Check your account email address ×

Truck debates ...

Bontz

3 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Whats your opinion on this interior...its growing on me...seats are more comfortable than my platinum seats.

Screenshot_20201203-084003_Messages.jpg

Way shee she-er than mine, but other than the two tone, nice as hell.  I had that beige color in my my ML, and it seemed to just get dirty alot.  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Way shee she-er than mine, but other than the two tone, nice as hell.  I had that beige color in my my ML, and it seemed to just get dirty alot.  :bc: 

Ya I hear ya on the dirty...its the only color combo available on the limited though....nothing the detailer can't take care of though. :lol:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Heading north in a couple days to hopefully not blow up my sled.  :lol: 

Hey, why don't ya' have your new buddy Frankle come up to Jackman, and hang with ya'?  

My bad, my bad, for being pissed at the little fukker:

On page 4 he calls me a liar!!

On page 5 he says I can't negotiate on undercoating!

On page 5 he says I'm off some meds!

On page 5 he says I'm a baby 'cause I can't negotiate over the undercoating, when I SPECIFICALLY POSTED that the FINANCE guy would not STFU!!

On page  6 he says that I give HANDYS BEHIND SANDYS!!

On page 6 he says I have brain damage!

And you're ok with a 23 year old ex-con, in a grease-pit sayin' that shit to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Ya I hear ya on the dirty...its the only color combo available on the limited though....nothing the detailer can't take care of though. :lol:

That was strictly nitpicking, its a nice friggin truck and with 1000 ft. lbs of torque or whatever they are now, I'd love to rock that thing, just can't in my present flight path if you know what I mean  :lol:   This 6.4 is "breathier" than I thought it would be, 8 speed seems to downshift way too easy, so its revving alot, doesn't have the low end I thought it would for a truck like this.  Pulls fine, just a little more drama than I would have thought.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fidelity.  :lol:  Set it and forget it with computerized rebalancing.  Sounds dreamy.  Stupid fuck.  Unless you make north of 20% on your money last year or are a bedwetter risk wise and earned under 10, find a new advisor.

I made a ton this past year. Self-managed account. 

Yeah, let me have guys like you manage my money!!

Thanks, but no thanks!!!  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, why don't ya' have your new buddy Frankle come up to Jackman, and hang with ya'?  

On page 5 he says I'm a baby 'cause I can't negotiate over the undercoating, when I SPECIFICALLY POSTED that the FINANCE guy would not STFU!!

And you're ok with a 23 year old ex-con, in a grease-pit sayin' that shit to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just stop.    :lol: 

That was strictly nitpicking, its a nice friggin truck and with 1000 ft. lbs of torque or whatever they are now, I'd love to rock that thing, just can't in my present flight path if you know what I mean  :lol:   This 6.4 is "breathier" than I thought it would be, 8 speed seems to downshift way too easy, so its revving alot, doesn't have the low end I thought it would for a truck like this.  Pulls fine, just a little more drama than I would have thought.

If you're not towing alot the gas is still the best way to go.

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I agree with Frank. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I made a ton this past year. Self-managed account. 

Yeah, let me have guys like you manage my money!!

Thanks, but no thanks!!!  

Fidelity provides full service at a reasonable fee for those with significant assets.  you should try it maybe then you won't be so angry when the markets moving or at least you will have someone to bitch at  

Yeah and it even runs fine on 87, only calls for 89, which saves on the fuel costs.

I almost got the 7.3 gas....but just couldn't do it after reading reviews about how it tows in the mountains. 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Fidelity provides full service at a reasonable fee for those with significant assets.  you should try it maybe then you won't be so angry when the markets moving or at least you will have someone to bitch at  

Significant assets!! LMAO!! How about a broke-assed old bastid on an old farm, with chump change!! 

These are my pants, that I wear EVERY DAY. Family members are embarrassed for me if someone sees me.

Look at the roof tar! Look at the acid burns!! LMMFAO!! 

ASSETS!! LMAO! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

P1031017.JPG

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Significant assets!! LMAO!! How about a broke-assed old bastid on an old farm, with chump change!! 

These are my pants, that I wear EVERY DAY. Family members are embarrassed for me if someone sees me.

P1031017.JPG

Not surprised the knees are worn.

Must be your Saturday nite attire behind Sandy's. 

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

P1031017.JPG

Midget pants. :lol:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Not surprised the knees are worn.

Must be your Saturday nite attire behind Sandy's. 

Why, you little bastard!!!  You little motherfukker, those knees ain't worn, and if they are it's from my garage/barn concrete floor! 

OK, bitch, you drew FIRST BLOOD!! 

I gotta go out now, but just be aware, that you've now sealed your fate!!  :kneebash:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why, you little bastard!!!  You little motherfukker, those knees ain't worn, and if they are it's from my garage/barn concrete floor! 

OK, bitch, you drew FIRST BLOOD!! 

I gotta go out now, but just be aware, that you've now sealed your fate!!  :kneebash:

I may be alot of things...but I'm not little. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

ride on rough roads and fuel economy.  GM and RAM 1500 both have a far better ride.  Figured I'd give Ford a shot but TBH the RAM I wanted sold so it was second choice to begin with.  

As far as milage goes, do you have tranny set to econo , or sport?

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

P1031017.JPG

Funny looking shorts ya got there.

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Thought it would be nice to upgrade to a newer truck but after watching this I think I'll hang on to my 12 F150 5.0.  

If you don't want to watch the video the new 10 speed requires removing the sway bar, heat shields, transmission cooler, and transmission cradle bolts just to be able to take the pan off.  

Imagine doing that on your back in the driveway?

Why would I need to do that?

Never had the pan off any vehicle I've ever owned. And they were all old as fuck when I was done with them.