to America's grief/stress.  

I do share your disdain for the swamp. To some degree Crazy Benny is right, we need a near revolution. Problem is, we don't know what that would actually look like, and we don't know what it could morph into. 

Me personally, I'll settle for Donny Flair just getting the fuck out of Dodge, and hope that we get a semblance of stability and peace for a while.  

We’re past due for a dust up.  If we are all smart, as Americans, we’ll realize what DC has done to all of us in order for them to do whatever they want and wrap themselves in wealth, luxury and celebrity and well burn them down....but first, we’ll go through all the retards that defend them.   These are the imbeciles politicians need the most to weave their webs.

Just now, Zambroski said:

We’re past due for a dust up.  If we are all smart, as Americans, we’ll realize what DC has done to all of us so they can do whatever they want and wrap themselves in wealth, luxury and celebrity and well burn them down....but first, we’ll go through all the retards that defend them.  That’ll be the most fun.

Be patient, eventually they will get voted out. The voters are becoming much more aware now that they have seen what rats we have in DC. 

Give it time, it will resolve. Me personally, I ain't leavin' the farm ta' fight nobody!!    :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Be patient, eventually they will get voted out. The voters are becoming much more aware now that they have seen what rats we have in DC. 

Give it time, it will resolve. Me personally, I ain't leavin' the farm ta' fight nobody!!    :thumbsup: 

I disagree.  It will get worse as DC has realized they’ve created arguably the biggest crop of blessed idiots that any corrupt government could hope for....anywhere.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I disagree.  It will get worse as DC has realized they’ve created arguably the biggest crop of blessed idiots that any corrupt government could hope for....anywhere.

OK, you go into battle. I'll be cheering you on from my chicken coop. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why isn't anyone talking about what Steve Bannon has been reporting on, and what he claims is coming?  He's got plenty of people dovetailing the details.  Should be an interesting week.

Just keep hanging on every hope these people sell you. In the end you’ll look like an idiot as usual

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yup...

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why isn't anyone talking about what Steve Bannon has been reporting on, and what he claims is coming?  He's got plenty of people dovetailing the details.  Should be an interesting week.

All has been talk so far for quite awhile. We'll see this week...

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just keep hanging on every hope these people sell you. In the end you’ll look like an idiot as usual

:lol:

17 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Selective outrage,,,,,,,typical..

JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018: And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. 

It’s funny that you are too dumb to see the difference.
It’s like when the Democrats agree with all intelligence departments that Putin interfered in the 2016 election.  
You are dumb enough to think that is equal to Trump claiming there was election fraud within the USA at all levels. You are dumb enough to ignore Trump actually trying to steal the election. 

• Gold Member

What a pathetic loser. I voted for him both times I really didn’t want to this time around but I did because it was the better choice. This is just getting ridiculous he has filed how many lawsuits and everyone has been thrown out. All these theories and yet none have any real evidence. I was on board at first with the whole fraud thing but week after week zero real evidence so come one find some fucking real evidence. Now he has to resort to cheating to win the thing he claims the other side is doing but he is caught doing lol. Just shut the fuck up quit being a baby you lost.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I log on occasionally to see what story will finally convince Trumpanzies that their Orange god is a liar and criminal. Blackmailing Ukraine should have been easy. Lying to America about Covid while being recorded by Bob Woodward should have been easy. 

If he admitted all his crimes as part of a plea bargain the Trumpanzies would still rally to his defence. 

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

What a pathetic loser. I voted for him both times I really didn’t want to this time around but I did because it was the better choice. This is just getting ridiculous he has filed how many lawsuits and everyone has been thrown out. All these theories and yet none have any real evidence. I was on board at first with the whole fraud thing but week after week zero real evidence so come one find some fucking real evidence. Now he has to resort to cheating to win the thing he claims the other side is doing but he is caught doing lol. Just shut the fuck up quit being a baby you lost.

Good post. It’s all projection with Donnie :lol:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Just keep hanging on every hope these people sell you. In the end you’ll look like an idiot as usual.

have said several times that I am not forming an opinion on this so go fuck yourself. All I said was what is coming from him and people in his camp.  Not a single one of you have commented on the actual content.  So either comment on the content or shut the fuck up.  The day someone of your ilk thinks they have any right to any kind of intellectual superiority over anything more than a 5th grade dropout.....well.  :lol:. You just can’t help yourself can you? So much bitterness, hate, and anger because your life is a fucking mess.

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Was it blackmail though?

No.  As usual, a half dozen nitwits running amok over his words.  

Edited by DriftBusta

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s funny that you are too dumb to see the difference.
It’s like when the Democrats agree with all intelligence departments that Putin interfered in the 2016 election.  
You are dumb enough to think that is equal to Trump claiming there was election fraud within the USA at all levels. You are dumb enough to ignore Trump actually trying to steal the election. 

It’s pathetic that you cheer one and are outraged by the other.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

What happened to the kracken or Rudy's "big news tomorrow" from a month ago 

It was just more smoke and mirrors bunch of fucking bull shit. Again show me some real evidence that will actually hold up in court until then just shut up mr trump and start packing your shit. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

What happened to the kracken or Rudy's "big news tomorrow" from a month ago 

Instead of asking stupid questions all the time how about you give your opinion for once?

• Like 2