Check your account email address ×

Truck debates ...

Bontz

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know what the big deal is with some of these guys and their car buying drama.  I searched out the trucks I wanted, 2 got sold before I even got to the dealer.  Found this one, called on it, negotiated a price and a trade right over the phone, went down and bought it.  Stopped the business manager cold when he started talking about special over priced protectant coatings, etc..  "Lets wrap this up, I'm not interested in any more than the truck as it sits".  Tax, reg, conveyance, done.

You couldn't pick the corn outta my stool old man, so shut your hole.  Don't be such a fucking sensitive Karen.  I've been nice to you, and you flip out like you're off your lithium.  Keep counting your money.  You'll drop dead next to one of your glorious woodpiles and your heirs will all be laughing at what a dumb fuck you are.  And my net worth increased a shit ton last year, thanks for asking.  :lol:  And ftr, I've been divorced twice, but with someone you could only dream of, for 13 years now.  Sorry about your luck big mouth loser.

Even my 2500 with a 6.4 averages around 13. 

As far as the money to the heirs goes, it's ME that wants to leave them some money, they never ask for a dime. 

As for my broads, she is 70and has seen her better days, just like me. However, I  would put money on it, that age for age years ago, she would have most likely destroyed anyone you have, or have had.

I'm not saying you wives/wife are not, or were not nice looking girls, I'm just saying this broad was an animal in jeans and heels. I used to get in uncomfortable situations in clubs up around Winnepesaukee years ago, 'cause some fukkin drunk would want to fight me over her.

Didn't get into any fights, but could easily have.

So, I suggest you re-think your support of Frankie, and your bashing of me when I relate what was a very irritating, time consuming SONOFABITCH experience with car salespeople. 

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

what dont ya like about it?

ride on rough roads and fuel economy.  GM and RAM 1500 both have a far better ride.  Figured I'd give Ford a shot but TBH the RAM I wanted sold so it was second choice to begin with.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

ride on rough roads and fuel economy.  GM and RAM 1500 both have a far better ride.  Figured I'd give Ford a shot but TBH the RAM I wanted sold so it was second choice to begin with.  

Is yours a 5.5 bed?

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

If your head was stuck to my keyboard that would be called a BJ.

No, only a practicing homo would think of that. My head is like spell-check, but of course you immediately default to a gay reference, because,well...................YOU'RE A FAGGOT!!!  :owned:

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Mine only dropped about 2-3 mpg hauling my father in laws open 2 place a few weeks back.  My MB mileage went from 20 to about 11 doing the same thing.  Was talking to a buddy the other day who has one of those new 3 litre Duramaxes in his Chevy 1500, says he gets around 23 mpg with it.  Truck drives really nice too, but those things are super hard to find around here, and I looked.

The LM2/10L90E GM powertrain combo is legit. I pulled a 5,000 lb trailer around for an afternoon. Decent grades and all. It didn’t even know it was back there. I couldn’t say that about my 5.3/6L80E trucks. If I would have kept leasing new, I would have had one of those little oil burners. 

Instead, I decided to skip the payment and buy an older 2500HD Duramax. I’ve had to do some updating to it and it still needs a touch of rust repair done but it gets 20 unloaded, 12-13 with the wife’s 7,000 travel trailer on the back all while running 70-75 mph. It gets 16 around town unloaded. Best part? It barely even knows the travel trailer is back there. I’ve only taken my 3 place inline for a quick cruise locally but I’m sure even fully loaded (4500ish lbs) it for sure won’t know that trailer is back there. 

Having new is nice but for the first time in 10 years I haven’t had a vehicle payment. Right now, with as fucked as this world is, that’s even better IMO. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know what the big deal is with some of these guys and their car buying drama.  I searched out the trucks I wanted, 2 got sold before I even got to the dealer.  Found this one, called on it, negotiated a price and a trade right over the phone, went down and bought it.  Stopped the business manager cold when he started talking about special over priced protectant coatings, etc..  "Lets wrap this up, I'm not interested in any more than the truck as it sits".  Tax, reg, conveyance, done.

You couldn't pick the corn outta my stool old man, so shut your hole.  Don't be such a fucking sensitive Karen.  I've been nice to you, and you flip out like you're off your lithium.  Keep counting your money.  You'll drop dead next to one of your glorious woodpiles and your heirs will all be laughing at what a dumb fuck you are.  And my net worth increased a shit ton last year, thanks for asking.  :lol:  And ftr, I've been divorced twice, but with someone you could only dream of, for 13 years now.  Sorry about your luck big mouth loser.

Do you have READING COMPREHENSION DISABILITIES???

Did you NOT understand my post, where I CLEARLY stated that the fuckin bastard would not give it up!! I was trying to wrap up the deal on the Tundra, and he CONTINUED to try to intimidate and coerce  me, and would not STFU!! I wasted over an hour in his fukkin office, and I should have been out of there in 15 minutes. 

Did you NOT read where I made a phone offer to the Ford salesman, and when I went to the office, HE RE-NEGGED to $2000.00 more!!

Oh yeah. let me invest with you!!!!  :flush:   :flush:    :flush:   :flush:   :flush:    

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, did you not read, or not comprehend, where I made a deal with the GM dealer over the phone, and it went smooth as silk? 

Thought it would be nice to upgrade to a newer truck but after watching this I think I'll hang on to my 12 F150 5.0.  

If you don't want to watch the video the new 10 speed requires removing the sway bar, heat shields, transmission cooler, and transmission cradle bolts just to be able to take the pan off.  

Imagine doing that on your back in the driveway?

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

LOSER?  If you came here and saw what my situation was really like, and offered you a switch, your place in CT, and this place, you would go back and tell your gem, " SEE YA', WOULDN'T WANT TA' BE YA" !! "

In two years or so, you'll be saying she was no good anyway. Do you ever see a PATTERN in your marital history????????? No? denial is the name of a river in Egypt. 

I never really liked you too much anyway. I despise your die-hard love of the BUSHES on WALKER POINT. 

I despise your mind-blowing loyalty to Trump, conservative values, and Trump's attempt to negate the election through never-ending LITIGATION, the bastard. 

Yeah, you got some good sleds, trailers and a truck. Did you pay cash, or are they financed? 

Trust me, you ain't all that.  

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

As far as the money to the heirs goes, it's ME that wants to leave them some money, they never ask for a dime. 

As for my broads, she is 70and has seen her better days, just like me. However, I  would put money on it, that age for age years ago, she would have most likely destroyed anyone you have, or have had.

I'm not saying you wives/wife are not, or were not nice looking girls, I'm just saying this broad was an animal in jeans and heels. I used to get in uncomfortable situations in clubs up around Winnepesaukee years ago, 'cause some fukkin drunk would want to fight me over her.

So, I suggest you re-think your support of Frankie, and your bashing of me when I relate what was a very irritating, time consuming SONOFABITCH experience with car salespeople. 

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you have READING COMPREHENSION DISABILITIES???

Did you NOT understand my post, where I CLEARLY stated that the fuckin bastard would not give it up!! I was trying to wrap up the deal on the Tundra, and he CONTINUED to try to intimidate and coerce  me, and would not STFU!! I wasted over an hour in his fukkin office, and I should have been out of there in 15 minutes. 

Did you NOT read where I made a phone offer to the Ford salesman, and when I went to the office, HE RE-NEGGED to $2000.00 more!!

Oh yeah. let me invest with you!!!!  :flush:   :flush:    :flush:   :flush:   :flush:    

3 posts in response to my 1?  :lol:  You're a strange dude, nice rant on ya.  I'll support whoever the fuck I want.  I see Frankie as a young kid who has obviously turned his life around, and is pretty smart for his age.  He's also kept his responses civil, despite you behaving like a fucking dirtbag, to both him and me.  You think your money means anything to me, or anyone on this board?  Trust me, I'm not worried about counting yours, so don't worry about counting mine.

51 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The Blue Hair fight of the century

Woolie  vs  Poo 550 

sponsored by Geritol

Winner takes home a 1 year supply of Depends 

:lmao:

I'm probably closer to your age than his, Mr. Lippy McShutthefuckUp with the blue hair comments.  My wife just cracked 50.  How old is yours?

Edited by DriftBusta

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll agree with you there, sales weasels are just an energy suck. It's amazing with all of the internet exposure that car salesmen even exist any more, time to get rid of the dead weight and tell them to get real jobs.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

3 posts in response to my 1?  :lol:  You're a strange dude, nice rant on ya.  I'll support whoever the fuck I want.  I see Frankie as a young kid who has obviously turned his life around, and is pretty smart for his age.  He's also kept his responses civil, despite you behaving like a fucking dirtbag, to both him and me.  You think your money means anything to me, or anyone on this board?  Trust me, I'm not worried about counting yours, so don't worry about counting mine.

I'm probably closer to your age than his, Mr. Lippy McShutthefuckUp with the blue hair comments.  My wife just cracked 50.  How old is yours?

Do you kiss a big picture of Barbara Bush every night before bed?? 

Just askin'.    :dunno:       

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Settle down Mr. Overlysensitivetouchynerves, it was a fucking joke, you gotta be fucking kidding me. :lmao:You're lucky I at least called you a blue hair, you don't have any hair. :lmao:What exactly does the age of your wife have to do with anything? :lmao:

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Settle down Mr. Overlysensitivetouchynerves, it was a fucking joke, you gotta be fucking kidding me. :lmao:You're lucky I at least called you a blue hair, you don't have any hair. :lmao:What exactly does the age of your wife have to do with anything? :lmao:

Hey I was joking too who's mr sensitive now?  Just stay in your lane with the comments, or I can start poking fun at your soft spots, of which there seems to be a few.  

Edited by DriftBusta

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

let the guys at Fidelity invest for you- the fee schedule with them is very reasonable and with your millions the best of the best would want your account.     

Millions!! LMAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

18 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Thought it would be nice to upgrade to a newer truck but after watching this I think I'll hang on to my 12 F150 5.0.  

If you don't want to watch the video the new 10 speed requires removing the sway bar, heat shields, transmission cooler, and transmission cradle bolts just to be able to take the pan off.  

Imagine doing that on your back in the driveway?

No thanks.

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Millions!! LMAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Fidelity.  :lol:  Set it and forget it with computerized rebalancing.  Sounds dreamy.  Stupid fuck.  Unless you make north of 20% on your money last year or are a bedwetter risk wise and earned under 10, find a new advisor.