Check your account email address ×

A third, South African strain of covid.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

We going to need new vaccines now? 

Depends on the rate of mutation. Seems like these alternates are cropping up all over. The SA version is reportedly causing more serious symptoms in young people. That’s not the case with the UK version. Whack a Mole 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Depends on the rate of mutation. Seems like these alternates are cropping up all over. The SA version is reportedly causing more serious symptoms in young people. That’s not the case with the UK version. Whack a Mole 

It’s all bullshit

• Thanks 1

Chinese spreading alternate versions of their bio-weapon here and there.  This time you won't hear about any whistle blowers from their lab as they have all been taken care of along with their families. 

Until China is dealt with there is no chance this shit stops.  If their brain dead chinese ass kissing candidate of choice actually makes it into office that's not happening anytime soon.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I could be wrong.....I’m wrong all the time.

It's a weird thing. My payroll girl just tested positive. Loss of taste and smell and she is really tired she says. But nothing else. My kids friend's dad has it and it is really fucking him up. They are trying to keep him out of the hospital and this guy is a health NUT. Only eats certain foods, works out like a psycho, etc... Idk what to think. 

(Reuters) -Moderna Inc said on Wednesday it expects that the immunity induced by its COVID-19 vaccine would be protective against the coronavirus variants reported in the UK.

The company said it plans to run tests to confirm the vaccine's activity against any strain.

Moderna's comments came amid the British government's plan to place huge swathes of England under its strictest COVID-19 restrictions as a highly infectious virus variant sweeps the country.

The company said it expects its vaccine, which was recently granted the U.S. emergency use authorization, to be protective against the UK variant based on data to date.

"We have already tested sera from animals and humans vaccinated with the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine against a number of previous variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that have emerged since the first outbreak of the pandemic and found our vaccine to remain equally effective," Moderna said. (http://bit.ly/3pi3kqi)

The U.S.-based company said it would be performing additional tests of the vaccine in the coming weeks to confirm its expectation.

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Anler said:

It's a weird thing. My payroll girl just tested positive. Loss of taste and smell and she is really tired she says. But nothing else. My kids friend's dad has it and it is really fucking him up. They are trying to keep him out of the hospital and this guy is a health NUT. Only eats certain foods, works out like a psycho, etc... Idk what to think. 

Age???

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

at least you can admit it :bc:  

It’s a weird thing having no partisan ideology or religious affiliation etc. I’ve even done what I could to purge preconceived bias from my mindset. I just look at things and go with my gut. That puts me on the wrong side of everyone sometimes lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s a weird thing having no partisan ideology or religious affiliation etc. I’ve even done what I could to purge preconceived bias from my mindset. I just look at things and go with my gut. That puts me on the wrong side of everyone sometimes lol

You can only make up your mind with the information you have at hand. It’s time that can make you wrong but that’s an unavoidable consequence of trying to think. The travesty would be not changing your mind once presented with new information.

time has showed that the Chinese virus hysteria is indeed ridiculous. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ACE said:

You can only make up your mind with the information you have at hand. It’s time that can make you wrong but that’s an unavoidable consequence of trying to think. The travesty would be not changing your mind once presented with new information.

Exactly right 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

Mark Twain

• Thanks 1