Check your account email address ×

Cases Explode all over the world after Mask Mandates

jtssrx

This is what happens when you speak out against the government.   Wanna bet he agrees to shut his whore mouth, the state has a deal for him.   I am with medical experts every weekend. If you think any of them are publicly going to dispute anything the state says , you are crazy.  Anyone working for a hospital or medical centers better tread lightly on social media. You will lose your job for any kind of post/ meme that shows dissent. 

3C323F4D-EC84-4656-A1A3-43A3094C12EA.jpeg

8 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

My favorite is when they pull their mask down to sneeze.

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Or talk or cough

People are idiots. Seems more prevalent when you get near a Walmart :lol: 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...been noticing that myself.

Damn, I guess it does. Don't keep hitting cancel either  :lol:

As much as I hate to I guess I need to upgrade the software. Just a warning that it may take a day to get it sorted and back online.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Damn, I guess it does. Don't keep hitting cancel either  :lol:

As much as I hate to I guess I need to upgrade the software. Just a warning that it may take a day to get it sorted and back online.

It’s not that big of a deal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

It's good to know that we have so many medical experts in here. Where did you all get you medical degree?   :lol:

They stayed at a Holiday Inn express last night 🤣

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not that big of a deal.

I just had to delete a whole page of my duplicate posts because I kept hitting cancel and it didn't do anything  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

They stayed at a Holiday Inn express last night 🤣

That was my thoughts too :lol:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

It's good to know that we have so many medical experts in here. Where did you all get you medical degree?   :lol:

You don't need a med degree to do the math.  when you look at the statistics lots does not add up.  All decisions should be made based on math not emotions,  that is not what is happening with the covid.  Every life has a value thats recognized daily through all aspects of life.  When the deaths are almost exclusively from people whose life value is minimal and your killing the economy it's not about the medical facts it's political theatre and control.    

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You don't need a med degree to do the math.  when you look at the statistics lots does not add up.  All decisions should be made based on math not emotions,  that is not what is happening with the covid.  Every life has a value thats recognized daily through all aspects of life.  When the deaths are almost exclusively from people whose life value is minimal and your killing the economy it's not about the medical facts it's political theatre and control.    

Why is nobody talking about how inaccurate the testing is? Why are we constantly being fed lies about this shit? 

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Thread closed.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Why is nobody talking about how inaccurate the testing is? Why are we constantly being fed lies about this shit? 

Any deep dive into the math shows it's been manipulated by one side or the other.  You cannot trust anyone.  Even the death numbers are false but if you look to them as being more accurate than anything else even manipulated it shows how little risk there is for the majority.    

I can live with mask mandates as it does not destroy the economy,  it gives false security to many who would be better served by the vaccine if they are truly scared and legitimately at risk not just manipulated by the media.  My parents should go an get the vaccine ASAP,  no one else in my family needs it.  

Yeah everywhere is requiring masks or closing down but cases continue to spike. I think you just need to let it run. The govt has done an absolutely terrible job of handling this and informing people of how this spreads and how to prepare yourself and improve your immunity. Obviously the most vulnerable need to take extra precautions but there is no way they are going to contain this at this point. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the testing is absolute shit and even the people performing the testing acknowledge this

Just now, Anler said:

the testing is absolute shit and even the people performing the testing acknowledge this

guy who sits in the next office from me got tested last week,   they did both the quick test and lab test because of how inaccurate things are.  

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

My favorite is when they pull their mask down to sneeze.

Fuck ya...  if your sneeze is a loaded up one, with a mask on it might look like you just got done eating a glazed donut or just finished up at a bukkake party.

fuck ya the mask gets removed for a sneeze!!!

39 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I thought we were talking about the effectiveness of masks, not the death rate, or killing the economy  :dunno: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

that's not how things are supposed to work in the first world and is simply a reflection of your miserable outlook on life nothing more. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Googled it. Found nothing except an MIT professor saying the 6 ft rule is bullshit because the shit travels further. 

If you need help deciphering, let me know. Basically the more damp your mask becomes the more effective it is at blocking virus carrying droplets. I could post study after study showing the same. Complete block of virus particles isn’t possible or necessary. What is necessary is lowering the viral load produced and transmitted. A few thousand viral particles can be fought off by the body’s response. A few hundred thousand becomes too much. The severity of the infection is dependent on viral load. Masks work to lower the transmission rate. Cloth masks are plenty sufficent for all but covid unit workers.  

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2007800

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Thanks 2