Check your account email address ×

Florida open California closed

jtssrx

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lockdowns work if residents do it. 

Can you give us an example of a place that that has proven true?   china is reeling with the shit again and they forced lockdowns like the U.S. never could and nuthin.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Just go out and infect everyone you can you selfish pricks. Fuck everyone else.

Clowns

Translation:  "I cannot answer the questions pertaining to my posts and cannot effectively defend my position on my own subject matter so, I've been instructed by my mother ship to just call others who want to debate names."

-Got it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

FL vs LA county shows that it's not just about the weather.  Similar climates and one is doing just fine,  protecting the elderly by asking them to protect themselves and businesses pretty much being business as usual besides wearing a mask in some places..  What a concept.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just go out and infect everyone you can you selfish pricks. Fuck everyone else.

Clowns

Dude - that chart I provided was from a Cuomo press conference May 7th!!  That was from their own statistics!  Notice how he doesn’t provide that data any longer?  Yeah, because it doesn’t fit the stay at home narrative.

Go ahead, stay home.  I’m not waiting for life to pass me by, I’m going out and improving my own immune system.  My 79 yo mom?  Yeah, she’s playing it safe at home, good for her.

Science - right??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Dude - that chart I provided was from a Cuomo press conference May 7th!!  That was from their own statistics!  Notice how he doesn’t provide that data any longer?  Yeah, because it doesn’t fit the stay at home narrative.

Go ahead, stay home.  I’m not waiting for life to pass me by, I’m going out and improving my own immune system.  My 79 yo mom?  Yeah, she’s playing it safe at home, good for her.

Science - right??

Don’t confuse MC with facts or logic, he’s a faithful disciple of DUh underground and Huffpo , hasn’t had a thought of his own in years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Translation:  "I cannot answer the questions pertaining to my posts and cannot effectively defend my position on my own subject matter so, I've been instructed by my mother ship to just call others who want to debate names."

-Got it.

liberal10.jpg

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Science - right??

It's neat to see new members come in and see how quickly it takes them to realize who the most ignorant members are on this site.  There are 3-4 on any given day that you'll see just get kicked around without hesitation in every thread they jump into.  It's because they've earned nothing more than just that....with years of complete and almost incomprehensible idiocy on several sled forums.  

SO....happy learning to you, my friend!  :bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, old indy said:

Can you give us an example of a place that that has proven true?   china is reeling with the shit again and they forced lockdowns like the U.S. never could and nuthin.

They said on the news last night China hasn’t had a case for 200 days. :dunno: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

40 million live in California

21 million live in Florida

Gee I wonder why California is closed?

Fuckin IQ level here has dropped 100 points.

DERP DERP DERP

Yet Gavin Newsom breaks his own orders and has an intimate unmasked dinner for 10 at an ultra exclusive restaurant.