Check your account email address ×

Truck debates ...

Bontz

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

U told him u give handys behind Sandy's and wondered if u did him a favor could he do u a favor

STFU, you greasy-lookin' piece of shit!!  :bigfinger:

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't you go fuck yourself??? I can buy and sell you. You WERE NOT THERE and don't know all that transpired in that fukkin office. 

You don't know the bullshit those fukkin sales people caused me, so fuck off.

Do you remember when you posted that I was being abused like a BLOW-UP DOLL at a frat party, about 12 years ago?? WELL, do ya'?

Talk is cheap on a internet forum, isn't it??

You wanna' post our fukkin net worths here and see who's a fukkin blow-up doll? Do ya'?  

Yeah you got some nice sleds and a new truck..............BIG FUKKIN DEAL, I MADE double that in the last fukkin week!! 

Don't you be tellin' me to get a fukkin hooker. Why don't you fuck one of the THREE HOOKERS that you married and DIVORCED??????

Quick question here if I may. 

Why do you spell fuck, fuck but you spell fucking, fukkin? :dunno:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Quick question here if I may. 

Why do you spell fuck, fuck but you spell fucking, fukkin? :dunno:

Same reason I sometimes spell boys, BOYZ, guys, GUYZ. Just for my own fun. I won TWO school spelling bees. 

Basically, you would not need SPELL-CHECK on your computer, if my head was attached to your keyboard.  Just sayin'.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Same reason I sometimes spell boys, BOYZ, guys, GUYZ. Just for my own fun. I won TWO school spelling bees. 

Basically, you would not need SPELL-CHECK on your computer, if my head was attached to your keyboard.  Just sayin'.  :dunno:

Did you score 4 touchdowns in one game for Polk high too?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

I only was on the football team for a short time. I said to myself ya'; gotta' be infuckingsane to play football. 

No matter how strong, you are, no matter how tough you are, in my opinion, you will get hurt, and the fukkin injury will basically last your whole life. 

Any other stupid questions? 

" Hey Francis, ya' wanna' get that "86 Buick, LUBE, OIL, FILTER, and check the tires, and don't take all fukkin day !!"   

Frankie, shittin' on me!!!!  LMMFAO!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

13 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Did you check in with your PAROLE OFFICER this week-end??????  

Another thread with Snotty being spot on and the hater hating, SMH.   Maybe someday they will understand his brilliance.  

Dealers can make the most money on a new car in the finance managers office upselling shit.  warranties, gap, undercoating, glass etching, bumped up rates etc.    

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I only was on the football team for a short time. I said to myself ya'; gotta' be infuckingsane to play football. 

No matter how strong, you are, no matter how tough you are, in my opinion, you will get hurt, and the fukkin injury will basically last your whole life. 

Any other stupid questions? 

" Hey Francis, ya' wanna' get that "86 Buick, LUBE, OIL, FILTER, and check the tires, and don't take all fukkin day !!"   

Frankie, shittin' on me!!!!  LMMFAO!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Short time until the brain damage

13 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Short time until the brain damage

Hey everybody, let's all gather round, and listen to FINANCIAL ADVISER, FRANKLIN JAMES ROBERTS, formerly of Tanana, Ak, now operating out of a half-way house somewhere in Fairbanks, AK. 

Franklin, age 23, :

No indication of a HS diploma

No indication of any college attended

Only training noted was a 6 week week basic welding course

Bought a USED .338 Win. Mag, w/scope, could not sight-in the rifle because it had cheap mounts, so he sells the rifle, rather than buying mounts that can handle the recoil of a fukkin .338 Win. MAg. 

Of all the fukkin rifles out there that you NEED the best mounts for is a 338WIN. MAG, ( and of course the .338 Lapua ). 

By his OWN ADMISSION he posted that he NEEDED THGE MONEY.

Why did you NEED THE money, Franklin?? I don't know drugs, meth booze???  :dunno:

Then we have Franklin attacking an ELDERLY FEMALE relative in the village. Wow, that Frankie is an ASS-KICKER!! 

Hey guys, make sure you don't ever bring your mom or nana to Tanana, for a visit when you go to Alaska, 'cause Frankie will probably kick their asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much time did you do for that Frankie, while you were in a drug/alcohol stupor??

Did you like being around men all day, who were farting, picking their noses, burping, pissing, shitting, stinking of perspiration, and maybe whacking-off in the cell? Did you like that Frankie? 

And now we have Frankie, working in what sounds like some kind of a auto repair garage. He's making about $13.00 an hour, scrounging for workhours, and he's CALLING ME A BITCH, 'cause a couple of AUTO DEALERSHIP SALES PEOPLE were fukkin punk-assed punks. 

Yeah, that about covers it.               :salute:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, frenchy said:

I am too. :lol: My point was despite all that they hold value so well it makes no sense. 

I just kept mine because I knew it would keep it's value and then the longer it went I just knew it was ultra reliable. Now I have it 7 years later and just figure I'll  keep it until it dies. 

It is overseas market that does it. My buds a used dealer and was telling me they sell at auction for above book retail, and almost all are being shipped south to central AMerica.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Another thread with Snotty being spot on and the hater hating, SMH.   Maybe someday they will understand his brilliance.  

Dealers can make the most money on a new car in the finance managers office upselling shit.  warranties, gap, undercoating, glass etching, bumped up rates etc.    

Red, that's the reason you got a 20 K sxs in your garage.  :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey everybody, let's all gather round, and listen to FINANCIAL ADVISER, FRANKLIN JAMES ROBERTS, formerly of Tanana, Ak, now operating out of a half-way house somewhere in Fairbanks, AK. 

Franklin, age 23, :

No indication of a HS diploma

No indication of any college attended

Only training noted was a 6 week week basic welding course

Bought a USED .338 Win. Mag, w/scope, could not sight-in the rifle because it had cheap mounts, so he sells the rifle, rather than buying mounts that can handle the recoil of a fukkin .338 Win. MAg. 

Of all the fukkin rifles out there that you NEED the best mounts for is a 338WIN. MAG, ( and of course the .338 Lapua ). 

By his OWN ADMISSION he posted that he NEEDED THGE MONEY.

Why did you NEED THE money, Franklin?? I don't know drugs, meth booze???  :dunno:

Then we have Franklin attacking an ELDERLY FEMALE relative in the village. Wow, that Frankie is an ASS-KICKER!! 

Hey guys, make sure you don't ever bring your mom or nana to Tanana, for a visit when you go to Alaska, 'cause Frankie will probably kick their asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much time did you do for that Frankie, while you were in a drug/alcohol stupor??

Did you like being around men all day, who were farting, picking their noses, burping, pissing, shitting, stinking of perspiration, and maybe whacking-off in the cell? Did you like that Frankie? 

And now we have Frankie, working in what sounds like some kind of a auto repair garage. He's making about $13.00 an hour, scrounging for workhours, and he's CALLING ME A BITCH, 'cause a couple of AUTO DEALERSHIP SALES PEOPLE were fukkin punk-assed punks. 

Yeah, that about covers it.               :salute:

Let me guess ur peeking in my window right now arent u

• Haha 1

As for the 6.2, mine has 150k.  Stock form imo it is hugely underpowered...but I fixed that at 50k and have been running gobs of boost for the last 100k.  Over 750hp and outside of melting the transmission has been fine.  Before the boost I shut off the cylinder deactivation and my mileage got better.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I have an answer for all that upsell BS “I’m not keeping the car that long”. Even though I may keep it for years, it usually shuts them up. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If your head was stuck to my keyboard that would be called a BJ.

• Haha 1