Check your account email address ×

Truck debates ...

Bontz

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I should add that when was I looking for trucks ten years ago, I had put a DEPOSIT on a TOYOTA TUNDRA that was called the Rock Crusher or Rock Crawler, or somethin' like that. Black with special tires, wheels, suspension, etc. It was a fukkin tough-lookin' beauty.

I cancelled the deal when the FINANCE MANAGER tried three fukkin times to get me to buy some kind of extra undercoating, silicone finish and some other bullshit for like $900.00 more. What pissed me off was when he said " well, you're the only guy that doesn't get this, everybody else buys it ".  

The fukkin punk wouldn't shut up, I musta' been in his fukkin office for a hour trying to rap up the deal, but the bastard just wouldn't let it go. When I left, I called my salesman and told him I was done. I think on that occasion I cancelled the check through my bank.

I then had what I thought was a deal on a Ford F-150.

I found one I liked and the salesman ( young kid ) told me over the phone that he would take my offer. So, off I go back to the dealership, and lo and behold when I'm sitting at his desk, he says  " we can't do that price, it would be about  $2000.00 more " . So, off I go again.

I then went to the GM dealer. Found one I liked. I had GM bonus dollars on my credit card, GM was giving about $8000.00 off sticker, and I got some more off by the dealer. Done over the phone. Went in, took a bit of time for paperwork, truck looked like a fukkin SHOW-TRUCK when I picked it up. EASY PEASY, couldn't  have been better.    

I always deal with the same dealer. They tried that on me with an extended warrenty on one in 08 .

Told him " if what you are selling me is such a POS that I need a warrenty , then just tear up that paperwork and Im outa here." I have bought 7 more from him since . No mention of warrenty

Showed the guy the deal I wanted.

Found the trucks that qualify, picked one out.

Took home to show the wife.

Came back, said I would take it.

Payment was $3 more than the advertised one.

Paperwork took 45 minutes. Due to covid and all...

Done fucking deal.

To be honest, I think a lot of the headaches people get buying cars and trucks is self induced.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I always deal with the same dealer. They tried that on me with an extended warrenty on one in 08 .

Told him " if what you are selling me is such a POS that I need a warrenty , then just tear up that paperwork and Im outa here." I have bought 7 more from him since . No mention of warrenty

Atta boy!!!   :thumbsup:    

I'm not brand loyal. If they piss me off, I walk. 

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Showed the guy the deal I wanted.

Found the trucks that qualify, picked one out.

Took home to show the wife.

Came back, said I would take it.

Payment was $3 more than the advertised one.

Paperwork took 45 minutes. Due to covid and all...

Done fucking deal.

To be honest, I think a lot of the headaches people get buying cars and trucks is self induced.

Some people can't handle undercoating negotiations.  Lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Some people can't handle undercoating negotiations.  Lol

STFU!!! He LOST THE FUKKIN SALE!! HE LOST, not me!!

He lost the fukkin sale because I TOLD him I didn't want the fukkin undercoating three times, and he tried for one hour to try and intimidate me into buying the extra bullshit, and wasted my fukkin time. 

What pissed me off was that he thought he was tougher than me, and could intimidate me into buying. 

STFU!! You'll never have to worry about buying a new truck, 'cause you're in a grease-pit making 13 bucks an hour. 

Aren't you Frankie?   I bet you go home to your half-way house in Fairbanks at night and wipe the MARFAK off your hair, don't you Frankie??

But you think you're a big-shot 'cause you can post your bullshit here, don't you Frankie? 

You think you're a tough-guy, smart-ass posting from a room you share with other x-cons, and drug addicts, don't you Frankie?

You think you're big posting against me, don't you Frankie? 

You know what you are, you're a broke-ass, ex-con, little bastid. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He lost the fukkin sale because I TOLD him I didn't want the fukkin undercoating three times, and he tried for one hour to try and intimidate me into buying the extra bullshit, and wasted my fukkin time. 

What pissed me off was that he thought he was tougher than me, and could intimidate me into buying. 

STFU!! You'll never have to worry about buying a new truck, 'cause you're in a grease-pit making 13 bucks an hour. 

Aren't you Frankie?   I bet you go home to your half-way house in Fairbanks at night and wipe the MARFAK off your hair, don't you Frankie??

But you think you're a big-shot 'cause you can post your bullshit here, don't you Frankie? 

You think you're a tough-guy, smart-ass posting from a room you share with other x-cons, and drug addicts, don't you Frankie?

Jesus guy, go get a hooker, go jerk off.  Do something.  You got some pent up anger dude.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Jesus guy, go get a hooker, go jerk off.  Do something.  You got some pent up anger dude.  :lol:

Why don't you go fuck yourself??? I can buy and sell you. You WERE NOT THERE and don't know all that transpired in that fukkin office. 

You don't know the bullshit those fukkin sales people caused me, so fuck off.

Do you remember when you posted that I was being abused like a BLOW-UP DOLL at a frat party, about 12 years ago?? WELL, do ya'?

Talk is cheap on a internet forum, isn't it??

You wanna' post our fukkin net worths here and see who's a fukkin blow-up doll? Do ya'?  

Yeah you got some nice sleds and a new truck..............BIG FUKKIN DEAL, I MADE double that in the last fukkin week!! 

Don't you be tellin' me to get a fukkin hooker. Why don't you fuck one of the THREE HOOKERS that you married and DIVORCED??????

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sounds like your off your meds. Lol

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So, you think a 23 year-old kid with no education to speak of, is justified in putting down on me, 'cause I got pissed at car sales people? 

Frankie is justified shitting on me? Is that what you're sayin'???? 

Frankie, an ex-con is justified putting down on me!!! 

Is that what you're SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you think a 23 year-old kid with no education to speak of, is justified in putting down on me, 'cause I got pissed at car sales people? 

Frankie is justified shitting on me? Is that what you're sayin'???? 

Frankie, an ex-con is justified putting down on me!!! 

Is that what you're SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20201210-211317_Gallery.jpg

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Frankie is justified bashing someone who was SINGLED-OUT of a crowd of maybe 200 candidates, at CONNECTICUT STATE POLICE, physical agility entrance test, held at the gymnasium at the Groton, Ct. Navy Base!!!

SINGLED THE FUCK OUT!! ASKED WHAT I GOT ON THE FUKKIN WRITTEN TEST, AND THEN TOLD I HAD AN EXCELLENT CHANCE AT A SLOT FOR CT. STATE TROOPER!! 

And you're sayin' Frankie is justified in shitting on me!!!  Frankie is justified putting down on me, cause a car sales person fucked with me, and wasted my time?? FUCK OFF!!!! :bigfinger:

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Frankie is justified bashing someone who was SINGLED-OUT of a crowd of maybe 200 candidates, at CONNECTICUT STATE POLICE, physical agility entrance test, held at the gymnasium at the Groton, Ct. Navy Base!!!

SINGLED THE FUCK OUT!! ASKED WHAT I GOT ON THE FUKKIN WRITTEN TEST, AND THEN TOLD I HAD AN EXCELLENT CHANCE AT A SLOT FOR CT. STATE TROOPER!! 

And you're sayin' Frankie is justified in shitting on me!!!  Frankie is justified putting down on me, cause a car sales person fucked with me, and wasted my time?? FUCK OFF!!!! :bigfinger:

He ask you if u wanted undercoating. How is that fucking u? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Snake said:

pretty much. Not too hard to know the numbers these days and the lengths some go to save a few bucks a month just so they can say they won is puzzling

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Uncle Snotty kicking ass and taking names :lol: 

Just ruining another thread is all

Edited by awful knawful
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

He ask you if u wanted undercoating. How is that fucking u? 

Did you read my entire post??? No you didn't, or you wouldn't ask that fukkin question. 

On 12/31/2020 at 7:01 PM, Snake said:

I actually agree with him. Dad had one and it was just the most uncomfortable thing in the world. For a guy who used it as a creme puff mobile, I just didn't get it.

I sold it for him... I think it was an 08 with like 30-35 on it... got $18 grand for it.

I am too. :lol: My point was despite all that they hold value so well it makes no sense. 

I just kept mine because I knew it would keep it's value and then the longer it went I just knew it was ultra reliable. Now I have it 7 years later and just figure I'll  keep it until it dies.