Check your account email address ×

Damn, should have kept my bitcoin

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

My son's buddy made 250k in gains from Tesla and invested it in bitcoin 3 weeks ago when it was around 19k. He heard that 100k by the end of 2021 was probable as well.

I remain intrigued by bitcoin, but until the regulatory and oversight structure is in place that really protects investors, its the wild wild west of investing.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I remain intrigued by bitcoin, but until the regulatory and oversight structure is in place that really protects investors, its the wild wild west of investing.

So the Donny Cult member wants more regulation.......

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Same.  My daughter keeps talking about it.  You know, how everyone of her friends are making millions!  :lol: Still, I'm not buying.

Just now, SnowRider said:

So the Donny Cult member wants more regulation.......

Where does your wife have YOUR retirement accounts invested?

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

True but in my son's buddy's case he's playing with house money so he's willing to accept risk. Plus he's 31 yrs old and figures he's got time to rebound.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

True but in my son's buddy's case he's playing with house money so he's willing to accept risk. Plus he's 31 yrs old and figures he's got time to rebound.

I started investing with my side hustle money. Up 400% in 2020. It was up almost 800% in August but it pulled back. I don't own much bitcoin tho.

21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You mean until the banking cabal can manipulate it